Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF-If It's Not Forever..It's Not Love!updt page41 (Page 29)

Angry_Birdie IF-Rockerz
Angry_Birdie
Angry_Birdie

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

Ok guys this is my first attempt to write "romantic" kind of a stuff LOLlol please bear  with it….Anu mene kaise bhi karke story mein ye dal diya…now according to the deal you have to post your ff on Wednesday ..WinkTongue

CHAPTER 6 – Sweet Surprises….

FLASHBACK –

Ram makes his way to the mess and finds Akirti waiting for him there…

Ram takes a seat next to her…

"you called me two hours early.." he said looking at her confused…

"well I was getting bored….do thought we can just start with the thing.." she replied….going through the pages of the book…

"hmm ok"

"so I have read the case….and we will able to complete our work till tomorrow" she told him…

"tomorrow…isn't it too fast.." he was a lil shocked..

"yes…trust me we will be done with it…" she started working on her laptop…

They get engrossed in their work and hours pass by….Finally Ram takes leave from there and moves towards Priya's apartment…it was 10 in the night…

Priya opens the door…she was buy talking over her phone……

After she is done with the call…Ram holds her hand and pulls her to him….she lands in his arms…

"itni busy ho ki mere liye bhi time nahi hai huh"….

Priya pushes him back lightly…"ram please I have a lot of work pending please…."

And she moves to her study rom saying he can go to bed she wont be sleeping early today…

Ram goes in the room and lays down in the bed…..he was upset with Priya ….it wasn't that he didn't know that she was under a lot of pressure for the event…but he felt terribly bad because she has forgotten that its his birthday tomorrow…..every year she used to make his birthdays special but this time he felt she has forgotten about it…..upset he drifts off to sleep…

Ram feels a soft warm touch on his cheeks…..he opens his eyes slowly to find the room with candles and Priya wearing a beautiful white sari …sitting close to him…

He looks at her awestruck at her beauty….

Priya smiles and bends towards him…."happy birthday sweetheart.." she whispers in his ear…planting a feathery kiss over there…

Ram quickly gets up and sits on the bed……"priya ye sab…I thought you forgot…and you…I mean"

Priya places her finger over his lips…. " you thought I forgot about your birthday huh….well that's not possible….i thought we both celebrate your birthday with everyone eve year but its our 4th anniversary….i thought we needed some alone time…."

She stops and then continues in whipers…"just you and me….and this night.."

Ram smiles….he places his palm over her cheek…..caressing it with his thumb…..

"you are looking beautiful…..i don't think I will be able to control tonight….." he says in husky voice….

Priya – you remember once you asked me to wear a saree…I thought aaj toh banta hai ….i love you …..thanks for being in my life…..

"no I should be the one to thank you for loving a loser like me….you could have got anyone…but you chose me….me……i don't even deserve you"

"shutup alright…you have no right to call my love a loser…." And she kisses him on the nose…"chalo now comeon….cake katna hai…" and she drags him out of the bed…to the table where a small cake was kept…..

They both cut the cake and feed each other…

"where is my gift hmm…"

"hmm close your eyes you will get it…" she says naughtily…

Ram – why…no I wont..

Priya – Ram please do as I say please…

Ram – ok ok…..

And she shuts his eyes close…

He opens his eyes as he feels her soft lips on his….bliss…it was for him….his hands make their way around her waist and he pulls her closer …almost crushing her body to his…..to enjoy the moment… Priya's arms wrap around his neck….he deepens the kiss and pulls him more close to her……his hand start brushing her waist and makes its way towards her back…unhooking her blouse….priya breaks the kiss and looks into his eyes….she  caresses his cheeks and places soft kisses over his face……he grabs his collar and starts placing kisses over his neck…..Ram closes his eyes…..he arch his head a lil back feeling her soft lips over his skin….his grip over her waist tightens….it had been a few months that they had been this close….and this moment of closeness was overwhelming for their senses….

Ram unhooks her blouse and traces his hands over her bare back…making her shiver….he presses his fingers over her back and she clutches his collar more tightly…

He picks her up in his arms and places her on the bed……he sits close to her and holds her hand……kisses he hand…..and brushes his lips over her arm…placing feathery kisses all over …..he bends over her and she lays down the bed…..she unbuttons his shirt….

Ram – I love my gift….he kisses her forehead……his hand slide the blouse from her shoulder…..Her hands slide the shirt off his body….

Priya – and I love you…..

He smiles and kisses her neck….his lips mark their boundary by brushing all over her neck…..her nails dug deep on his back,,,…his one hand was resting on her waist while the other was trying to pull of her saree….he backs off to look at her,,,,,her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip….he gently traces his thump over her lower lip which makes her open her eyes….ke kisses her eyes…...he places his lips over her and both get lost in the kiss……their bodies melting in each other…….and the scene fades off.

Its around 3 am……Priya creeps out of the bed wrapping the sheet around her body….she satnds near the window and keeps looking at the moon…smiling to herself…..

Ram moves his hand over her side in sleep and opens his eyes when he doesn't feel her around…he looks around to find her standing near the window….he wonders why she isn't asleep yet…he too creeps out of the bed and moves towards her….he wrpas his arm saround her waist and rests his chin over her bare shoulder…Priya leans back on him……

"kya hua,,,..why aren't you sleeping hmm" he asks rubbing his nose over her neck….

Priya places her hand over his….."neend nahi aa rahi thi.."

"is something wrong…" he asks brushing his lips over her shoulder…..

"ram stop it now…" she says smiling…

"what can I do…I just cant get enough of you…" he bites her ear…

"oooucch..."

After a silence of few secs she speaks up.."ram"

"hmmm"…..he is still kissing her neck…

"you wont leave me right…"

Ram stops and turns her to face him…"what kind of question is this"

"I don't know why but I feel somethings gonna happen…I feel terrible Ram…" she says almost crying….

"hey hey……nothing will go wrong….now comeon sleep I don't want your health to suffer because of your stupid thoughts.." saying this he picjs her up and moves towards the bed…he makes her lie on the bed…and sleeps next to her…she snuggles close to him…..he brushes her hair till she falls asleep and then places a gentle kiss on her forehead….

Precap – Ram - "am sorry baby".

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

belladonnasaranyakanchantasfia1991ahana1994sakshi_24Pinkjalikaramsekhonvanillaflowerskaparikh1shaz9Mahaalwayscoolsaniya9919sahana747_CandyCream_sss283viny_queenchitlonerSakshi_Deewani..neelanjanaleena04...RamonaG....desi_baby07luvsakshi

Pinkjali Senior Member
Pinkjali
Pinkjali

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Me first... For this update i give 100 out of 100. The scene were written so elegantly. Just loved it. Thanks for the pm and update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angry_Birdie

Angry_Birdie IF-Rockerz
Angry_Birdie
Angry_Birdie

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinkjali

Me first... For this update i give 100 out of 100. The scene were written so elegantly. Just loved it. Thanks for the pm and update soon
hey thanks yar...LOL chalo pasand to aaya kisiko LOL thanks again
vanillaflowers Senior Member
vanillaflowers
vanillaflowers

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Subtle and sincere... Waiting for the jhatka Priya is expecting...
Vidz

Angry_Birdie

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Awesome...romantic update Anjali...please continue next part as soon as possible...EmbarrassedHug

Angry_Birdie

_CandyCream_ IF-Dazzler
_CandyCream_
_CandyCream_

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Awesome update anjali!! The romantic scene was written so beautifully! Day Dreaming Loved it!!! Embarrassed
Precap is too good! Can't wait for the next part..
Plz continue soon.. Thanks a lot for the PM dear.. Hug

Angry_Birdie

kaparikh1 Goldie
kaparikh1
kaparikh1

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Hey that was so nice... The update was really good and romantic... Plzz continue soon...

Angry_Birdie

karamsekhon Senior Member
karamsekhon
karamsekhon

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

Angry_Birdie

Go to top