Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Calling all the Sugnis on the forum who had pinned all their hopes and dreams of a perfect life, a perfect rajkumar on Vickram.  Here comes the moment we knew was coming, even some of us cynics who know better were hoping against hope that somehow this day would not come.  Somehow Vickram would be everything he promised.  My goodness against all the mounting evidence that he had a secret and then we saw the wife but we were still hoping that somehow this was all work out and at the end he will the rajkumar.  I don't know what kind of magic Vickram did on us all but the loyalty towards him from us is astonishing. 

Monday night those silly girlish dreams are going to get shattered, smashed to smithereens and all this is going to happen in humiliating public with hundreds of witnesses who came to see the impossible.  Thakurs and bednies.

Like Sugni we are all going get crushed on Monday.  Is it possible to come out of this level of betrayal?  This kind of fundamental breaking of a person from the root of their believe system? Like Sugni we gave this relationship our everything, trust, belief, love, admiration, respect, strength, family! Can one ever recover? The scars of this blow will always remain raw. 

How are we going to even stand up and walk away from the mandav let alone live the rest of our lives with this knowledge!

I leave you with this quote:

"Gentle reader, may you never feel what I then felt! May your eyes never shed such stormy, scalding, heart-wrung tears as poured from mine. May you never appeal to Heaven in prayers so hopeless and so agised as in that hour left my lips: for never may you, like me, dread to be the instrument of evil to what you wholly love."
Charlotte Bronte, Jane Eyre

Edited by Shell16 - 05 August 2012 at 8:32am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53p00rnasanayahp3cubedpallavi25PutijaChalhovvencroziaxxJulieDjmoyee200Laila2009br200910likarsh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Get ready to get your hearts broken..." in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Here is a song dedicated to Sugni and all the Sugnis on the forum:

A Perfectly Good Heart - By Taylor Swift.

With lyrics

Music video

Edited by Shell16 - 05 August 2012 at 8:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Shelley from the starting the story was clear and as the synopsis given so lets see and unless Sugni and TVS are like this how will be be totally in the dumps when she knows the truth and the synopsis also said that TVS will take her under his care and then TAS will fall in love with her but the synopsis I read did not say she will fall in love with him anyway I will W&WOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeeShell16likarsh

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
  No doubt !!! Monday will be heartbroken...Crying 1

Shell16

cupd

cupd

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aminadanbellosa

Okay ur a freak mean it jst a series okay everyone here is a freak I mean I nd pls is dosnt happen 4 real so y so emotional about it am a very slicent  reader and I have noticed how u guess act like everything is real I mean it happen 2 sugni nt 2 oh I 4got no one like sugni even exict  i mean wat does like sugni we have given our love trust,family,belife,love and shit like that mean that relly pafitic ur just a loser guess infact everyoned here is a loser

aminadanbellosa  we are all aware that this is a t.v show, we are all friend here and lets respect everyone views. Some of us likes to write how we fell about the show... so please respect and DO NOT insult anyone 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dumppurviShell16

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
  Very sad...poor sugni...

Shell16

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
 sad & sad..Cry. poor sugni ...Broken Heart  very bad Vikram thakur...Angry

Shell16

cupd

cupd

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
sad for sugvi Broken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dumppurviShell16

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.