Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Gazal.. IF-Dazzler
Gazal..
Gazal..

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Hello everyone..!!
First of all...Happy Friendship day to All...!!!Big smile
Here i m again with another OS...Hope u'll like it...Everyday my Ma caresses my head n all tension of this world vanishes in a matter of seconds...So this story is inspired by Her Everyday Caressing... 

~Her Motherhood~

"Arnavji ! Wait i said",Khushi shouted at Arnav while they were encircling around bed. Arnav was cursing that time when he agreed to do anything she wished without any if's and But's. Unaware that she would ask him to do This!

"Arnavji ! Stop running like a small Kid. Its just Coconut oil not a Kerosene oil. You remember you promised to do anything. So, this my anything...sit down and let me massage your head with it...See how dried your hair looks.",frowned Khushi.

"Anything doesn't mean 'Anything' like this.",Arnav huffed,while running towards poolside.

"You don't Love me??" Khushi blackmailedLOL. Arnav stopped the very moment she said that. Walked back to her...cupped her face n kissed her forehead,"Never say that again!!"

"So if you love me then please allow me to apply this oil on ur hair...See how dry they have become" said Khushi.

"Okay",Arnav reluctantly agreed..."but i'll wash my tomorrow morning only...that time you are not going to force me",he warned her at the same time.

"Promise, I will not force you tomorrow" , Khushi promised happily.

"Now sit down on the floor n I'll sit on bed",Khushi instructed. "What the...I Arnav Singh Raizada would sit on floor...!! Never!! ",Arnav disagreed.

"C'mon Arnavji...How on earth will i be able to apply oil...I am not taller than you. Now my dear husband, will u sit down...please.",Khushi made puppy dog face. Khushi knew this was his weakness. With no option left, he put down his ego and sat on floor. Khushi, proud of her brains took oil in her palm and started massaging his head.

Arnav was enjoying this,he closed his eyes. He had to agree His wife has really got magic in her hands. Then she bought her hands down to his forehead, sideways massaging his temples also. While massaging his head she started humming the tune of ''Meri aankhon mein tu muskuraye..."

How soothing it was for Arnav. Suddenly, flashbacks of his childhood came in his mind. He remembered how his mother would apply oil on his hair and caressed his temples and hummed this tune. For him, that were the most beautiful time of his childhood...He would forget all the sorrows, all the worries, all the scolding...it was just his mother, her lap and her magical hand...which had an ability to vanish all the kinds of sorrows.

Suddenly, a tear drop fell from his eyes...Khushi noticed this. "What happen Arnavji?? Did i hurt you while massaging??Shocked", she asked in worry.

He looked back at her and without saying anything rested his head on her lap. "Tell me what happen Arnavji", Khushi asked worriedly, still caressing his temples.

"Maa", Arnav replied...sobs cutting his word..."M..aa...". Her hands stopped. 
Tears welled up her eyes. She looked at side face of her husband. She could see an innocent child. An innocent child who was lost the very day he lost his mother.

"I too miss my Amma", she sniffed.

Khushi rested her face on her husband's...tears drop left her eyes...only to meet with Arnav's tear...as if Distributaries meeting back the main River.

That night two orphans cried in dark, one resting his head on her lap...and other resting her face on his'...weeping...missing their childhood, Missing their Mother, Missing Her Motherhood.

Hope you like it...sorry for any mistakes.

Do hit like and comment...That encourages me!

With love,
Gazal..

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by khand_du - 10 September 2012 at 1:29pm

The following 225 member(s) liked the above post:

ypnhk_sonuradhagaurijuvariaarshiiirithuparnauchuramanabbyy8VultureTalonranisatv4mariaabraham29underground1sakuno1hhqvthepelicanarshifan4evrligidhabestfrndz4evertiger1234KrishJaypriyadbarrubyatssttuuttiimridulakarmelxhebaaaxMamu768Swamumetaphor4Samiiiiammuinaimahoneyxyzw231sukritaa12jsriLuxCalSrijaBharathiapoorva12sharmamanisshibsgagsybindupoduvalbhavs_gid03buttercup122shalinikanagupiyushihemvbdhahiramya90rsshreejioraAmmyRidz4Evermeeyaacraziefanaanchu19ninetails9999Sarikakapoorlovelygrlrandom94DevilwaysAnnu92KhuarvinluvwivARHISuchita2012Archu61kammy63WhatThe_ipkkndkria1996ArshiAnalystdeepterencevviniCuriousmindAtyayfriendsoholicdroolertomndjerrylovebadhanwiniwonkasumayya98cagirlHarshi.IPKSaRun_31lusciousluckydorindakatesunshinegal1224hiraariftokyoheadtotoearshifan91akankhapriyu03robinhood008kritu17kritsHappy-go-luckyBarun-ObsessedLovely_Bajwa_Bavaridimple288iLuvYellowarushi05priyankaameghavnBestesy1DAlice7_sneha_7msrenjinigopikaaji-Siaa-abraxosstarplus31shagun-rocksPiya.Dkpm_madhuipkarshiseabeautysun2011Glimmermalosesaumzizobshehilla8monalisa1234Audrey.h.vikadesigirl1mangaloreakhilashice _girlI-love-dmgpinksssudhalata1Swap-Arhiganga16trongongongkgmuIshrafan11sweetysarandevishreeragvir92Lily2011fareesun_shine_girlipkknd-fanDalmuthuya..MorningStar..sri91arshifan2012Abi.Na...Penknife...0082016nitaarrsshhiiIronButterflyreallyhappyManisha.ranjanatripathi..Breeze..vandana1965.ButterCup.Aisha1996Javeria3991mahrusweetyGAURI29misscrazyfanArshig8Skiranallegropavi1sspoorthygowri1712sikhni_divvkbhaktiiikriti_atharvfarheen75CDlovemeenalumaYellow.arshi_karishJyo.ZayaHarshikaAR_EternalLovedebby_11ShiningStar18ashred12amaypranaysmanprettyasjenOmNaMaSteOmHayaa.m-Yuks---Nargis--sweet scorpioJyo.Arshi.IPKHansaN-Mayu-Diva_Akorshiar_sajan4evr-Stutz-drunkiiebabeTish_Ani.x-bumblebee-x.sarunsashasingh-MKB-ameena671-ElmoFuj-aNkItA.CTia.0thulasi_arshiPreet.KcSrilathalollavaatuhaararulama.ProperPatola_sree_ranogillArshiS.Raizadashillu.arshiKaShArHi_KrishiArshi.Sugi.IPK..Peppermint..polly_mkchavvi16ara_000-Xpress-mishti_17zohakhan7felicitysmoak.Surish

Gazal.. IF-Dazzler
Gazal..
Gazal..

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
So people how's it..? Do comment pleaseBig smile
Gazal.. IF-Dazzler
Gazal..
Gazal..

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Is it that bad??DisapproveUnhappy
vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Lovd it lovd it... Dear. I wish they show such a scene in d show... How cute!Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gazal..

dhahi Senior Member
dhahi
dhahi

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Its very touchy..

Gazal..

debby_11 IF-Rockerz
debby_11
debby_11

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
beautiful..loved it :)

Gazal..

...OohLaLa... IF-Sizzlerz
...OohLaLa...
...OohLaLa...

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Awsum and emotional.

Gazal..

misscrazyfan IF-Rockerz
misscrazyfan
misscrazyfan

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
NICE ONE ..ACTUALLY LOVELY...BUT IF U SHOULD HAVE CONTINUED MORE IT WOULD BE STILL MORE  LOVELY..
SO KEEP ON

Gazal..

Go to top