Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Get ready to get your hearts broken... (Page 3)

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Good quote from Jane Eyre since this show is clearly following that classic novel...Clap
Lets see what happens to Sugni...she will be shattered! But shes a strong, proud girl and I hope she doesnt cling to Adi for support, that will be uncharacteristic of her!

Its true Vikram had cast a spell on Sugni and many of us and even I was reluctant to believe he was already married, let alone imagine that his wife was alive. But at least he wasnt cheating Sugni from the start, he really believed his wife was dead, unless ...
I suspect later it would turn out he caused that accident, tried to kill Reva as she was getting unbearable to him, in that case he would turn out to be dark grey instead of the grey character that hes supposed to be in reality. Ouch
I dont know what will happen to poor Amrita if Adi pairs up with Sugni...I really like Amrita, shes a sweet girl and I dont want her to suffer in this whole tragic melodrama!

Edited by pallavi25 - 07 August 2012 at 9:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdForeverSHINeeHillylovepyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index