~| Being in Love |~ Part 3 page 3 ManVeer SS - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys, so I'm writing part 2😃 This is converted into a SS. Love ya'll. And I won't be sending PM's for this one SORRY. And please suggest me title.
                                                                     ~| Part 2 |~
Manyata : This is not the end but it's just the begining.
Uday: Now, let me look at you (naughtily staring at her)
Manyata: How do I look? (innocently)
Uday: Cute...

Manyata: Ok so from now on I'll wear clothes like these OK.

Uday: Perfect!

We were fulltoo in love. I was in heaven. His touch sent surrents thorugh my body. Forget that, on top of that he was too hot to handle. Girls were staring at him when he went out of the trial room. But, he was just smirking. Oh this guy smirks alot.

I tried several things and I loved all of them. I was soon going to be a shopping freak like J and I was very confident about it.

***********
We decided to go to the food court and have some junk. I really loved having junk food and let me tell you'll he was still not leaving my hand. People stared at us and smiled. Just when we were making our way towards the table a girl came in between.

Girl: Awww hi handsome.

Uday: Thanks...(smirks)

Girl: Uday tum itni jaldi mujhe bhool gaye?

Uday: Oh crap! Sheena how are you?  (hugging her)

How can he hug a girl when I was standing right infront of him? How dare he? I smiled a bit bcoz I didn't want to ruin my image infront of that so called ' FRIEND ' of Uday huh. He didn't even introduce me to that girl or whatever her name is. He was so busy talking to her and finally she said

Sheena: Hello who are you?

Uday: She's Manyata my GIRLFRIEND.

What the hell did he just say? His Girlfriend? I was supposed to be his fiance right? I decided to keep quite. I will talk to him after this witch goes. Gosh she is so much chipkofying. On top of that Uday's wearing BLACK today. He looks sooo hot in black that's why this witch is behind him.

Uday: Sheena why don't you join us?

Sheena: No Uday gotta rush.

Manyata: Better (muttering)

Sheena: What?

Manyata: Nothing much Sweetie. Nice to meet you.

Sheena: Same here (showing arrogance)

************

Manyata: Oh god Uday she was crazy. Aur tum itna kyu chipak rahe the haan usse? Tumhein kya woh itni pasand hai? Haan bolo.. Bolo na. Halkat Veda kahin ka

Uday: Arre she was just a friend yaar.

Manyata: Whatever she may be. Koi apni friends se itna chipak ta hai?

Uday: Wait a minute Are you jealous? (naguhty boy)

Manyata: And you called me your girlfriend. I'm supposed to be your fiance right?

Uday: Tumhi ne toh humse sagaai todi thi. So now you're my Girlfriend na.

Manyata: Fine but next time se mall mein black,red ya blue shirt mat pehena OK.

Uday: Tum bolo toh hum kabhi mall jaye hee na... (leaning close)

Manyata: Shut up...

Uday's hands were around my waist and mine were on his neck. Yes, I'm transfered to heaven again. He's like a drug to me now. We were in that positon for 15 minutes. Finally I snapped out of it.

Manyata: Uday Daadi sahab hummein ek saath dekh kar kitni khush hoti.

Uday: Princess humare paas abhi bhi time hai. We can call for the best doctors and make them trat Daadi sahab.

Manyata: But Uday I don't know any good doctor.

Uday: But I know. We will first talk to your parents and I will then call the doctors OK.

Manyata: Fine. Uday aaj raatko dinner table pe batayenge unhein.

Uday: Hmmm

**********

J was roaming about in the palace for the first time and she was loving it the lonliness was no more. She was her own friend. She knew her parents and family members loved her alot and she was living life with that thing in mind. Suddenly she saw Vijay and Unnati doing all coochie woochie.

J: What are you guys upto?

Vijay: Tumhein nahi pata we're now together. (keeping his hand on Unnu's shoulder)

J: What? Unnati are you OK? Tumhein yahi mile kya? ( childish)

Vijay: Oyee Jeh ghamandini humare baare mein aisa mat bolo haan.

J: Oh please Vijay bhai yeh toh sacchi bat hai haan.

Manyata and Uday entered.

Manyata: Chalo sab aaj sab family members ko humein kuch bolna hai. So be on the table.

***********

Everyone sat on their usual seats Uday and Manyata next to each other and same with Vijay and Unnati. Jeh was sitting with Buasahab. DS's chair was empty as usual.

J: Jiji aaj ap kuch important bolne wale the na?

Manyata: Haan J.

Vijay: Toh bolo kya bolna hai.

Manyata: Vijay bhai hum soch rahe the ki hum DS ke liye kuch doctors bulwaye.

Tell me how it was. Love ya'll and please hit the LIKE button.

Tanvi:)
Awesome update!! Plzzz continue soon:D
Originally posted by AKlover101

Awesome update!! Plzzz continue soon:D
Thanks Fizza!!!
I can't repeat that I'm in love with this, so I'll keep quiet :)

Loved the update.              Really happy that u decided to turn it into a Short Story...Title suggestion :      LIVING THE DREAM!!!

very nice😊 😊 continue soon😊
Great update! It was soo cute. You have superb writing skills.😉
Title suggestions: Our Story
                                     You & Me
                                      Being In Love
Love,
Piggies😳
Thanx for your lovely words of apreciation guys😃 I love ya'll😃 I go for the title " Being in love " Thanx for that Piggies😳
wonderful😃 it was really nice i love your writing please please update soon i loved it

|~ Part 3 ~|
Manyata: Hum soch rahe the ki hum DS ki treatment ke liye kuch doctors bulwaye.

Brijraj: Par beta aap kisi acche doctor ko jaanti ho?
Manyata: Data hum nahi par Uday jaanta hai. I'm sure he'll bring the best doctor for DS.

Komal: Beta kaafi accha socha aapne. Agar Maasaheb thik ho gayi toh saari khushiyan laut aayengi iss ghar mein.

Vijay: Aap bilkul sahi keh rahi hai Maamisahab. Manyata Bhaai keep it up I'm proud of you.

Uday: Hmmm toh hum aaj hee unn doctors ko phone kar denge.

Brijraj: Vaise beta kaunse doctor ko bula rahe hai aap?

Uday: Uncle Brij hum Dr. Amit Shah aur unki team ko bulwane ki soch rahe the.

Komal: Woh toh US ke sabse bade surgeon hai na?

Uday: Ji aunty Komal.

************

I'm so happy that Daadisahab will be alright now. All this while I was thinking about myself and only myself but now it's time I think about my estate,family and my praja. It's time I be the perfect Yuvraani. I will make DS proud. DS was the one who stood by my side every time. She was the one who made me a Yuvraani. I will makke her proud for sure!

I looked at the calender b'coz Uday had asked me when to call those doctors. Oh shit! Holy crap! It's Uday's birthday this month. How can I forget? OMG I need to do something. Ahhh I'll arrange a Sur par Eye's party. But, I need someone to help me. Yup the new pyaar ka panchi's Vijay bhai and Unnati. I ran towards Vijay bhai's room.

Manyata: Vijay bhai I want to talk to you.

Vijay: Haan bolo M bhaai.

Manyata: Vijay bhai aapko yaad hai iss month Uday ka birthday hai.

Vijay: Haan yaad hai.Par woh kabhi bhi apna birthday manata nahi hai.

Manyata: Par kyu?

Vijay: Kyuki ussi din tum usse juda huyi thi.

Manyata: Par mein toh Uday aur mere Roke wale din gum huyi thi na?

Vijay: Uday ka b'day aur tum dono ka roka same day ko hua tha.

Manyata: Par ab toh mein agayi hu. (smirking)

Vijay: Kyu na hum Naanisahab ki surgery Uday ke birthday ke ek din pehele rakhe. Kyuki humesha uske birthday ke din sabse pehele wohi usse wish karti hai.

Manyata: Perfect! Toh aap apni Laila ko bhi boldo. W're arranging a party for Uday.

Vijay: Laila?

Manyata: Arre humari Sister in law cum bhabhi yaar.

Vijay: M bhaai.. tum kabhi nahi sudhrogi..

Manyata: I tell you!!

*****************

Days were passing an the day of DS's surgery is tomorrow. I'm so damn scared.  But, I'm excited for the party that I've arranged for Uday at our hotel. The Metropole. Eeps.. the 2 most important days of my life. Wait a minute! I forgot Uday's gift. Oh shit! I need to hurry..

Manyata was runnign down the stairs. She was almost 100 Kmph. When Uday stopped her in between.

Uday: Kahan jaarahi ho Princess?

Manyata: Woh Unnati aur hum mall ja rahe hai... (scared)

Uday: Choti abhi abhi Vijay banna ke paas gayi hai.

Manyata: Accha toh mein J ke saath jaarahi hu... (and she went from there in full speed)

Uday (to himself) : Isske dimaag mein kuch toh chal raha hai..

************

Oh gosh I need to hurry. I have to buy Uday's sur par eys gift. But hush hush... I won't tell anyone about it it's a secret... I went inside the shop and selected one of them. Paid money and my work  is over. Chalo bhaai gharpe jaate hai.

*******************

Manyata was walking toward her room when someone pulled her inside and covered her mouth. It was Uday and he was just a centimetre apart. Manyata could feel his breathe on her neck.

Uday: Tumhein nahi lagta peechle kuch dino mein tum humse dur bhag rahi ho?

He turned her to her back and pushed away her hair which revealed her neck. He kissed her on her neck once.

Manyata: Nahi Uday... mein tumse dur nahi bhaag rahi hu bas shaadi se pehele thoda distance mantain kar rahi hu... (lying obviously)

He did not respond just went on kissing her and she enjoyed it. Alot. Every kiss every touch made her shiver and sent butterflies in her stomach. He was enjoying it too. He turned her again and kissed her on her lips. The kiss was cute and short. But both of them loved it.

Uday: Fine then... shaadi se pehele humlog milenge bhi nahi OK..

Manyata: Arre Uday but tum meri baat ka galat matlab nikal rahe ho.

Uday: Tumhara matlab yahi tha Princess. Hum tumse naaraz nahi hai bus tumhari wish puri kar rahe hai.

Manyata: But Uday meri wish yeh nahi hai.

Without saying anything he left. He went outside and banged the door behind.

Uday: Hmmm wow Udayvveer kya acting karte ho.

That's it for today...

Precap: DS wishes Uday a haapy birthday...

Hope you guys are enjoying the SS... Please hit LIKE button if you like my work... Love ya'll

Tanvi:)