Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF-If It's Not Forever..It's Not Love!updt page41 (Page 40)

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanRaj.RaYa

Originally posted by leena04

Originally posted by evanbaxter7058

BTW when we will get hot update in ur other FF??? LOL LOL Wink
:p . don't make us wait too long, huh? Angry
lol yaar ek kitni mushkil se likha lol i tolf u na am berry bad at writing hot stuff hahah

@ brown part is u kidding anju... b'coz i know very well how much u god in such stuff lol
arre di kyun jhut bol rahe ho i never used to write hot scenes even in SanRaj ffsEmbarrassed am very sharif baccha Embarrassed chaho toh i cant forward you all the threadsTongue

aacha beta sare maine save kiye hain don't worry nd i know how much u r sarrif so don't try to be innocent... kyunki bacche juth bolte aacha nahi lagte  LOL
Shocked by god sacchi mene kabhi nahi likha okkk wo to Hose likhti thiEmbarrassedLOLCool

waise waha toh sabhi besaram bacche toh so i can't blame just one... LOL Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angry_Birdie

Angry_Birdie IF-Rockerz
Angry_Birdie
Angry_Birdie

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged

waise waha toh sabhi besaram bacche toh so i can't blame just one... LOL Embarrassed 
 excuse me...mein bahut shrif hu ok huh dont blame me...Tongue

leena04

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged

is liye toh bola beta kisi ek ko blame karna sahi nahi sab bhaut sarif hain par ulti tarha se... Tongue LOL
Angry_Birdie IF-Rockerz
Angry_Birdie
Angry_Birdie

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged

is liye toh bola beta kisi ek ko blame karna sahi nahi sab bhaut sarif hain par ulti tarha se... Tongue LOL
LOLTongue

leena04

saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Nice update...continue soon yaar...aagey kya hua??
...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
v interesting part wow Ram kissed all three LOL

waiting to know how RaYa got seperated 

lovely writing as always Anju Big smile

Angry_Birdie

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Oye sanraj deewani very romantic part on page no 29 - u and ur moon connection lol - and the last part is funny - ram is supercute - update soon.

Angry_Birdie

Angry_Birdie IF-Rockerz
Angry_Birdie
Angry_Birdie

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
sorry for making you guys wait for so long...but damn busy wth college...lots of events and seminars and am busy with all that.apologies all.

here is the next part.

Chapter 8 - Confessions Made...
Ram and Akirti head back to Delhi and Ram is greeted by Priya at the airport...
Priya hugs him...
priya - oh baby i missed you so much...
ram- i missed you too...and he hugs her tightly kissing her on the neck lightly...
Akirti - oh you both bring tears to my eyes...what a sight...she says sarcastically...
priya looks at her in disgust and irritation...
"lets go Ram...i have a lot of things to tell you..." Priya drags Ram away saying this...they both reach their apartment and Priya tells Ram everything that happened in his absence...however she sensed that Ram was not in his usual self ...he was acting strange...she thought something was bothering him...
"Ram is everything fine..." she asked 
"huh...ya...everything is fine baby..." he hugs her saying "i missed you so much...i love you..."
"i love you too..." and she gently caress his hair ...she wanted to know what was bothering him...but thought its better not to ask him at the moment...
Priya - so what did you do there...i hope you didnt booze all night coz you do a lot of shit after you are drunk...
Ram tries to look away as soon as she asked this...
"i will just come ..." he goes to the washroom...
"whats wong with him...we met after a week and he didnt even try to be naughty with me...this cannot be Ram..." 
Ram comes out and sees priya lost in her thoughts...
"hey babz i will just sleep...i am very tired...ok..." He goes to sleep and Priya keeps looking at him...
next day Ram tells everything that happened in Bnagalore to Shashank and Ansh...
S - dude damn it are you out of your mind,...you did waht...he asked disgusted...
A - dude you are so damn lucky...how on earth you manage to get all the hot chicka yaar...
S -you are more disgusting Ansh...you ass****...He cheated on Priya...
ram - i did not i was not in my senses...
S- Whatever..trust me Ram tell everything to Priya...
A - are you out of your nuts...no need to tell her anything...its not gonna change anythinh just forget about it...
S- no Ram plz tell Priya about this...she is a very nice girl she doesnt deserve to be cheated or lied...plz tell her...
A - no way Ram ...we are men...we are not answerable to any one...and if we get a lil sugar from outside wahts the harm,,,,be a man and not a kitten...no need to tell her anything...
S - just shutup Ansh...
Ram stops Shashank..."shashank leave Ansh..." Ansh thinks Ram is on his side...
"you are right Ansh i should be a man...and you know who a real man is? a Real man never hurts his girl...he never lies to his girl who considers him her world...thanks yaar Shashank..." saying this he leaves...he goes to Priya's apartment ...
priya - hey...come in fast...look ihave prepared your fav food...we will have dinner together,,,,...
ram - Priya i need to tell you something...
Priya - what...the smile on her face fades with Ram's cold reaction...
Ram makes her sit on the bed and narrates whatever happened in Banaglore facing the other side...there was silence which was broken by soft sobs...he closed his eyes and cursed himself for making her cry again...the sobs became a bit loud and he turned to face her,,,,,she was sobbing softly trying hard to control her tears...
ram goes near her and pleads for forgiveness...
"am sorry Priya...i know i dont deserve you...i will go out of your life ...i am such a piece of shit...i..." he was stopped mid way by Priya as she pressed her lips against his and kissed him passionately...he was too shocked to react...but kissed her back with equal intensity...her fingers travelling across his hair...and his hands caressing her back...
After a while...priya broke the kiss..."was that better than this..." she asked with a tear forming in her eye...
"no never...nothing can match you..."...he replies kissing her eyes...
she smiles and hugs him tightly..."dont ever say that you will leave me Ram...i will die..."
Ram cups her face,,,,"am sorry,,...i will never ever...and am sorry for waht i did..." he cups her face..."am very sorry..."
"its ok Ram you didnt do it intentionally...no need to feel guilty...i know you just love me..." she sayskissing his lips softly...
"i love you...i love you so much..." he brushes his thumb over her lower lip...
and they kiss again...conveying the intensity of their love...which grew more stronger with each passing day.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnalasaranyakanchanbalhsdfanrayaBALHlove4rayaNAZIANISAR1balhfan4everPunyaSvanillaflowersasheema_sharmabalh123PinkjaliPinky.Rayakaparikh1_CandyCream_sahana747sss283Siacutiesaniya9919viny_queen..neelanjanachitlonerSakshi_Deewanisushfizaleena04...RamonaG....

Go to top