Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

   
Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Get ready to get your hearts broken... (Page 2)

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Joined: 09 January 2009
Posts: 7035

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
sugvi is still together

unless I see a separation n pairing of sugni with another man...I wont say I am heart broken...as I am hopeful n positive bout sugvi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyJulieDHillyloveShellJA

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Joined: 28 June 2009
Posts: 36373

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Great post Shell and wanted to post earlier, but decided to wait for today's  showdown! So here goes ...
 
Ok, since many posts have repeatedly discussed so many different and plausible aspects of the serial upto this point, I will just offer an abbreviated POV.
 
Well, the new team of CVs tried to bring in some semblance of reality and truth in the midst of some tense moments portrayed brilliantly between TVS and Adi today (even at the cost of Adi judging his mama too harshly IMO), Gulabiya's public outburst (coz she took for granted that Adi decided to rather save his fav mama's public humiliation than bring out the truth for the sake of Sugni), Sugni's understandable nervousness to finally see her dreams materializing (by showing her "dagad magad" soliloque more vigorously than ever before), and as expected everyone's stunned and shocked faces seeing mami alive and wellOuch
 
And since the Rewa/TVS past has been "modified" gazillian times, we will just have to ACCEPT the latest version of what TVS (new CVs) said happened. And he may justify to Adi (and others) all he wants about his lies by association, ie taking the responsibility for Rewa's treatment etc, fact remains he lied and continued to do so. Another justification: Meri sachhai sirph yehi hai THAT I LOVE SUGNI. True love has strength, not weakness, and therefore does not make you fearful coz fear was the only reason / excuse TVS had for not coming out with the truth to Sugni when he first knew about it (epi July 2nd). Even camera today focused on Adi's angry fist coz he just did not / couldn't buy mama's rhetoric, innenuendos.
 
Ok, it seems there were some last minute changes (probably shot over the weekend ~ maybe coz of forum frenzy ??) coz Reva was NOT in the bridal attire TODAY as shown in the promo. Adi's repeated questioning / accusing TVS finally made mama realize that there is no way out for him to save his face, so why not STILL appear a "GOOD" thakur and disclose the truth HIMSELF, still have an upperhand, rather than Adi and/or Gulabiya. Because the 2nd option would not only make him look a BAD thakur but face public humiliation and shame. Very clever and timely strategy on his part. And yes, nice dramatic touch showing Rewa "hiding" behind him and cleverly revealed for all eyes to witness in total amazement. Shocked
 
And of course the best part today, although shown in precap, is when Sugni (in answer to Rewa direct question) puts TVS to task and ASKS HIM ... WHY ARE YOU QUIET MALAK, WHO IS MY BRIDEGROOM ? ... WAH WAH SUGNI ! Clap This is called swaabhimani Bedni who is shocked and yet maintains her presence of mind, her steadfastness and QUESTIONS TVS IN FRONT OF EVERYONE, without least bothered about her future, her dreams, her aspirations.
 
Remains to be seen what TVS ANSWER is going to be tomorrow. My speculation is, like today, HE WILL BE DIPLOMATIC, CLEVER, just like a SEASONED CHESS PLAYER !!
 
Guys, dont get me wrong, in spite of everything and all said and done, THAKUR VIKRAM SINGH is still my hero, still MY MOST FAV CHARACTER ! Big smile
 
 
Just my 5C!
 


Edited by radev24 - 06 August 2012 at 1:52pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdForeverSHINeeHillylovePutijaChalhovKhatamKahanipyar-ishkpallavi25

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Joined: 14 May 2009
Posts: 30882

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
@ radev

No one will get you wrong at all cause we Vik fans are the hardest on him and even those haters want to claim we make excuses for him D'ohI was so missing that Sugni and I'm so glad they showed a glimpse of her in the precap Clap

I don't know it there where any last minute changes or not can't go by promo cause it's always different from actual episode. I'm just glad they made about the three people lives this will effect Vik, Sugni & Reva.

I'll be okay with whatever decisions Sugni takes tomorrow cause it would be her decision not anyone else.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdForeverSHINeeHillyloveradev24KhatamKahani

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Joined: 12 August 2007
Posts: 2708

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aminadanbellosa

Okay ur a freak mean it jst a series okay everyone here is a freak I mean I nd pls is dosnt happen 4 real so y so emotional about it am a very slicent  reader and I have noticed how u guess act like everything is real I mean it happen 2 sugni nt 2 oh I 4got no one like sugni even exict  i mean wat does like sugni we have given our love trust,family,belife,love and shit like that mean that relly pafitic ur just a loser guess infact everyoned here is a loser
Learn to spell and articulate well before you start criticising anyone.  Since you are not a freak, why are you even on this forum?

Edited by hillydee - 06 August 2012 at 8:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdForeverSHINeepyar-ishkKhatamKahani

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Joined: 12 August 2007
Posts: 2708

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Good Post Shell but I am not heartbroken by Vikram, I am heart broken because of the CVS, because they want Adi and Sugni together. 


Besides that I feel Vikram is just a victim of circumstances whether he lies or not, his life is a mess. thanks to his marriage to an insane woman. 


Edited by hillydee - 06 August 2012 at 8:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdShellJA

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Joined: 14 May 2009
Posts: 30882

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hillydee

Originally posted by aminadanbellosa

Okay ur a freak mean it jst a series okay everyone here is a freak I mean I nd pls is dosnt happen 4 real so y so emotional about it am a very slicent  reader and I have noticed how u guess act like everything is real I mean it happen 2 sugni nt 2 oh I 4got no one like sugni even exict  i mean wat does like sugni we have given our love trust,family,belife,love and shit like that mean that relly pafitic ur just a loser guess infact everyoned here is a loser
Learn to spell and articulate well before you start criticising anyone.  Since you are not a freak, why are you even on this forum?



LOL LOL LOL

Awesome reply Clap Clap Clap




Edited by pyar-ishk - 06 August 2012 at 8:10pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdHillyloveShellJAKhatamKahani

ShellJA IF-Rockerz
ShellJA
ShellJA

Joined: 04 May 2010
Posts: 5711

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

sugvi is still together

unless I see a separation n pairing of sugni with another man...I wont say I am heart broken...as I am hopeful n positive bout sugvi


lol!  Sara, determined to the end.  Good ... hopefully the story will go your way.  :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdHillylove

ShellJA IF-Rockerz
ShellJA
ShellJA

Joined: 04 May 2010
Posts: 5711

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev24

Great post Shell and wanted to post earlier, but decided to wait for today's  showdown! So here goes ...
 
Ok, since many posts have repeatedly discussed so many different and plausible aspects of the serial upto this point, I will just offer an abbreviated POV.
 
Well, the new team of CVs tried to bring in some semblance of reality and truth in the midst of some tense moments portrayed brilliantly between TVS and Adi today (even at the cost of Adi judging his mama too harshly IMO), Gulabiya's public outburst (coz she took for granted that Adi decided to rather save his fav mama's public humiliation than bring out the truth for the sake of Sugni), Sugni's understandable nervousness to finally see her dreams materializing (by showing her "dagad magad" soliloque more vigorously than ever before), and as expected everyone's stunned and shocked faces seeing mami alive and wellOuch
 
And since the Rewa/TVS past has been "modified" gazillian times, we will just have to ACCEPT the latest version of what TVS (new CVs) said happened. And he may justify to Adi (and others) all he wants about his lies by association, ie taking the responsibility for Rewa's treatment etc, fact remains he lied and continued to do so. Another justification: Meri sachhai sirph yehi hai THAT I LOVE SUGNI. True love has strength, not weakness, and therefore does not make you fearful coz fear was the only reason / excuse TVS had for not coming out with the truth to Sugni when he first knew about it (epi July 2nd). Even camera today focused on Adi's angry fist coz he just did not / couldn't buy mama's rhetoric, innenuendos.
 
Ok, it seems there were some last minute changes (probably shot over the weekend ~ maybe coz of forum frenzy ??) coz Reva was NOT in the bridal attire TODAY as shown in the promo. Adi's repeated questioning / accusing TVS finally made mama realize that there is no way out for him to save his face, so why not STILL appear a "GOOD" thakur and disclose the truth HIMSELF, still have an upperhand, rather than Adi and/or Gulabiya. Because the 2nd option would not only make him look a BAD thakur but face public humiliation and shame. Very clever and timely strategy on his part. And yes, nice dramatic touch showing Rewa "hiding" behind him and cleverly revealed for all eyes to witness in total amazement. Shocked
 
And of course the best part today, although shown in precap, is when Sugni (in answer to Rewa direct question) puts TVS to task and ASKS HIM ... WHY ARE YOU QUIET MALAK, WHO IS MY BRIDEGROOM ? ... WAH WAH SUGNI ! Clap This is called swaabhimani Bedni who is shocked and yet maintains her presence of mind, her steadfastness and QUESTIONS TVS IN FRONT OF EVERYONE, without least bothered about her future, her dreams, her aspirations.
 
Remains to be seen what TVS ANSWER is going to be tomorrow. My speculation is, like today, HE WILL BE DIPLOMATIC, CLEVER, just like a SEASONED CHESS PLAYER !!
 
Guys, dont get me wrong, in spite of everything and all said and done, THAKUR VIKRAM SINGH is still my hero, still MY MOST FAV CHARACTER ! Big smile
 
 
Just my 5C!
 


Stupid laptop and slippery fingers!  I lost my wonderful reply.  IT was brilliantly written even if I say so myself. 

I will come back and try to replicate my brilliance.  Lol! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdpyar-ishkradev24KhatamKahani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index