Miley Jab Hum Tum

Strawberry Kiss.. Mayur OS... ;)

prerna_agrawal Goldie
prerna_agrawal
prerna_agrawal

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
hey guys... 

Happy Friendship Day to all... 

This OS was stored in my computer for almost about 2 years... cud never get time to complete it... but today dn't know what happened... i completed this and i'm posting it... do let me know if u like it... 

its inspired from a story i read long ago- "The Dinner Party"... but i've done many changes in it... 

do let me know if u like it... :) 

Here it goes... 

...HeartStrawberry KissHeart...

M: this is not fair Nupur...

Mayank said as Nupur pushed back mayank who was intentionally leaning over her lips!!...

M: ...u promised to kiss me tonight!

N: u also promised to pick me up tonight!... Nupur said with a small pout... u know its a transport strike, wo to acchha hua Uday bhaiya...!!

M(cutting her in between) : arrey i wanted to Nupur, but nanny held me back to prepare for tonight!!... Mayank said making a puppy like face!

Nupur withdrew herself frm Mayank's hold on her waist n turned to go, but mayank held her by the wrist and pleaded...

M: sorry!... next time i won't break my promise!... please...

And he pouted his lips n then offered his pout to her to kiss...

Nupur leaned in closer to capture his lips...mayank closed his eyes... then Nupur suddenly placed her palm on his pout n pushed him back...

Mayank, after resuming his state of normalcy, saw Nupur showing a thumbs down to him n running inside his house...

M: hmmm... koi baat nahi!!... kiss to main le kar rahoonga... aur aaj hi!!... Mayank winked at his own idea n headed inside deserting the parking area alone again!!

Enter Mayank's house...

Nanny, Mayank's grandmother, had her 88th b'day celebration tonight, in form of a small dinner party.

Nanny had all the characteristics of an 88 yr old. She often used to forget things. She had an immense talent of partial deafness, i.e. she used to hear only things that interested her, easily ignoring other matters. She was a big movie buff and a great fan of Mr. Raj Kapoor and Mr. Kishore Kumar.

Nupur was going to meet Nanny for the first time. Nupur was excited to meet another movie buff, but little did she know, what was awaiting her!!!

Nupur touched Nanny's feet... but Nanny pulled her in a hug...

Nupur was having a gala time chatting with Nanny, each discussing their favourite movies...

After some time, at the dinner table...

Nanny was sitting at the head's chair... Nupur to her left... Uday was going to occupy the seat next to Nupur, but she reserved it for Mayank...

Next to Mayank's chair was Uday n Dia...

Mayank and Samrat were planning bout something in the porch, while Shilpa Aunty, Nupur's mom and Gunjan (Mayank's sister) were in the kitchen...

Mayank along with Samrat approached the table, Nupur gestured him to sit next to her, but since Mayank was on a "will-teach-Nupur-a-lesson-for-not-kissing-me" spree, so he chose to sit to the right side of Nanny with Samrat...

The food came... and when everyone was settled, the dinner started...

Nanny: humare zamane mein kya filmein bana karti thi...

Nupur: bikul sahi kaha Nanny, par abhi bhi kaafi acchi filmein banti hain...

Nanny: abhi ki kya khaak acchhi filmein hoti hain...?? arrey aaj kal ke to hero mein bhi dum nhi hai... hero to humare zamane mein the...  Raj Kapoor ji... what personality... what aura... what charm... aur singers to laa-jawab... Kishore Kumar ji kya gaate the... unki bhi kya aawaaz thi... kya personality thi... filmon mein jaise lagte the, reality mein usse bhi acche lagte the...

Nupur: Nanny, aapko kaise pata ki wo reality mein zyada acche lagte the, aap mili thi kya unse.. ??

Nupur said teasingly...

Nanny giving a victorious smile... said..

Nanny: Mili bhi thi aur baat bhi ki thi...

Nupur (fully excited): Sachhi Nanny,... ??

Nanny: Maine bataya nhi tumhe... ? Main bhi kitni bhulakkad (forgetful) hun...

Mayank and Gunjan exchanged glances... and grin towards Nupur...

Nanny: Ek baar ki baat hai... Hum dono husband-wife honey moon pe Shimla gaye the... Baarish  ka mausam tha... bohot romantic... hum dono haath pakad k eek restaurant mein breakfast karne jaa rhe the... tabhi aage se ek taxi speed se nikal ke gayi... aur sara kichad mujh pe uchal diya...

Nupur was listening very carefully, giving the required expressions... she was very excited...

While Mayank and Gunjan were noting Nupur's expressions as they had heard the story thousands of times before...

Nanny continued: Mujhe bohot gussa aya... maine palat kar chilla diya (shouted)... "dikhta nahi hai kya? Saare kapde gande kar diye"... suddenly wo taxi ruk gayi... main dar gayi... mujhe laga koi ladne aa rha hai... par jab taxi ka darwaza khula, us mein se Mr. Raj Kapoor bahar nikale...

Nupur's face was glowing with excitement... while Mayank and Gunjan were suppressing their laughter...

Nanny: Wo mere paas aaye aur mere haath to kiss kiya aur bohot pyaar se bole "i'm really sorry pretty lady, for spoiling ur clothes"... main khushi ke mare kuch bol hi nhi paayi... baad mein wo humare saath baith ke chai (tea) bhi piye... aur uske paise bhi diye... What a gentleman he was!..

Nupur was beaming with happiness...

Nupur: Wow Nanny, lucky u!... where did u meet Mr. Kishore Kumar?

Nanny: arrey haan... wo mujhe City library mein mile the... main wahan apni favourite book dhoondhne gayi thi... wo top shelf pe rakhi thi... main koshish kar rhi thi use utarne ki... unhone ne dekha aur poocha... "may i help u young lady? "... unhone ne mujhe wo book utaar ke di... aur baad mein unhone mujhe apni hone wali patni ki photo bhi dikhai!.. unke maa- baap ne unke liye ladki pasand ki thi!!... she was so pretty like he was so handsome!... Dil lubhane wali (heart charming) personality thi unki...

Nanny said wiping her tears of happiness!...

Nupur was overwhelmed... listening to Nanny's story that she completely forgot about Mayank...

But Mayank was not going to let her forget the kiss so easily...

Soon after Nanny indulged in eating... and topic shifted to Marriages in India...

Nanny completely ignored the topic as she couldn't hear anything...

Shilpa: kitna accha hai na ki abhi kuch dino mein Mayank aur Nupur ki bhi shaadi ho jayegi... meri bahu aa jayegi aur meri saari tension door ho jayegi!!...

Nupur blushed at this statement... Mayank eyed Nupur from the corner of his eyes...

Shilpa: Mere ko to humesha tension rehti thi.. ki meri bahu kaisi hogi... mayank ki choice bohot acchi hai.. aaj kal isi liye love marriages acchi hoti hain...

As soon as Nanny heard "love marriage"... she suddenly seemed to hear everything... she cocked her head to one side in order to clearly hear...

Nanny: Aj kal ki generation pe to bas love marriage ka bhoot sawar hai... pehle maa baap ladkon ko ladki dikhate the.. aaj kal ladke maa baap ko ladki dikhate the...ek humara zamana tha jahan Mr. Kishore kumar jaise log the... jo apne Maa- baap ki pasand ki hui ladki ki photo le kar ghumte the...

Mayank knew Nanny would start off again... so he gestured Nupur with his eyes to come to the lobby... Nupur had also sweared to ignore him.. so she also refused to go... furiously Mayank said..

Mayank: accha Nanny, aapko kaise pata.. ? ... and grinned widely looking at Nupur... Gunjan hit him hard on his arm... Nupur gave him a forceful smile and made a "u r impossible" face at Mayank...

Nanny: Oh!... i din't tell... i'm so forgetful... Mr. Kishore Kumar mujhe City library mein mile the... main wahan apni favourite book dhoondhne gayi thi... wo top shelf pe rakhi thi... main koshish kar rhi thi use utarne ki... unhone ne dekha aur poocha... "may i help u young lady? "... unhone ne mujhe wo book utaar ke di... aur baad mein unhone mujhe apni hone wali patni ki photo bhi dikhai!.. unke maa- baap ne unke liye ladki pasand ki thi!!... she was so pretty like he was so handsome!... Dil lubhane wali (heart charming) personality thi unki...

Nupur was shooting daggers at Mayank... with..  her eyes... suddenly Nanny turned towards Nupur... she immediately plastered a smile on her face and tried to look excited... as Nanny continued...

Nanny: Isi tarah ek aur gentleman se main mili thi.. tum log sunoge to hairan ho jaoge... Mr. Raj Kapoor...

Uday was killing a piece of potato in his plate and gave a "yeah ' i ' know" look with a fake smile towards Nanny...

Nupur was looking at Mayank as she would eat him up... Mayank was hiding his smile... and pointed towards his lips and stroked it lightly... Nupur was now fuming with anger as Mayank was taking advantage of her situation... Meanwhile, Shilpa aunty and gunjan got up from the table to clear it... and bring dessert for everyone... This time Nupur gave Mayank "I - will - kill - you - soon" look...

Mayank (looking at Nupur): Accha Nanny, kahan mili thi aap Mr. Raj Kapoor se...? Mayank asked in seeming excitement...

Nupur suddenly turned towards him and gave an angry look...

Nanny: arrey haan... Ek baar ki baat hai... Hum dono husband-wife honey moon pe Shimla gaye the... Baarish  ka mausam tha... bohot romantic... hum dono haath pakad k eek restaurant mein breakfast karne jaa rhe the... tabhi aage se ek taxi speed se nikal ke gayi... aur sara kichad mujh pe uchal diya...

Nanny looked towards Nupur with an expectant look and suddenly changed her expression seeing her reaction, while Nupur was trying to kill Mayank with her eyes... Nupur was caught off guard.. hurriedly, she managed a sentence..

Nupur: Haw... Nanny.. phir kya hua... ?

Nanny smiled and continued...

Nanny: Mujhe bohot gussa aya... maine palat kar chilla diya (shouted)... "dikhta nahi hai kya? Saare kapde gande kar diye"... suddenly wo taxi ruk gayi... main dar gayi... mujhe laga koi ladne aa rha hai... par jab taxi ka darwaza khula, us mein se Mr. Raj Kapoor bahar nikale... Wo mere paas aaye aur mere haath to kiss kiya aur bohot pyaar se bole "i'm really sorry pretty lady, for spoiling ur clothes"... main khushi ke mare kuch bol hi nhi paayi... baad mein wo humare saath baith ke chai (tea) bhi piye... aur uske paise bhi diye... What a gentleman he was!..

Nupur smiled towards Nanny... she was feeling bad for her... Mayank was taking advantage of Nanny's forgetting habit to molest Nupur Bhushan!...

The chair beside Nupur was empty... so Mayank shifted next to Nupur... she turned her chair towards Nanny so that Mayank was completely hidden behind her and Nanny cud not see him... and completely ignored him... he reached for her hand under the table and held it... Nanny chatted with Samrat and Uday... meanwhile Mayank was trying to romance Nupur and calm her anger down...

He leaned closer to Nupur, and nuzzled in the neck from behind... Nupur suddenly moved ahead.. making Mayank's head fall down...

Suddenly Nanny turned towards Nupur and asked..

Nanny: what's ur favourite film..?

Nupur was about to answer when Mayank reached for Nupur's back and started caressing her back with his fingers... he traced her back from top to bottom...

Nupur was taken aback by this and stiffened quickly... she was lost in the moment and lost her speech... she had closed her eyes... trying to absorb the sensation... while Nanny was still waiting for her answer looking at her expectedly...

Samrat was trying to suppress his laughter...  while Uday was still busy eating...

Suddenly Nupur whispered and moaned..

Nupur: Mayank...

Nanny: Mayank..? iss naam ki koi movie nahi bani thi shayad...

Suddenly Nupur came back to her senses... she flushed and tried to cover up for her mistake with embarrassment...

Nupur: Umm... mera matlab hai... Mayank aapko batayega... wo zyada acche se jaanta hai meri pasand aur na-pasand... she said grinding her teeth and glaring at Mayank...

Mayank stopped his "deed"... and cocked his face to one side so that Nanny cud see him...

Mayank: Dilwale Dhulahaniya Le Jayenge.. Nanny..  he said looking in Nupur's eyes...

Mayank (looking towards Nanny): Nupur ki favourite film "Dilwale Dhulahaniya Le Jayenge" hai... Nanny...

Mayank returning to look at Nupur as Nanny turned towards Samrat...

Suddenly Nupur got up from her chair and sat on an empty chair next to Samrat...

Mayank felt disappointed... he gestured Nupur to come back with a "Obey-or-it-will-not-be-good-for-u" look...

Nupur completely ignored him... esp. after what he did to her moments ago... Mayank was not letting her go easily...

Mayank: Arrey Nanny aapne Nupur ko bataya nahi ki aap Mr. Raj Kapoor aur Mr. Kishore Kumar se mili thi...

Nupur suddenly widened her eyed at the realization and looked towards Mayank with "have-mercy-on-me" look... Samarat pointed a fork towards Mayank... as if pointing a dagger...

Nanny: arrey haan main bhi kitni badi bhulakkad hun (how forgetful am i)... Nupur jaisi Movie Buff ko nhi bataya unke bare mein!!... Nupur..

Nanny called Nupur...

Nupur: Ji Nanny...

Nanny: Ek bohot interesting incident batati hun tumko...

Nupur (with the same "have a mercy on me" look) : Ji Nanny...

Nanny: Ek baar ki baat hai... Hum dono husband-wife honey moon pe Shimla gaye the... Baarish  ka mausam tha... bohot romantic...

Nupur twisted a fork on the table... and felt like killing Mayank with it...

Nanny: Hum dono haath pakad k ek restaurant mein breakfast karne jaa rhe the...  

Suddenly Gunjan and Shilpa aunty emerged from the Kitchen with ice- cream trays in hand...

Nanny: Tabhi aage se ek taxi speed se nikal ke gayi... aur sara kichad mujh pe uchal..

Suddenly Gunjan interrupted and came to Nupur's rescue...

Gunjan: Nanny, ye rahi aapki favourite Strawberry crush ice-cream...

Nanny: Oh! Thank u so much meri bacchii... pata hai Mayank ke Nana mere liye yahi ice- cream laya karte the mujhe manane ke liye jab bhi main ruth jati thi..

Nanny started remembering thode days when her husband was alive... her eyes started watering...

Mayank got up from his chair and wiped her tears, kissed her forehead and fed her ice-cream...

Nupur cud not resist this gesture of Mayank and her eyes too had filled with water!...

She excused herself... and went to the balcony...

Mayank followed her... while everybody was busy with their ice-creams...

Nupur wiped her tears, and was watching the outside view... when she saw Mayank entering the balcony and lock the entrance from behind... She suddenly realized that unknowingly, she gave him a chance...

Mayank walked towards her and with the ice-cream bowl in his hand... Nupur displayed fake anger, as her anger had vanished after seeing Mayank's sweet gesture towards Nanny...

He stood in front of her... she nonchalantly looked away from him... Mayank soflty pulled her chin to make her face him... she looked in his eyes... Mayank bent and softly pecked on her lips...

Nupur closed her eyes to absorb the moment... then mayank stuffed her mouth with the Strawberry ice-cream...

He placed the bowl aside, cupped her face and placed his lips on her... he slowly bit her lower lip and then parted her lips with his tongue... Nupur moaned... he was granted entrance in her mouth as he licked the ice-cream...  Nupur curled her arms around his neck and Mayank put his hand in her hair slightly tugging it... both kissed passionately savouring the taste of each other along with the strawberry ice-cream... Wink

Do hit the like tab if u like it!... i would appreciate it!... Smile

Edited by prerna_agrawal - 05 August 2012 at 12:00pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009dreambigsrigaya3tanu_mayurarfanazneenRuhana05rashimusiclifekrish_articuteritzsupriyamnfanAsktheDustvinan2050Mini4SrijhaSobticherry.parul0arhi_maneetsisodia_shefalidua22cool_shwetsseemamittalanju011.FALTU.kirti123adi_guptaIrum.gopi06Rasha4evaBhawna_arti--jiya--mayuloveuHumayraPrada_176love.mayurartimayur_eternalBhatakti_atmaSujaLuvsMayur-Samira-preethisAngels_Sweetzsamratrocksjasminerahul--Ruchi---PD-MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-ashneAblazedEnigma..shafy_MNperkiliciousMaria..rumki.--WHATEVER--.ByGod.Nancydrfizaahmedannie07Nikki_Titli...EhSaas...

-Samira- IF-Rockerz
-Samira-
-Samira-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Romantic OSBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna_agrawal

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Wow,its so beautiful os.damn cute.loved mayur a lots.nani was so sweet.very nice os dear.why dont u write more os?plz do write more os on mayur.:-D

prerna_agrawal

love.mayurarti IF-Rockerz
love.mayurarti
love.mayurarti

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
That was sooo cute, sweet, adorable n romantic os.
Why didn't u post this earlier...Nanny was so cute n loved mayur romance
And plz write more n tnx fr pm

Edited by love.mayurarti - 05 August 2012 at 11:28am

prerna_agrawal

kirti123 IF-Dazzler
kirti123
kirti123

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
very sweet mayanks nany was unique
Smile

prerna_agrawal

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
gr88
thnnx 4 pm

prerna_agrawal

prerna_agrawal Goldie
prerna_agrawal
prerna_agrawal

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
thnx a lot frnds for liking it... :) i hope the time permits me to write more!... concepts are storming in my brain since so many years... but cudnt find time to pen it down... :) will try to write more... :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prada_176-SupriyaluvsMN-

mayuloveu IF-Rockerz
mayuloveu
mayuloveu

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
so sweet and romantic. nanny is funny

prerna_agrawal

Go to top