Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sakshi_24

Wow this is awesome..gr8 update. thanx.

thank you yaar :D
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ahana1994

Wow anjali u write really well *clap* loving the story do continue soon. :)
hey cn u pm me plz :)

thank you ahana.will pm u :)
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Siacutie

👏

<font size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3333">superb update anjali</font>
<font size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#cc3333">continue soon😉⭐️</font></font>

thank you sia will update asap
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

sorry for late reply...

awww so our Golu is still Golu in this FF after having bad habits too wowoowowo i just love this Golu... & Priya even so cute here... connt soon plz want to happen next...
Birdy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahaaa Superb Update my Rancho...:-P loving D storyline dearo..part-3 is chooo Cuteee... awwiieee my golu... Jaldi post kr na next part...i hate wait re..:D
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
thnx aubine :D
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: leena04

sorry for late reply...

awww so our Golu is still Golu in this FF after having bad habits too wowoowowo i just love this Golu... & Priya even so cute here... connt soon plz want to happen next...

thank you leena di
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Birdy91

Ahaaa Superb Update my Rancho...:-P loving D storyline dearo..part-3 is chooo Cuteee... awwiieee my golu... Jaldi post kr na next part...i hate wait re..:D

thank u yaar...bt thoda wait karna padega mele shath tragedy ho gayi hai ;(
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
If Its Not Forever..Its Not Love.!

Chapter 4 - Promises made to be broken... 

one thing didnt change all these years...and that was my ego...Ram continued writing...though i had changed totally for Priya but my ego still stood intact...

FLASHBACK CONTINUES -

"heyyy...Priya"...Ram waved at her while he made his entry in the office...

"oh god" she said to herself and ignored Ram...and continued working...

Ram came to her...pulled a chair and sat close to her...

"what you doing Ram"...she asked angrily...

"what am doing ? Well am here to meet my darling" he said...smiling...

"Ram please its office"...she said slowing down her pitch...

"sooo what"...

"aah Ram...we are all surrounded by our collegues...ok.."

"sooo...what everyone knows about you and me..."

"Ram they are old people they dont understand all this..."

"oh dont bother its our last day here...they wont mind...and they will what can they do...fire us? At the last day" he chuckled...

"by the way what do they dont undrstand?" he asked teasing her...

"that we love each other ...and all "...she said rolling her eyes...

"love...? Let me tell you very clearly...its just pure lust...i just lust u...ur body...nothing else..." Ram said with a smile...

"oh then its really fine with me...i hope you dont mind checking out the profiles of guys on facebook...hey look this one is so sexy...should i send him a friend request?...hey wait why should i find other guys when the hottest guy of college is there waiting for me...i think kabir will be fine..."

now he had enough ...he used to poke fun about their relationship at times but when Priya did it...it hurt him like anything...

"oh great...thats great...by the way...u should go ahead...i have got Akirti by my side...you know how hot she is...and last night...she was awesome..."...he retorted...

Priya looked at him..."never say that..."

she looked away...with tears in her eyes which was trying to hide...

"hey hey baby...shh...hmm lets do one thing...lets go out for lunch...ok"...

Priya nodded in approval...

Lunch time -

"you were the one who started it "...said Ram...while ordering the food...

"i dont wanna eat what you are ordering..."...she was still pretty angry with what he said about him and Akirti...

Ram sighed...why is she jealous of Akirti...he thought...i have never had any conversation with her...not even a hi...though she was hot...but Priya was way more beautiful and hot than her...why Priya was so obliviuos about her own beauty...she was the most beautiful girl i ever saw in my life...and those eyes could make anyone fall for her...he snapped out of his thoughts sensing she was getting more angry...

He ordered the food...

"you hardly eat now a days..."

"oh really...what u want me to so...get fat...yeah ryt so that u can leave me and go to Akirti or some other girl..." she said angrily...

"i will never do that"...ram said softly...

"ram?"...she was getting impatient ...

"i promise i will never leave you Priya...i love you...and will always do..."...he said placing his hand over her...

Priya smiled..."you know even the thought of you going away breaks me..." her eyes were again getting moist...

"you trust your Ram right..." he asked...
She nodded...
"so your Ram loves you..and he loves you like crazy...you are the best thing that has happened to me and i wont ever let you go...i will keep holding on to you..."...

As soon as he said that she hugged him...and he pulled her more close...

Flashback ends.
A tear escapes from Ram's eyes...why did i let her go...he asked himself...why did she have to be so perfect everytime...she knows what kind of a guy i am...then why...how can i blame her for it...i let her go...i forced her to go...i broke my promise and that to because of my ego...god damn it...and he burries his head on his palms...

To Be Continued...

Guys do hit the like button and leave your comments of you liked the update.thank you .