Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

FF:-AarYa paradise~ I love you~Part 4 on pg 8 16/8 (Page 6)

AarYaLovesLife Groupbie
AarYaLovesLife
AarYaLovesLife

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged

Aarti looks towards Yash! She can see in how angry Yash is! She then looks towards Arpita! Arpita was looking towards her like "Bechari kaha fass gayi" type expressions (LOL) Yash was looking at her, he was about to say something to express his anger..suddenly Aarti goes towards Arpita and asks her

"What you have said? Can you repeat it please Shocked"

Arpita gives a hopeless look towards her as she knows Yash sir will not leave this girl now! And says

"Presentation.." She was about to complete her sentence suddenly Yash holds the hand of Aarti and he holds it so tightly that Aarti screames

"Ouch"

"What ouch haa? How dare you touch my laptop? You stupid girl..you spoilt my meeting today! Who gonna overcome this loss? It was a biggest deal of my life! But no! You came and spoilt it!Angry I have spent my two days over it!" Yash said! 

He was so angry that he started holding Aarti's hand more n more tightly!

Aarti looks at him! She gives the look to him like " Really? I was unaware of it"

Then Aarti gives him a sweet smile! Yash's anger again increases when he saw Aarti's smile! He was about to say something! But, Aarti interrupts between! And says-

"So, you decided to give me punishment for my deed which I have done unknowingly! Right?" She then gives the Wink to him!

"What?Angry" Yash was surprised! He was expecting the behavior from the girl who was looking a red hot beauty in her red dress like " Please , forgive me! I doesn't know anything like that and all"

"Yeah!I mean you are a angry young man n I have seen many of them reacting like this after such incidents "Tongue

Yash's anger increases again after hearing such comment from Aarti!

"It means it's your profession?Angry" - Yash

Aarti smoothly puts his hands away from him and sits on one of the chair in the room! Takes a glass of water which was kept there and drinks it!

" Are you a psycho? I am asking you something damn it!Angry" Yash gives his angry man look towards Aarti!

Aarti again looks towards Yash  and says -

"Nah,not at all! Actually,I have seen many angry young men on the TV! So smart, dashing and handsome! That's why I asked! You are just like themBig smile "

Arpita who was seeing this drama between Aarti and Yash silently ;suddenly laughs out at Aarti's comment!LOL

Yash looks towards Arpita angrily! Arpita tries to control her laughter at that instant!

"Shut up you idiot! Tell me, what should I do now? Oh no, what will you do now?"

Aarti became surprised after hearing "What should you do now?" from Yash! She stands up! 

"Means?Confused" - She looks towards Yash n said!

Yash comes towards her! She takes the steps behind! 

Yash says-

"Means, you have two options- 1.You have to give me the full amount of money which I am going to loose ;if this deal is not going to finalised today!
2. You have to make this presentation again within 2 hours! I hope you know computers very well!

And I don't feel that you will be able to give me the amount I asked! So, second option is better for you, I think!" He gives angry look towards Aarti and leaves from there saying -

'Arpita, give the project details to this stupid right now!"

He, then turn towards Aarti and said-

"Remember, just 2 hours! And don't try to flew away from here!"Angry

Aarti becomes shock after hearing these words from Yash! She sits on the chair! She looks towards the roof and said-

"Hayee..yahi baki tha? Now, in just two hours? This man is a devil must say! Fully "Hitler"!Dead

Arpita gives the project details to Aarti! She looks towards Aarti ! She can feel what is Aarti's mindstate! She gives smile to Aarti and goes away!

Aarti opens the folder!She was totally shocked! What she has seen? It was the file of  the piece of land !!

"How can I make a presentation? No, I will not! What will I say to Mansi? I will not make this deal happen! I can handle this devil but, I can't betray my little friends!"

2 hours passed! Yash was waiting for Aarti in his conference room with all executive members and clients! He lost his hope in this project as he was sure that the stupid girl will not be able to make presentation! 

"I will not leave this girl ;if this deal doesn't happen today! I will spoil her"Angry he said

Suddenly Aarti enters there with Arpita! Yash looks towards Aarti!

Aarti is worried and Yash in anger! They both look towards each other!

Edited by AarYaLovesLife - 08 August 2012 at 3:45am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

03rac08nicelysmilesyzwa_pvabin11cynthiagemelanpremiIamoneofUSinalRockslahoricrazePiieSunrio80teju1816*Maleena*kinny_ranvirashGC_arjapriya_drizzlesPearl_27Kittya_CullenMissPurpleFreakns1970rakenduvadanaLeevi05PriyasiKesha_H.Loveforlife-ProudGCian-villager00maha9shah10Thabassum..Donnaa

Priyasi IF-Rockerz
Priyasi
Priyasi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Read all the three parts in one go. Nice concept. Please continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AarYaLovesLife

Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
part 2 n 3
awesome
aarti in PT USHA mooe
loved it...

AarYaLovesLife

elanpremi Senior Member
elanpremi
elanpremi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
wonder what is she going to present in the meeting...nice update yaar

AarYaLovesLife

-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Excellent AarYa...Clap
I just done with the 3 parts in one go...Superb yaar...Continue fast...Tongue
But one condition...The end will be in a positive note,..Embarrassed I guess u got ma point...
May God bless u dear...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AarYaLovesLifeThabassum..

cynthiagem Groupbie
cynthiagem
cynthiagem

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Aarti is one very brave girl with her attitude after hearing what the doctor has to say about her health! Have nothing to loose if she tries to brave the lion's den in order to save the orphanage. Looking forward to the next scene!

AarYaLovesLife

darrish Senior Member
darrish
darrish

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Great update!

AarYaLovesLife

AarYaLovesLife Groupbie
AarYaLovesLife
AarYaLovesLife

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmeTz

Excellent AarYa...Clap
I just done with the 3 parts in one go...Superb yaar...Continue fast...Tongue
But one condition...The end will be in a positive note,..Embarrassed I guess u got ma point...
May God bless u dear...Smile

yup Smile got ur point Big smile 

betwn thank u so much Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ProudGCian-Thabassum..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index