Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF-If It's Not Forever..It's Not Love!updt page41 (Page 10)

Xx..Anjali..xX IF-Rockerz
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshi_24

Wow new ff is rocking like the previous one.
both the parts r awesome.
continue soon

thank you :* :* :D :D

Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Eram :D :D
Originally posted by viny_queen

Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER 3 – Down The Memory Lane

Ram continued writing…After that night Divya never even looked at me….it did hurt me at a point but the joy and happiness of the fact that Priya and I were growing closer was more than enough for me to forget about that….Sparsh had been strictly warning Priya not to have any contact with me….but all in vain…we both had come way too far….when we started dating Sparsh's anger knew no boundaries….i thank my stars that before he could beat me upto death…divya came and took him  away…..apart from a few punches on my face and bruises….i was totally fine…..this was the least I could go through for Priya….after this incidence Priya left Sparsh's house and moved into an apartment which was very close to Ansh's place….and this made our meetings more convinient. I didn't realise that I was falling more and more for priya with each passing day……the relationship with her was not a fling….it was serious…..everytime only her thoughts came to me….this pretty witch had made me crazy for her…..!  Ansh often mocked at me for this but who cares…..i loved her….i loved her like crazy and I could tell that to the whole world…!!

I was totally dependent on her  for everything…..and this compelled me to think…how can she love me? Me and Priya were like chalk and cheese….we had our differences….she was ambitious and I didn't even know what am gonna do the next minute……she rarely didn't get wht she wanted….and me i hardly got what I wanted…..her past relationship had been a disaster which pushed her into depression…..and me….relationships had always been a joke for me…..withina few weeks either the girl got dumped or the girl dumped me….but things changed when Priya entered my life…..god damn she was hot but there a hell lot of love that backed up my relationship with her….the thing with Priya was no joke for me…..even when she joked about leaving me….my eyes used to well up…..she found that cute enough….!

Sometimes the past used to haunt her….she did not have the best of teens or childhood…her parents didn't care about her…..when she felt low all she wanted was to hug me and sob…it made me feel wanted….but….i used to die a thousand times seeing her in pain…..! god I loved her so much….infact who would not love a girl like her?

FLASHBACK-

It was after two years of our relationship……we were looking for a firm to do internship so we could spend more time together…..after a lot of efforts we somehow got the same firm for the internship…..our joy had boundaries the,,,,soon after we got selected we rushed into her appartment…..we hugged kissed and …..certain things followed.

She was laying on bed peacefully when I thought to tell her….i couldnt keep it up to me anymore…..although I told Ansh about it….and he said I shouldn't go for it …..but hey why would I listen to him….

Ram –priya….

Priya – hmm…she said snuggling more close to him….

"I have something to tell you…infact to show you" he said….

"and what is it" she asked caressing his cheeks…

Ram jumped off the bed and shoved his hand in his trouser's pocket and took out a small box…he sat on the bed and gave it to Priya….she opened the box and jumped in joy….

"oh my god….oh my god"…she screamed hugging me….

"did you like it" he asked…

"ofcourse I did…."

"will you help me wear it" she asked…

"ofcourse" and he slipped the ring n her finger…

"so are you propsing me" she said naughtily…..

"I would have propose you but well its just a fling did you forget?"..he said with equal naughtiness….

"oh yeah ….must say you have a good taste in junk jewelleries" she mocked….

"JUNK" he said to himself…He felt like someone kicked hi b****…this had cost me half a lakh…..and she calls it junk..he thought…

"junk jewellery…are you serious" he said….

"yes junk….Just like ours is a fling ?" she winked…..

"oh that wayyy" he said smiling….

"you are such an idiot….               comeon I am a girl….i can tell whats stone and whats glass you dumb" she said….

"its pretty expensive…isnt it" she asked….

"nothings more important than your smile….and about money you don't worry….." he said kissing her forehead…..

"shutup…..i will not marry a guy who has no savings"

"marryyy…..it is ONLY lust baby….did u forget" he said smiling…..

"if its just lust why don't you take advantage of me.." she said snuggling more close to him…..

"I would rather see you sleep" he said kissing her nose…..

"that's more like my Ram"…..she said closing her eyes and he pulled her more close to him.

To Be continued..!

guys leave your comments and hit the like button if you liked the uodateWinkTongue

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

coolabbsaranyakanchantasfia1991fan_fiction123ic_2000noddiyesakshi_24balhfanasheema_sharmabalhfan4everbalh123PinkjaliBirdy91karamsekhonvanillaflowersshaz9Mahaalwayscool_CandyCream_Siacutiesaniya9919sahana747sss283viny_queenSakshi_Deewanijakther7chitlonerluvsakshileena04...RamonaG....desi_baby07

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
res...

yes i m the first

*edited*

sorry for late reply...

awww so our Golu is still Golu in this FF after having bad habits too wowoowowo i just love this Golu... & Priya even so cute here... connt soon plz want to happen next...

Edited by leena04 - 08 August 2012 at 4:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xx..Anjali..xX

Alaadin Senior Member
Alaadin
Alaadin

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Nice update thanks for the pm
noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Superb update and a great story line...You are the best girl...Keep writing..

Xx..Anjali..xX

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
hey Anjali sooo sorry for being lateOuch just read intro n part.1... m kafi confused huConfusedLOL going to read da next... thnx for da pm dearo Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinky.RayaXx..Anjali..xX

Pinky.Raya Goldie
Pinky.Raya
Pinky.Raya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Blinkies graphics Blinkies graphicsIt was good update love is so wierd.. Yay anjie.. good job Embarrassed

Xx..Anjali..xX

Go to top