FF:-AarYa paradise~ I love you~Part 4 on pg 8 16/8 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Good story plz update soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Yash was doing some work in his cabin! His cabin was simple! Lots of awards were there kept with so much care! His laptop was again a classy one- Apple's Macbook! Young,dashing and handsome young man was working there with full dedication and concentration! Arpita sees him from outside the cabin! She always loves to look towards him for a long time when he does the work! But,he was the one who never cares about her! She ,then knocks the door!

Yash said

"Come in!" He was in his WorkLand yet!

Arpita enters there!Yash looks towards her ! He asks her 

"What happen about that orphanage home issue?"

She looks at him but doesn't reply! Yash then goes towards her!

"Arpita, I am asking you something! Can't you hear damn it?"๐Ÿ˜ก

Arpita then looks towards him with slightly disappointed look! And says

"Sir, I have tried alot! I , I mean ...but..." She was about to clear everything but Yash interrupts between!

"But? But what Arpita? When you are not done with the work which I given to you then please do dare to say that you are failed๐Ÿ˜ก"

Anger can be seen in his eyes! He hates failure! For him, winning is everything and he can do anything to win!

He again gives the expression full of anger towards Arpita! And says

"I have to handle this issue by myself"

Arpita tries to say something! But, Yash doesn't give a single chance to her

and says-

"Because, you people are just useless๐Ÿ˜ก! Now, just do one thing! Take this laptop and keep it in the conference room! I have made a full presentation! Whenever I will back, we will start the meeting instantly"

He leaves from there! He goes towards his white Audi and decides to go to the orphanage home by himself and to give last warning to that people!

He leaves for the orphanage home!

Here, Aarti reaches to Yash's office! She was looking damn beautiful in red salwar suit! She goes towards the receptionist ! 

"I have to meet Mr. Yash Scindiya!"

'But ma'am, sir is not in the office"

"Oh okey! May I know, when will he come back?"

"Ma'am , we can't tell you the exact timing"

" Ohk! I will wait!"

She then sits there for a while! 

Few hours later,

She says to herself-

" When will he come yaar? Mummy must be waiting for me!๐Ÿ˜”"

Suddenly she found one magzine which was kept there! She found one artical in it- "Anchahe logose na milne ke tarike"

She reads it with full interest!

Her self thought:-

"Hayee, so that's the point! Mr.Yash is still in the office but,he doesn''t want to meet me because he may think I will say him to please give us some extension๐Ÿ˜ฒ"

"How fool I am ๐Ÿคข I was waiting for him from 2 hours and he is in his cabin ๐Ÿ˜ฒ"

"Very bad ,Mr.Scindiya! Not good at all! Now just see the magic of Aarti Dubey๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜†"

"But, how will you reach there,Aarti? Think, think beta because this dian will not let you go towards cabin"

"Hmm, hayee Aarti , you are PT USHA of mumbai!! Start running from there and listen you only have to stop when you will enter the cabin of that RUDE Scindiya ๐Ÿ˜ณ"

She then says to herself- "Get set go'๐Ÿ˜†

All becomes shocked seeing Aarti going towards the next floor and that too in so hurry!

Receptionist tries to stop her but she was in the PT USHA 's mood! She enters into the conference room instead of going towards Yash's cabin! She marks it instantly! She was about to come out of that room, she sees the security guards who were searching her there! Aarti stays there- that too near the laptop! 

After half an hour, she feels that someone is coming inside the conference room! She takes the laptop in her hand as she doesn't find anything and throws it on the person who enters there!

That person was none other than Yash! He became shocked after having sudden attack! Laptop broke down totally! Arpita enters there! After seeing laptop she screams loudly

" Sir, there was a presentation ,saved in it"

Yash's face becomes red after hearing it! Aarti looks towards Yash!

Edited by AarYaLovesLife - 11 years ago
wow!!!! war on the first meeting itself. nice, pls update soon
NIce for the first meeting dear !!! Continue soon.
Awesome update.

Update soon, don't keep waiting.
awesome
aarti  ne  aa ke  to  dhamaka fod  diya  yash  par
the concept is very diff !!  
an d i loved the intro part !! 
this one is really superb !! ๐Ÿ‘
can't wait to see u updating it sooonn !!! ๐Ÿ˜›
add me to ur pm list plz ๐Ÿ˜ƒ