India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

MY FINAL CHAPTER OF BABY -GOD CONVERSATION

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
I would like to thank everyone for reading my baby god conversation. I enjoyed writing it immensely as I wanted little baby to live. I didn't know there were two though! I once released a false news about SINAL twins. Little did I realize that it will become a truth. Anyway, since the post leap will start tomorrow, I wanted to finish what I started and here's the final chapTer. Hope you enjoy it!
Thank you once again for your support!

FINAL CHAPTER OF BABY GOD CONVERSATION!

Ring  Ring   Ring 

God: Good evening, this is  god's helpdesk ' How can I help you?

Caller: Goodd   its me! I am finally out and I can see the world! Yahooo!

God: Come again?, Do I know you?

Caller: Its me Anand Chopra! SINAL's baby son!!!

God: Good lord, you don't say! Been a long time since we last spoke huh?

Anand Chopra: Yup...was too sad  then  as I thought I would not live but now

God: No buts.. . so you have seen you dad? Was he what you expected?

Anand Chopra: Yeah,  and much more...he  is more than handsome...Did you see the way he put his nose on my cheek and nuzzled it and keep kissing me and holding me so close to his chest.. His beard tickled me , but I didn't mind it all . He was  looking at me with tears and something else... in his eyes. I tried to open my eyes as wide as possible but the sun was too strong. ... 

God: He loves you baby...he waited for this day so long...and

Anand Chopra: And I love him this much...I love him like one thousand times more...my hero!But where is my mummy? I just had a glance before that Richa auntie took me away...I tried to cry but  my mummy could not hear me as she was crying in pain...

God: Baby, do you know that there's another little baby like you...

Anand Chopra: You mean exactly like me ? Where did he come from? And where is he now?

God: Well, everyone is amazed by this and you didn't tell me  that there were two of you when you made those calls.?

Anand chopra: Oh, you mean he was with me and mummy all this time. I thought it was a mirror and that was me...hahaha...and god is he, is he...my  brother?

God: Yes baby he is your younger brother...and both of you are identical twins.

Anand Chopra: Yippeee !!!  I have a small brother...Now there's two of us.! We will be daddy's and mummy's little lion cubs but wait...I cannot see him anyway near me... where is he?

God: He's with another grandmother...you know your mummy is still in jail an

Anand Chopra : I remember now...mummy  made daddy don't like her anymore  becos Richa auntie promised to help mummy release dad from Jail and ask mummy to go far far and very far away...

God: Yup we all know what happened and we will not go in there anymore. So what are you going to do now.

Anand Chopra: You know Auntie Richa tried to kill me the other day but daddy came in just in time and save me. I don't like auntie Richa...she say so many bad things about my  mummy .Poor daddy... I think he is in so much pain, he cannot think clearly... he is always looking so sad nowadays...I  just hear something...is this true?

God: About what?

Anand Chopra: My grandma asked my daddy to marry auntie Richa the other day becos she feels I miss Auntie Richa

God: And what was all that about? Really baby, pls tell me the truth

Anand Chopra:  Nooo! I don't like her at all. I am so scared that she will kill me if I made any noise. So whenever she carries me I close my eyes and pretend to go to sleep like a good baby.. Actually I cringe whenever she picks me up but now I am worried that Dad will marry her and bring her home. Wiil he do that.? How can I tell daddy that she tried to kill me ...there must be a way you can help me with this.

God: I really don't know how to help you baby...

Anand Chopra: But you always tell me not to worry and will always be there for  me! How come I only see my dad now and even he go missing and shuts himself in the bedroom and leave me with that evil auntie!. My mummy and my brother are not with me. I want them...I miss my mummy. I want my owm mummy.! I don't want a new mummy! I don't want a new mummy! Plzzz god help me find my own mummy and my brother...

God: There's very little time...its not in my control anymore baby...about your daddy and Richa, not sure .

Anand Chopra: I know daddy went to temple to get married to Richa...God  can you do something to stop it...use your magical powers.

God: No baby, I cannot promise you anything at all. Its your daddy's call. He has to do what's right for him and you... sorry baby, really very sorry

Anand Chopra: No, no, no,...you cannot let me down like this...You gave me life, you made me come into this world...to see my daddy getting married to bad auntie Richa and you say you cannot do anything... why are you so bad now?

God: Baby I understand what you are feeling...but

Anand Chopra : but nothing, you just don't want to help me now right. Its like you gave me life but I lost my mummy and brother...I don't want to live like this...

God: You didn't lose everyone baby...your hero , your dad is still with you. You are in the most safest place right now. Even Richa cannot do anything to you now. You are her  ticket to happiness. She will take care of you just so that she can be with your dad.

Anand Chopra : But I don't want her as my mummy! I only want my mummy. Why can't my dad see that she is bad...mummy and I know but why cant he?

God: You cant blame your dad.  He is not himself lately. I am just hoping like you , that he doesn't marry Richa...

Anand Chopra : I wish I was big, so that I can talk to my daddy and tell him the truth.

God: You know what, you wish will come true soon. The years will pass before you in just a blink and when you wake up tomorrow , it will be like 9 years have passed and a new beginning is awaiting for you, your brother, and alas your mummy and daddy.

Anand Chopra: You mean, I will be a big boy tomollow? That fast! Wow, so will I  have four legs just like a lion...and the big hair do?

God: No, you will have two legs, two arms...just like any other normal human being. But baby, you need to take care of your dad.

Anand chopra: Why? He's not a baby like me...he doesn't need to be bottle fed and change into diapers.

God: No, he's not a baby like you but then your mother was around and she helped him a lot. Brought order to his life. Now she is no more and you have to his pillar, his tower of strength. You are probably the only reason why he still needs to make it in his life. So just be there for him and don't let him destroy his life.

Anand chopra:  But god, I feel very sad and lonely. When I came to this world, I wanted to see my mama and papa. But now we all separated. My mama and my little brother are not with me and my daddy. My papa don't even know he got another baby just like me... I really am feeling very confused and helpless and cant wait to grow up and fight with Auntie Richa and the old man for separating all the four of us. Why is life so cruel to us? What did we do to deserve this?

God: Well, we don't know what the future has in store for us. Just think...for the moment you are with you daddy and everything else will  be fine and fall into the right place  at the right time. You just have to have faith and belief.

Anand chopra: Can I say a prayer now?

God: Baby, after this,  I will see you and your brother , nine years later. This will be our last baby god conversation. Ok I am ready for our final prayers. What do want to say?

Anand Chopra: But you must promise to fulfil it like you always do. You must promise.plsss god, say yes... I don't have anyone except you to ask for this...so plsss say yes and you will help me...plzzz

God: Oh baby, I know what you are going to ask...I am not the script writer baby but Ekta Kapoor is . She holds your future. I hope she grants your wishes...but nevertheless I will pray with you...to my father..ready...let's start..

Anand Chopra: I  like to thank all my readers, who supported my existence. Thank you so much for accepting me  and my little brother into this world. Thank you for giving us this gift of life. And, if I can ask a little favour from all of you, just a tiny little prayer for me and my little brother and my parents? Please pray that my daddy and mummy , me and my little brother will be reunited soon .Me and my brother, when we are big and strong,  will fight auntie Richa and bring mama and papa together!  And lastly please also pray for me as I am too little now to fight that my daddy don't marry evil auntie Richa.  Finally  you all don't worry. I will take care of my daddy my hero, my big lion... just like my mummy and very soon you will see us all together , forever.

God: Amen to that! Ok baby, time to say goodnight and goodbye to all your fans, till the next time  if we ever meet again.

Anand Chopra: To new beginnings tomollow! And goodnight and good-bye everyone! Take care!

God: To all parichay Fans - Keep praying that BABY's final wish come true! and they all lived happily ever after without the evil witch!

Edited by Silambu - 05 August 2012 at 9:51am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sankari.badsSinal_Reunionmochas156neha_siddhiDrivemecracypalzsRaksha13arabicaGayathri_MSKparadigm.Boss.--AiSha--AnkitaKaran-Hima--Rojaa-stuti123su369

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Thank u silambu... As usual rocking convo ...really enjoyed it...the reason for the baby didn't cry in richas arm is superb...the reason is so apt...she is a devil even i fear a lot to see her ...welcome to the world anand c and anand d...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156Silambu

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Forced to comment.. Just to thank you for writing this amazing series

Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156Silambu

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
wow..it is beautiful , well written and awesome.. just loved it.. actually fell in love with the baby because of you and now lets see what we are up to from tomorrow.. hopefully Kunal is single and we get to tune in to parichay from day after..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silambu

su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
waaaooo...its well written... awesome... enjoying it...Clap Clap Clap

Silambu

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Pl, Silambu only one thing to say.. Dont stop writing.

Silambu

neha_siddhi Senior Member
neha_siddhi
neha_siddhi

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

niceee

Silambu

san_bsp020 Goldie
san_bsp020
san_bsp020