Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

FF:-AarYa paradise~ I love you~Part 4 on pg 8 16/8 (Page 8)

nicelysmile Groupbie
nicelysmile
nicelysmile

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
I read all three parts ... so nice...Loved itSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AarYaLovesLife

AarYaLovesLife Groupbie
AarYaLovesLife
AarYaLovesLife

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Aarti enters there! She goes towards Yash..! Yash was as usual angry! He looks towards her!

"So, where is the presentation?? I think you haven't made it! Right?? The girl like you,who.."Angry

Yash was about to complete his sentence! Suddenly, Aarti says-

"Mr.Scindia"

Aarti looks towards Yash! There was a determined look in her eyes!

"I have made a presentation,Mr.Scindia! I hope you will give me a chance to present it!"

Yash looks towards Aarti!

"Of course" 

Aarti starts the prsentation! Plan was perfect! Everything was going well! Yash was quite happy;it can be seen in his face! He was quit ! But, he was admiring Aarti! Arpita was noticing the change of expression on Yash's face! Suddenly Aarti says-

"This was the plan of Mr.Yash Scindia! It will give you the profit upto 15%! But, I have made a different plan!I hope you all will give me a single chance to present it"

Aarti looks towards Yash! Yash was little confused! 

"What??Is she going to spoil my project??" he thinks in his mind!

Aarti starts presenting her own presentation! It was quit good! But,the problem is that Aarti was asking for the little space for the orphanage home!

"Profit will decrease by 5% but, can't you imagine the smile on the faces of that orphan children who are just going through the sadness ?""Unhappy

Yash goes towards Aarti! He drags her away from his office!All were shocked! Arpita goes towards Aarti!

Yash,Arpita and Aarti were outside the office!

"Don't you dare to destroy my project,you idiot!" Angry-Yash

Aarti looks towards him! He was in complete anger! She again looks at him..

"Yeah, really?? Actually Mr.Yash Scindia..you know what..you are the most selfish person in this world! You are thinking that I have tried to destroy your project?? But, the fact is that you will be the sole reason to destroy the life of that 100 orphan children who are trying to find the little happiness! To whom I am talking?? To the rude,selfish Yash Scindia!I think you haven't gone through the situations which these children are going! You may be lucky to have your parents with you! Don't spoil the happiness in that children's life!..."Angry

Yash becomes angry after hearing these words from Aarti! Suddenly,he remembers the moments which was spent with his parents to whom he loves most!

"Don't you dare to talk about me and my parents!"Angry

He pushes her back! And goes away from her!

Aarti keeps looking at him with tears in her eyes!

Yash goes to his cabin! He calls Arpita!

"Book tickets for me! I have to go Delhi today"

"But sir, what about the project??"

"I said , I have to go to Delhi! So book flight tickets for me! No more questions!"

"Okey sir!"

Yash sits on the chair! Hw was remembering his mom-dad! 

"How dare she to even mention my parents! No one has right to say anything about them.."

Here, Aarti reaches the home!

Shobhaji(her mother) was cooking something in the kitchen! House was not too big! But, it can be seen that happiness lives there! Aarti goes towards Shobhaji and hugs her! Tears comes out from her eyes!

"Maa.."

Shobhaji:- "What happened Aarti? Why are you crying?? Hmm..I think Abhishek told you that we are shifting to Delhi! Right??"

Aarti shocked after hearing it! 
"What? when? Why?"'

"Because,Abhishek said  there he got an appointment from Mr.Johnson! Now,you will be treated under observation of Mr. Johnson! I want my child with me forever na?"

When we are going?"- Aarti

"Today,flight at 8 pm"

Aarti looks shocked! Yash was packing his bags!

Edited by AarYaLovesLife - 16 August 2012 at 11:09pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

03rac08bubbles123abin11KashishangelcynthiagemelanpremiIamoneofUSinalRocksSunrio80Piieteju1816Chit15kinny_ranvirashGC_arjapriya_drizzlesPearl_27Kittya_CullenMissPurpleFreakrakenduvadanans1970Leevi05LoveforlifeKesha_H.-ProudGCian-villager00maha9shah10Thabassum..Donnaa

-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Tat was an excellent update AarYa..Clap
O god!! Lion and lioness Gonna meet in Airport...LOL
Really excited for the next part..Tongue
elanpremi Senior Member
elanpremi
elanpremi

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
the flight is going to fly topsy-turvy now
nice post yaar
kinny_ranvir Goldie
kinny_ranvir
kinny_ranvir

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Hi..
loved d storyline...

read all 4 parts...wow such a angry young man yash is..poor Arpita...

waiting for d meeting at airport...

do pm me if possible for further updates.

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
it's Mcdonald...i'm lovin' it! LOL very good, bebe.. can we expect a quick update?Embarrassed
thanks for the pm..

ashGC_arja IF-Dazzler
ashGC_arja
ashGC_arja

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
good job... i liked itBig smileThumbs Up
maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Superb twist dear. So yash and arthi are going to meet again in delhi.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index