Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by shubhika124

This is nice πŸ˜ƒ , is it somewhat inspired from Kal Ho Na Ho? 😳

Oh yeah πŸ˜‰ 25% i guess πŸ˜›
Nice concept...Plezz update soon...😊

Aarti:-

Aarti and Dr. Abhishek was in Abhishek's clinic! Atmosphere was little tense! It have to be! Because, Aarti was again in a critical health situation! Reason is the only one- The tumor in her brain! Abhishek gave a hopeless look towards Aarti and said-

"Aarti, nothing is all right! Your health..I mean it has stopped responding to the medicines now !"

He again gives hopeless look to Aarti!Aarti was silent! She again looks at Abhi,gives a sweet smile to him! Although,she was smiling;but anyone can see the pain in her eyes! She again looks at Abhi! And says

"So, not a single chance..! Right?'

Abhishek nodded! Aarti was his best friend from childhood! He can feel her pain ! He goes towards her and kisses her forehead! Aarti gives a cute glance to him and smiles, and says

"Coffee pine chale? It was a long time we haven't took coffee together buddy"

Abhishek became surprised after hearing that words from her! He wonder how can someone reacts so cold and asked someone for coffee after hearing such things? He looks at Aarti again! She was in her own world!

"You are just out of this world baby! You may be the first person in this world who is asking a doctor for a coffee even then when he has given you the saddest news ever"😲

Aarti smiles at him again! Holds his hands and says

"So many days to go yaar! Why are you worried? Till then, I have to enjoy the every second of my life!😊
So,now I wanna go to the cafe! Tell me, Are you joining me or not?"

Abhishek gives a sweet  smile to her! He always loves Aarti's views towards life

"Sure baby! Let's go πŸ˜ƒ"

Arpita:-

Yash:-

Scene shifts to Andheri west! A young,dashing and handsome businessman reaches there with his crew of securities! He sees that place! 

"It is the perfect location!" he thinks in his mind!

Then, he orders his personal assistant Arpita to finalised the deal! Arpita thinks for a while! Then , she replies-

"But sir,there is one problem! This place belongs to one orphanage home! And I don't think they will get ready to leave this place so easily!"

The young man turns towards Arpita! Anger can be seen on his face,in his eyes! Yes, It was none other than Mr.Yash Scindia! A 26 year old young businessman who never likes the word "PROBLEM"

He bursts into anger and says to Arpita-

"I don't like to hear any excuses Arpita! It's my dream project! And I will let it done at any cost! This place will be ours!😑"

Mansi:-

Scene shifts to the orphanage home in Andheri west! Aarti enters there with the box of chocolates! Children sees Aarti and becomes so happy ! Aarti was their favorite! She starts distributing chocolates among the sweet children! Suddenly , Mansi enters there!
and says
"So, my sweet children got chocolates from Aarti di!πŸ˜‰ right? Now, go and play! I have to talk something important with Aarti !"

Children goes out!

Mansi then hugs Aarti and says

'Everything fine?I called Abhi and he told me that you were with him in hospital at that time"

Aarti gives smile to Mansi!

"oho..leave it! Nothing serious! Just a regular check up and a coffee with your husband πŸ˜‰

She gives mischievous look towards Mansi! And then both bursts into laugh πŸ˜†

After some time, Mansi suddenly becomes serious! Mansi looks and Aarti and Aarti also gives a glance at Mansi! And says
"offo, don't be serious yaar! Your husband loves you only😳'

Mansi again gives smile to him and says

" Oho, I am not such a min-minded person yaar! Woh some Yash Scindiya bought this place from our landlord and he is forcing us to leave this place in just 7 days πŸ˜­"

Aarti was confused 

'What? 7 days? Did you talk with him?"

"Nah, I didnt! I don't think, there is any chance there! I heard he is very rude πŸ˜•'

Aarti smiles at Mansi

"Oho, I am thinking to meet him and I will tell him our problem! He is also a human being yaar! I am sure he will give us some more time limit ! Let's take a chance πŸ˜Š"

And on other side Yash tells Arpita to get that place empty at any cost!

Let's see what happens next πŸ˜‰ Be in touch πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by AarYaLovesLife - 11 years ago
great first part! pls continue! 
Great start! Update soon!

Nice start dear. Waiting for ur next part πŸ‘

Nice work dear...really amazing update continue soon...