Posted: 11 years ago

The Cute Surprise

Khushi woke up with the rays of sun falling over her face. She opened her eyes and saw Arnav looking at her with a smile on his face. He had her hand in his.

Arnav-; Good Morning, Mrs.Raizada...

Suddenly Khushi's eyes fell on the calender on the wall and she saw the date. It was the same on which at night their 6 months marriage would come to an end. The contract marriage she was bounded to. Was she really bounded or was she enjoying it?

Tears rolled down her cheeks. Arnav looked at her and realised what she was thinking of. He sat on the bed and made Khushi sit too. He bent closer and kissed her tears, kissed her fourhead and got out of the bed. Khushi was silent all the while.

Arnav-; I know what day it is Khushi but please dont leave. I love you so damn much.

Khushi-; Love... ha ha. You dont love me at all, coz if you had then you would not have trusted Shyam over me. You would not have made my life a living hell in these six months. And I will be leaving tonight. No one will stop me from doing that. Now please get a side coz I dont want to see your face. Please just leave me alone.

Arnav was sad hearing those words but he left.

Khushi packed all her things. The things that belonged to her and not any gift she had got from the Raizadas. The whole day she sat near the pool and cried her heart out.

It was 8pm. Only 4 more hours and she would no longer be Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.

Suddenly NK came into the room with a bag in his hand.

NK-; Hey Khushiji. Where are you?

Khushi wiped her tears, put on a fake smile and answered.

Khushi-; Nanhwji you. Come in.

NK-; Khushiji I dont have time but please I had a party with my friends. A friendship day party and everyone there is bringing some of their family friend along. Everyone is busy , so can you please come with me?

Khushi-; nanheji, but woh I ... Arnavji...

NK-; Dont worry about Nanav. I asked him and he said you could go. [giving her the bag] Please wear this dress , I brought it for you.

Khushi opened the bag and saw a red gown in it. There was also a jewellery box that had diamong pearl drop earings in it.

Khushi-; Nanheji but this is a dress. I mean I have never worn such kind of dress.

NK-; I know Khushiji but please please please wear it for me today.

Khushi smiled and said-; Sure I will, but can we please return by midnight.

NK-; As you say, so meet you near my car in half n hour.

Khushi came near the car. Nk was already sitting there.

NK-; WOW Khushiji you are looking stunning. Really if Nanav saw you he would have surely gone nuts by now.

Khushi smiled hearing this.

They reached a place it was all dark except for the little fairy lights around. There was a fountain nearby.

NK; Khusji you wait here. I will just park the car.

Khushi-; but Nanheji there is no one here.

NK-; OHO Khushiji dont worry I will just return in a few minutes. You keep on walking and you will find a gate. Go inside and wait for me there.

Khushi got down and went inside the gate. It was really dark there. Khushi was scared. She closed her eyes in fear . Suddenly she felt lights around. She opened her eyes and was surprised to see the view.

There all around the place were lots of pictures of her and Arnav. On a TV screen were some clippings of them both. There on the floor written with rose petals were the words-; ' I am really Sorry Khushi'

She looked around to find Arnav when she saw him standing near a pillar with a smile on his face. She had tears of joy in her eyes. Arnav came closer and took Khushi's hands in her. Soft music was playing in the background . They both started moving slowly.

Arnav-; I am really Sorry Khushi, please please mujhe maaf kardo. I promise I will give you all the happiness of the world. All the joys that I dint give you in these six months. You can beat me, curese me , slaap me but please dont leave me.

Khushi-; But on onedeal.

Arnav-; And what is that?

Khushi-; You will always bring me gol gappas when I want to.

Arnav laughed hearing these words and embraced her into a hug.

Arnav-; Anytime for you Mrs.Raizada.

Saying this he kissed her on the lips. It was just a sweet kiss.

Arnav-; You are looking damn hot in the dress Khushi.

She hit him playfully on the chest and crashed her lips on his.

End... πŸ˜Š

So how was this OS guys???? Boring/ Sweet or cute???

πŸ˜Š

Aww...I so want this to happen in show
Can sum1 pls give this to CV pls pls pls
Thanks
Wow nice surprise for Kushi very OS 
Originally posted by rahi_hot

Aww...I so want this to happen in show
Can sum1 pls give this to CV pls pls pls
Thanks
Thanx dear πŸ˜Š
cute one...πŸ˜›thnx for d pm dear...
Thanks for pm, loved it so cute.  Please do continue.
Cute OS.. Loved it.. 😍
awesome awesome sweet surprise indeed
thanks for pm
cute confession...loved it...