Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Is ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA's PAST the next on CARDS? (Page 2)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Hug

The reason for the flashback to the dream and not the first scene, was that for Khushi...its a symbol of hope...a belief that perhaps her DREAM can come TRUE.  Right now, she needs to be convinced that her presence in his life is a good thing.  She knows he loves her, and she she knows she loves him...the question in her mind is Is she good for him?  Does her presence in his life create  more problems, especially between hm and Di?

So, to flashback to the dream is an attempt to hang on to the HOPE that she buried in her heart that they can be together, and be good for one another.

As for the PAST...i think its too soon to say.  yes dadi's presence will shed some light on the matter, especially around Anjali's marriage and all.  But i feel dadi will be used as a catalyst to Arhi to come closer.   She will raise questions, and perhaps force certain events, like a proper marriage ceremony, honeymoon etc...

I feel this for a couple of reasons:  1 - we all know that their past will again separate them...all be it temporary...how meaningful is a separation, if you can't value your closeness...get it?   So the separation will  most PAINFUL and POIGNANT, when it come after a full UNIFICATION...when they truly come together as one, Mann se, Dhann se and most importantly Tann se.

Reason 2 - from a practical production prospective, why would you hatch all the eggs in your basket at one time??  That would be suicide...hoping they have learned from the Geet mistake.

Oh well...enough said...but one more thing...

Hope for everything...BUT...Expect nothing!!!Tongue

Edited by --Nargis-- - 05 August 2012 at 10:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jamoshi2507rickks

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

jaa jaa padh, maine toh jawab bhi de diya !!!

Originally posted by rickks

res for my JKB PKS Partner!!!Hug

Kameeni...Tu Hai Yaha???? Awww that phrase reminds me of the golden days...Meri JKB-PKS Partner Hug

Haan haan padoongi meri jaan...Tu ne jawab diya hai toh main toh padoongi na???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Hug

Hug Bas...Sirf Hug???? Kaafi hai yaar...HugHug btw are you on Skype???
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Cry

Hume toh yahan koi yaad karta hi nahi ...

Hug
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Tu sawal kare aur main Jawab Na doon, aisa toh ho hi na sakta partner... Happy Friendships Day !!! Jaadu Ki Jhappi HugAGL ...!!!!Embarrassed

Okay now for your questions...

Q) What was Arnav's point behind giving Khushi a Pearl Necklace? Weren't the FB's used a part of Khushi's Dream???

I personally felt, that scene was an answer to her questions. When Arnav called her into the room, he wanted her to admit she was the one who wanted him to wear the kurta... for a blink second during the Rakhi, you see Khushi smiling at Arnav sort of admiring him as well... So when later Khushi makes fun of him saying di will not be happy with a kundan ka haar but the gestures on his part ... He is letting her know, he totally understands what these little gestures mean to her ...which is why he gets her stuff she loves instead of the ornaments and other jewellery !!!

I think the necklace has always symbolised the fact that, whenever he would want to make peace with her he would restore all that he deprived her of... so if you go back to the first episode, he had stripped her dress off its pearls ... right now he is only returning that... the only connection with the dream signifies...he will now make all her dreams come true !! Dont forget Arnav has always preserved her pearls with him to date-so he does know of its significance!

The soul mates that they are, they connect at a level where they dont need to communicate with one another to tell what the other feels like!!

Q) Like all ArShi/SaRun fans i am all game for ArShi love-story, Passion a 1000 fold romance. I want them to get back together but not like how it is being shown in the show. A sudden break has been put in the continuity of the ongoing ArShi track and now all of a sudden a new chapter is up. If all this was to be wrapped up and shoved beneath the rug why was it shown in the first place? Everything from Arnav's Redemption to him earning Khushi's love and trust had been put to a halt or should we be alerted that it may be scrapped off???

walking once more on a razor's edge are'nt we? the age old story vs technical issues ...!! did you see the latest spoilers on the fan page???  Barun seems to be absent during all of those scenes and they seem to have shot with him in the little time that they had him around... Well, from the fan and story perspective it doesnt matter, but having seen how these things work, its crazy how they manage to pull everything off amidst the tension! and trust me the non-availiblity of an actor can actually screw up many things, and yes planning it before hand since you know the actor wont be around aint possible.. I have a feeling, they are managing whatever they can with whatever little they can manage... I am sure they would not want to give disjointed stuff either, but day to day changes may create alot more mess than what meets the eye!!! every argument has a counter argument, but if you look at the other shows made by the same PH these issues dont seem to occur... so if its happening here it means there has to be something that we cant obviously see...

Having said this, I would love to see their story bloom and blossom in the manner that we want to see any love story!! ArShi are undoubtedly special as they evoke intense emotions in you...!!I would want to know what and where their story is headed from here Tongue

Q) With Arnav's Dadi coming into the Picture can it be an indication that Arnav's Past s coming out from the closet? If Arnav's past is going to make a screen appearance that means Khushi's past is not far behind. Does this mean life is once again going to be a living hell for Khushi???

I think, as a couple they have now moved ahead of the whole I dont trust you mode!!! I feel we will see shades of Arnav that will throw most of us off guard... he may not want to expose his vulnerable side to Khushi... the fact that he was once a softie may make him look weak and he would never want to expose that phase of his life that made him the man he is... Also with the coming of Dadi, I think there will be light thrown on Anjali's wedding where there was a gun-shot, and how Shyam came into the picture.. Since the lady may not be aware of all that has happened and as they have already mentioned, she would never listen to anyone, she may bring Shyam back into the house... With her support, we might see Shyam trying to poison her mind as to how ASR is married to a woman who is cheating on him!!! If you remember Nani had once accused Arnav of becoming like his father, that angle may be brought in where Khushi will once again be implicated... either ways I feel Arnav will stick by Khushi this time, but the circumstances will work against them...
lets not forget there is a contract as well... Though Arnav may manage to woo her back before the time period, the knowledge of the contract can actually put the entire situation in bad light !!As for the connection between their pasts, I would seriously love to see what new and interesting twist they will bring in there !!!

Kya karti hai tu, aayi aur mujhe itna likhwa diya... par must admit, maza aa gaya!!!SmileWink

We all know that the two are connected at some point and we also had a promo that mentioned and talked about the same.

Okay reading that was going back to old times...I swear Sirf bolne ke liye nahi bol rahi...We all have that effect on each other don't we...The questions each one of us bring forward needs to be answered...Ek aadat si ho gayi hai...You have no idea Nihu ki mujhe kitna acha lag  raha hai on connecting here and discussing a show that we both are fond off( Me recently ofcourseWink)

Maine padha tera answers...Likhne ke liye mujhe thoda waqt de...Love you my JKB-PKS partner

-honeydew-

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Oye...Nautanki...abhi teri aadat nahi gayi??HugHug

Cry

Hug
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Oye...Nautanki...abhi teri aadat nahi gayi??HugHug

Cry

Hug

Nags how are you???? Free Ho gaye ho ya now also stuck up with work??? Miss talking to you...I know aisa lag raha hoga ki arrey yaar yeh toh sirf bolti rehti hai, aur khud gayab rehti hai...I know its me who is totally MIA...Cry

--Nargis--

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
it was the very same feeling !!! take ur time ...!!!

Originally posted by rickks

Tu sawal kare aur main Jawab Na doon, aisa toh ho hi na sakta partner... Happy Friendships Day !!! Jaadu Ki Jhappi HugAGL ...!!!!Embarrassed

Okay now for your questions...

Q) What was Arnav's point behind giving Khushi a Pearl Necklace? Weren't the FB's used a part of Khushi's Dream???

I personally felt, that scene was an answer to her questions. When Arnav called her into the room, he wanted her to admit she was the one who wanted him to wear the kurta... for a blink second during the Rakhi, you see Khushi smiling at Arnav sort of admiring him as well... So when later Khushi makes fun of him saying di will not be happy with a kundan ka haar but the gestures on his part ... He is letting her know, he totally understands what these little gestures mean to her ...which is why he gets her stuff she loves instead of the ornaments and other jewellery !!!

I think the necklace has always symbolised the fact that, whenever he would want to make peace with her he would restore all that he deprived her of... so if you go back to the first episode, he had stripped her dress off its pearls ... right now he is only returning that... the only connection with the dream signifies...he will now make all her dreams come true !! Dont forget Arnav has always preserved her pearls with him to date-so he does know of its significance!

The soul mates that they are, they connect at a level where they dont need to communicate with one another to tell what the other feels like!!

Q) Like all ArShi/SaRun fans i am all game for ArShi love-story, Passion a 1000 fold romance. I want them to get back together but not like how it is being shown in the show. A sudden break has been put in the continuity of the ongoing ArShi track and now all of a sudden a new chapter is up. If all this was to be wrapped up and shoved beneath the rug why was it shown in the first place? Everything from Arnav's Redemption to him earning Khushi's love and trust had been put to a halt or should we be alerted that it may be scrapped off???

walking once more on a razor's edge are'nt we? the age old story vs technical issues ...!! did you see the latest spoilers on the fan page???  Barun seems to be absent during all of those scenes and they seem to have shot with him in the little time that they had him around... Well, from the fan and story perspective it doesnt matter, but having seen how these things work, its crazy how they manage to pull everything off amidst the tension! and trust me the non-availiblity of an actor can actually screw up many things, and yes planning it before hand since you know the actor wont be around aint possible.. I have a feeling, they are managing whatever they can with whatever little they can manage... I am sure they would not want to give disjointed stuff either, but day to day changes may create alot more mess than what meets the eye!!! every argument has a counter argument, but if you look at the other shows made by the same PH these issues dont seem to occur... so if its happening here it means there has to be something that we cant obviously see...

Having said this, I would love to see their story bloom and blossom in the manner that we want to see any love story!! ArShi are undoubtedly special as they evoke intense emotions in you...!!I would want to know what and where their story is headed from here Tongue

Q) With Arnav's Dadi coming into the Picture can it be an indication that Arnav's Past s coming out from the closet? If Arnav's past is going to make a screen appearance that means Khushi's past is not far behind. Does this mean life is once again going to be a living hell for Khushi???

I think, as a couple they have now moved ahead of the whole I dont trust you mode!!! I feel we will see shades of Arnav that will throw most of us off guard... he may not want to expose his vulnerable side to Khushi... the fact that he was once a softie may make him look weak and he would never want to expose that phase of his life that made him the man he is... Also with the coming of Dadi, I think there will be light thrown on Anjali's wedding where there was a gun-shot, and how Shyam came into the picture.. Since the lady may not be aware of all that has happened and as they have already mentioned, she would never listen to anyone, she may bring Shyam back into the house... With her support, we might see Shyam trying to poison her mind as to how ASR is married to a woman who is cheating on him!!! If you remember Nani had once accused Arnav of becoming like his father, that angle may be brought in where Khushi will once again be implicated... either ways I feel Arnav will stick by Khushi this time, but the circumstances will work against them...
lets not forget there is a contract as well... Though Arnav may manage to woo her back before the time period, the knowledge of the contract can actually put the entire situation in bad light !!As for the connection between their pasts, I would seriously love to see what new and interesting twist they will bring in there !!!

Kya karti hai tu, aayi aur mujhe itna likhwa diya... par must admit, maza aa gaya!!!SmileWink

We all know that the two are connected at some point and we also had a promo that mentioned and talked about the same.

Okay reading that was going back to old times...I swear Sirf bolne ke liye nahi bol rahi...We all have that effect on each other don't we...The questions each one of us bring forward needs to be answered...Ek aadat si ho gayi hai...You have no idea Nihu ki mujhe kitna acha lag  raha hai on connecting here and discussing a show that we both are fond off( Me recently ofcourseWink)

Maine padha tera answers...Likhne ke liye mujhe thoda waqt de...Love you my JKB-PKS partner

Go to top