FF-If It's Not Forever..It's Not Love!updt page41 - Page 16

Posted: 11 years ago
anjali i hav read da update frm my mobile but couldnt comment sorry yaar

n coming to the update they are so much in love den wat happened suddenly i am curious nw update soon yar
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

anjali i hav read da update frm my mobile but couldnt comment sorry yaar

n coming to the update they are so much in love den wat happened suddenly i am curious nw update soon yar
its ok yaar mani...glad u liked it...next will be up soon...just a bit left to finish
very cute update love the purity of their relationshipšŸ˜³...feeling bad for the breakup hope all is well soon šŸ˜Š

waiting for the next part fab update Anju !!!šŸ‘šŸ¼
Originally posted by ...RamonaG...

very cute update love the purity of their relationshipšŸ˜³...feeling bad for the breakup hope all is well soonšŸ˜Š

waiting for the next part fab update Anju !!!šŸ‘šŸ¼
thnk u so much ramo di :D
Originally posted by Pinky.Raya

<div></div>
thanks vaishuuu :D :D
aww its vry cute...waiting for nxt part
Originally posted by cutiesakshi

aww its vry cute...waiting for nxt part
thank you so much dear...next will be up in sometime.

CHAPTER 5 ā€“ Jealousy Leads To  Serious Troubleā€¦.

Ram's phone ringā€¦he looks into it ā€¦.it was a text by Akirtiā€¦..his lips break into a smile as well as more tears make their way out of his eyesā€¦.he reads the text and feels a stab in his heartā€¦.šŸ˜­

"I am going back to London Ramā€¦I thought I will be fineā€¦.but seems your memories wont let me be in peaceā€¦I know I told you after u leave I wont text you anymore but this is the last from meā€¦.i love you Ramā€¦..and I always want you to be happy and you can only be happy with Priyaā€¦..take care Ramā€¦.."

Ram felt like killing himself ā€¦he had played with two girls' heart and both of them deserved surely dint a shit like he wasā€¦..his mind takes him back to the time he first talked to Akirtiā€¦.that was out of jealousy and insecurityā€¦šŸ˜­

FLASHBACK ā€“

One Year Back-

"hey babz" ā€¦.Ram said as he kissed Priya on the cheek and sat next to herā€¦.

"hi babyā€¦" she said pecking him on the cheekā€¦

"so what you are so busy in" he askedā€¦

"aah that same presentation for the seminarā€¦" she said concentrating back again on her laptopā€¦.

"oh the one you are doing with Kabirā€¦" Ram said teasingā€¦.

"yaa the same you called bullshit and I had no other option then to agree to Kabir when he asked to be his partner"ā€¦she retortedā€¦.

"oh so where is Kabir huh."

"don't start it againā€¦.he has gone to the Economics Professor to show him our Presentation ."

"so what if you get selected I mean what next then ?" he asked curiouslyā€¦

"um we will be going to Bangaloreā€¦.for the event.."

"what Bangalore ā€¦you two alone" he asked all shocked..

Priya tried to hide her smileā€¦."ya you heard it right baby"

"oh I don't mind even I am also gonna send my presentation with Akirti.."

Priya looks at himā€¦ "oh you didn't wanted to work with me..but you have no problem with Akirti.." she said rolling her eyesā€¦

"don't start it again.."

"no no..i am rather happyā€¦..chalo atleast now you will do somethingā€¦.this presentation might add up in your final semester resultsā€¦.so go for it.." she said flashing her cutest smileā€¦.

"okay now I gotta goā€¦meet you at lunch " she said leaving Ram ā€¦.

"WHAT THE HELLā€¦..THEY BOTH ALONE IN BANGALOREā€¦.NO CRAPā€¦..ALONEā€¦NO IT CANT BE"ā€¦he thought to himselfā€¦..

Ram thought about Akirti and slammed his foreheadā€¦.dude couldn't you think of some other girlā€¦..he cursed himself for the trouble he had deliberately invitedā€¦..

Akirti was a London return hottyā€¦..arrogant and absolutely out of my leagueā€¦..why on earth he came up with Akirti's nameā€¦..he thoughtā€¦.he then saw Kabir entering the canteen laughing and talking about his presentationā€¦.

"I got to do thisā€¦.i cant let this bas**** go to Bangalore with Priyaā€¦"

He then spots Akirti going towards her hostelā€¦..he follows her and calls out her name,,ā€¦

"Akirti"

"yes" she said turning backā€¦

"umm actually there is that Presentation competition ā€¦."

"I have read about it" she interruptedā€¦

"oh so you know I am almost done with itā€¦so I was wondering if you could be my partner.."ā€¦.

"almost done?...so why do you need me.." she said and started movingā€¦.

Ram followedā€¦"wo actually it's a competition for a team of two so plz"

She stopped ā€¦."ok then how much are you done with it?"

"actually to be pretty honest I haven't even started yet." He said smiling sheepishlyā€¦.

"that's what I thoughtā€¦"

"so will you be my partner?" he askedā€¦.

"meet me at the mess in the evening at 8.." she said and walked awayā€¦.

Ram noddedā€¦.

Ram entered his roomā€¦Ansh was waiting for him there smilingā€¦

"what" Ram askedā€¦

"so your finally giving yourself a chance huh" he said punching him on the armā€¦

"dude what the **** are you talking"

"you and Akirtiā€¦.dumb***ā€¦I saw you both smiling and talking" he said sitting on the sofaā€¦

"dude its just we are working together for the competition remember that's seminar on Finance and Economics that's gonna be happeningā€¦" ram said grabbing a water bottleā€¦

"you and competitionā€¦have you lost your nuts" Ansh mockedā€¦.

"shutup dude ā€¦actually Priya and Kabir are also doingā€¦and they might go to Bangalore if selectedā€¦so" Ram saidā€¦.

Ansh looked at him digustedā€¦"dude this is the limit"

Ram looks at him " why whats wrong"

"whats wrongā€¦.i mean you are doing this just coz Priya and Kabir are doing soā€¦.dude you are such shit and screwedā€¦if you are not worth or she is not worth whatever has to happen will happenā€¦"

"but dude" Ram interruptedā€¦

"look dudeā€¦if you love her let her goā€¦you cant stick around with her always and every secondā€¦.this is so disgusting" ansh was pissedā€¦.

"its not that..Anshā€¦"

"oh yeah you don't trust her accept it" ansh retortedā€¦

"its not that" Ram yelledā€¦

"oh yeah then why didn't you ask Sparsh or Atulā€¦.huh why a girl"

"you know Sparsh divya are not in talking terms to meā€¦." Ram tried to defend himselfā€¦

"oh so why not Atul he is our friend and moreover good in studiesā€¦" Ansh enquiredā€¦

"its something between me and Priya"

"oh accept it you don't trust herā€¦.well whatever its your lifeā€¦.but tell me did Akirti say yes" Ansh asked curiuosā€¦.

"yeapā€¦she is pretty approachableā€¦." Ram toldā€¦

"damn where on earth was I ā€¦.never mind will approach her next time" he smirkedā€¦.

Ram cell rangā€¦it was Akirtiā€¦he told her he will be there at the mess in no time and hangs upā€¦while making his way to the messā€¦Ram's mind was occupied with Ansh's wordsā€¦."do I really don't trust Priya..ofcouse I didā€¦we are together since 3 years nowā€¦she knows how much I love her and she knows how uncomfortable I get with the thought of Kabirā€¦."

Flashback endsā€¦

Ram ā€“ "I wish that day didn't come in our livesā€¦.coz after that everything changedā€¦I changedā€¦.." šŸ„ŗ

To Be Continued.

šŸ˜†Plz hit the like button and leave your comments if you liked the update.thank you.šŸ˜³šŸ˜ƒ

oh no yaar... aisa kya hua tha...?? awww babe update soon.. m very curious to knw da rest of the story... loved it as usualEdited by Anamika163 - 11 years ago