what went wrong?

michelle281194 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I know the story really begins from the 'posterkand' but if there was no poster thing... where would that have taken the InSa story... would sanchi have even considered Indu as a possible mate? i mean, there were friends... its really his anger, violence and initial psychogiri that drove them apart... also, indu had a generic impression of sanchi as a seedhi-saadhi bholi-bhali ladki. so he was rudely shocked by her fighting spirit... i feel he was just not raised to understand modern life, career, ambition and feminism... maybe hanging out with sanchi might have changed him (she has changed him a bit already)... wat do u think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
are darling twist ke bina love story me kya mazaa...twist na hota to sanchi ki fighting spirit bhi dkhne ko na milti aur na hi indu ka fullon pyar

Waise mjhe kch puchna tha tumse. Tumne mera siggie like kiya..thanku ...but tumne change kyn kar diya apna siggie

I HATE KRISTIN STEWART...aisa kyn behna reason to btao
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
What went wrong? It wasn't one single thing...a plethora of things...basically I think Sanchi got psyched by his violent behaviour (the one in the classroom and the one with Mehek) that she's still not able to get out of it... thats what she told Mehek too...so what if he's innocent wrt the poster kaand...he is still a gunda... its difficult to erase scenes of violence from one's mind... it takes forever to let that trauma go... what Indu has done was inflict trauma on Sanchi (more so mental than physical) and Sanchi's not responding to his changed behaviour now...

Hence, in a way he's undergoing mental trauma himself (if you understand what i mean)..

unless both of them change and reach a centre point or a midway...this love story is just not going to work... both are poles apart in upbringing/nature and goals!!!  
Indu needs to tame his dadagiri/violence/male chauvinistic attitude/indifference to hard-work etc
Sanchi needs to tame her arrogance/superiority complex/inflexible nature etc..

For the latter question Sonu, I'm wondering if its to do with the latest Kirsten Stewart - Pattinson equation.. ðŸ¤” Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
Rashmi04 thumbnail
See... I dont thing indu would have reacted the way he did if sanchi
Wouldnt have misunderstood him... So many times he tried to
Tell her without confessing his love that he was not involved in spoiling
Her image. When indu saw tht sanchi was not trusting him and getting
Closer to prabal... Then indu thought of expressing his love... And
Rest is history.Edited by Rashmi04 - 11 years ago
Sonali.S thumbnail
rash and lashy...i agree with both of u...

Lashy ab ye kristin aur pattinson ka kya chakkar h mjhe nhi pta because mjhe twilight series pasand nhi infact mai movies hi nhi dkhti. Wo to maine michelle ka signature dkha to kafi funny tha jaise ki mera h...signature mast ho to discuss krne me bahut mazaa aata h
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with the general consensus here. It wasn't so much the poster kand that set Sanchi on the path towards hating and despising Indu, it was his behavior during and after it that ignited that fire.
His madness, refusal to take no for an answer plus aggressive and often violent outbursts, were all part of the reason Sanchi really turned against Indu.

Bless his cotton socks, but if Indu and used his brains, and focused on proving his innocence during that poster scandal and not pursued Sanchi like a lovestruck Romeo, then we wouldn't have had to see these dark days.
But no the duffer had to sneak into her house whilst she was alone and ill, and manically plead his innocence and refuse to leave until she did so! Here is where I really have to give it to Sanchi, she struggled but she nevertheless managed to keep a somewhat cool head, and handled that horrible situation pretty well.
I know if I was in her shoes and some crazy guy barged into my house demanding to talk, my reaction would have been pretty much the same, with me constantly yelling 'just get out and leave me alone!'.

Even so after that incident Indu should have left Sanchi alone until he had proof of his innocence to confront her with. But no he made the biggest mistake ever of publicly proposing her! And then came Sanchi's huge blunder of publicly rejecting him! Because it was this humiliating event that triggered Indu's violent and aggressive nature to rear its ugly head. Really I sometimes wonder what Indu would have done if Sanchi had rejected him in private. Would he have turned so manic?
In all fairness it has always been the fear of losing Sanchi or worse never gaining her love, that has lead Indu to take drastic and panic fueled actions.

Up and until the point she used and abused Indu during the fake suicide attempt I've always (albeit grudgingly as an biased Indu fan!) supported Sanchi's reactions and anger towards Indu.
Actually only two things that she did pissed me off before that point. Firstly I hated the way that when Indu tearfully came to apologies during the fake kundali track, she dismissed him with 'what's the point in saying sorry now', and ignored his genuine remorse! That really got me riled up, and for the first time I saw her arrogant and egotistical nature. Stupid girl she and her parents gave her full credit for the kundali ploy, but it only worked because unlike they expected Indu turned out to like any decent boy and refused to sacrifice his mother for his love.
The Mathurs all originally pinned their hopes on the fact that Malti Devi would be too selfish to risk her life for her son's happiness. What a shock it was too them when she did! And it was even more of an relief when Indu himself refused to marry Sanchi and openly declared her would sacrifice his love forever!

Another thing that still bugs me to this day is actually her belief that Indu was the one behind the poster scandal. Didn't she never once question why Indu would do that?! Even if he really loved her (which she later found out to be true), why on earth would he still print posters announcing he did?! Especially without making her his official girlfriend first?!
The poster kand made Indu look worse than Sanchi as at that point he was the one who was the public figurehead. There was no way he could look good from printing those posters, so Sanchi should have realized it could never have been him!
Also the fact that he publicly proposed her should have confirmed this, as if he could bravely and boldly announce to her face infront of everyone he loved her, then why would he firstly sneak around with posters?! All throughout the poster kand Sanchi had seen that Indu has always used brute force and a direct forthright approach to matters. He doesn't have the mentality nor nature to firstly tease people with his supposed girlfriend's name, then drag the matter over days to finally use the written word as his medium to do so!
Edited by suki11 - 11 years ago
michelle281194 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali.singh

are darling twist ke bina love story me kya mazaa...twist na hota to sanchi ki fighting spirit bhi dkhne ko na milti aur na hi indu ka fullon pyar

Waise mjhe kch puchna tha tumse. Tumne mera siggie like kiya..thanku ...but tumne change kyn kar diya apna siggie

I HATE KRISTIN STEWART...aisa kyn behna reason to btao

arre... i really hate what Kristen did to Robert yaar... (she cheated on him!!!) ðŸ’” but then i thought ki chhodo, purani baat hai... ðŸ˜†
Edited by michelle281194 - 11 years ago
michelle281194 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashy

For the latter question Sonu, I'm wondering if its to do with the latest Kirsten Stewart - Pattinson equation.. ðŸ¤”

you're right! i'm that obsessed with Rob... Robsessed really ðŸ˜†
Sonali.S thumbnail
oh pyar me dhokha diya h...tbhi