lovely1arshi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Jurmana#1

"Khushi, do I really have to do this?" asked Arnav.

"Yes Arnavji, this is under the list." Said Khushi.

"What list?" asked confused Arnav.

"Arey, remember, you told me to make a list for all the things I want you to do, just to pay back for how you married me forcefully without my mistake." Reminded Khushi to Arnav.

"Oh shit." Said Arnav.

"Shit matlab? Jo bhi hai Arnavji, you have signed that list, now you have to do it." Said Khushi with a grin on her face.

"Damn it. Okay. Kya karna hai pehle?" asked frustrated Arnav.

"Stir that yellow liquid in that bowl." Said Khushi smiling sweetly.

Arnav stirred it. "Now what?" asked angry Arnav.

"Dekhiye Arnavji, if you'll get angry, I will start screaming." Said Khushi.

"Okay okay. I won't get angry, aage bolo, what do I have to do?" asked Arnav with a disgusted face.

"Now put some of that liquid in this white cloth, and close it tight." Said Khushi.

"Okay. Next?" asked Arnav.

"Now go round and round and round." Khushi ordered.

"What? How? WHY?" asked Arnav.

"Come on Arnavji, this is how you make Jalebies. You have to go round and round and round to properly make it." Said Khushi who sat by the counter, on a stool, cupping her face.

So, to obey what Khushi said, Arnav made a few rotations, HIMSELF! After the 3rd rotation, he asked, "kitni baar round and round and round?"

Khushi laughed out loud. "Shut up Khushi, tell me how many more rounds?" asked Arnav.

"Arnavjiii!!Aise nahi!! I didn't ask YOU to rotate your feet, I said, rotate your hand on top of the ghee on the stove in the pan. That is how you make Jalebies." Said Khushi still grinning, giggling, and trying to stop her laughter.

"Don't laugh. You know I am doing this for the first time." Said totally frustrated and angry Arnav.

After trying it a few times, Arnav gave up on the round and round and round thing. "Khushi, I can't give it a round shape." Said Arnav. "Oh but I can give it some other shape." Said Arnav to himself with a smile.

After a while,

"Hua kya Arnavji?" asked bored Khushi."Did you make some?" asked Khushi again.

"Yeh almost...and...there! Have a look." Said Arnav, smiling.

Khushi peeked inside the pan, only to find out that Arnav had made some other shape, something other than round.

"I Love You Khushi!" said Khushi, reading what was in the pan.

"Did you like it?" asked Arnav, smiling.

Khushi smiled back and blushed and nodded.

"Would you like to taste it?" asked Arnav, who was very eager to make Khushi taste it.

"Yeh, sure. Let me take it out." Said Khushi, all excited.

Khushi tasted it. She forgot that she has made this jalebies for Arnav, so sugerfree.

"Achha hai! Par cheeni kum hai." Said Khushi, trying to tease Arnav.

"Achha? Let me taste." Said Arnav and tasted it and said again, "nahi. Cheeni thik hai."

"Wo aapke liye. I eat sweeter than this." Said Khushi.

''What The...Stop It Khushi .. I'm Not Gonna Do This'' 😭

LEAVES πŸ˜‰

''Teekhe ... Mat Kijiye .. Be Ready For The Second Jurmana'' Giggles Khushi

Arnav Turns Back ... Looks Angrily And nods his head sise-to-side and says ''pagal ladki'' 😊 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

******************************** πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hows It Guys ?? Do share your Views !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yay me first to comment
please update soon lovely awesome awww poor arnav cant go round nd round πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†*lol* it was super cute Edited by SPNnIPKKNDlover - 11 years ago
SyedaFaiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
cute lovely πŸ˜³
ummmahhh πŸ˜³