India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

TBP and MJHT

Mohit_monaya IF-Rockerz
Mohit_monaya
Mohit_monaya

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
hey guyss...i really hope im not annoying u all by posting new topics here... but i jus get to share my views wid u guys...ghar pe... if parents here dis, dey will be like "itna agar padhai ke baare mein soch ti toh accha hota, nahi?" so all the hyperness jus goes away... well sorry :(

okay, so i guess most if not all of u are following The Buddy Project, rite??

i'm following it to...

MAIN REASON:
Mohit went 4 the launch party, and its connected to MJHT...

hehe :D

well, i really didnt think that we culd compare it to MJHT initially, even now, i wont fully agree...but i really feel, watching TBP that MJHT is sumwhere inside it ( u knw like a person loses memory, but it is still the same person... probably, the soul is still the same, sirf naam aur chehre change ho gaye hai... )

funnily i culd easily connect the MJHT gang with the TBP gang...

here's a chota mota analysis:Smile

Samrat = Ranveer -->>Wink

full on flirt, gives a lot of importance to frens, has one special fren [ Samrat ke liye chashmish and Ranveer ke liye moti]...and dey have their patents on "chashmish" and "moti" and dislikes if others call them by that name... and of course...both are singers ;) and another similarity is dat dere parents live out of india, and dey have probs wid dem... :( and of course loves masti and playing pranks ;D

Gunjan = Panchi -->>Smile

sweet, shy, self consious, adorable, respects every1 and every1 respects them, cares alot 4 their best friend (gunjan ki Samrat...and panchi ka "Nonu" ) ... and loves to stay out of trouble but comes back to see if her frens are alrite...

Mayank (MJHT) = KD (TBP) -->> Smile

smart, intelligent, top in class, filled wid attitde (the gud1), caring 4 frens, sticking to his decision... and polite to girls

Nupur = KiyaSmile

attitude, confident, anger problems, and zyidi (but still adorable <3 )

* and like nupur called mayank sadu... kiya calls him stoneface ;) hehe Big smile

Benji = Samar

like benji was always wid Samrat...even Samar is always wid Ranveer... best of frens, always love playing pranks...Smile

Diya = Juhi

always careful bout how she looks, flirts around...(like diya was crazy bout Samrat, juhi is bout Ranveer) Smile

and of course hamere pyaare se Dodo ko kaun bhul sakta hai...Wink

dodo = piddi

the soul of the show, adds comedy and makes people laugh, ofcourse bth are crazy and dumb..hehe... and cannot flirt or have a gf..hahaha LOL

well... wat say guys?? dont u think ki sirf naam and faces change hue hai... 
but well, mjht ki jagha koi serial nahi le sakti...thats a fact...par yeh serial, probably will be quite close to our hearts... (probably not as much as mjht, but closer that other serial apart frm dat)

im lukin forward 4 sajan and mayur and benia ke jhalaks on TBP now...  Wink

ab lagta hai, ki god has heard our wish... well, adhi... we didnt get mjht as season 3, or get our old cast back...but got a renewed version of it...it a new style... but same soul Heart

will be waiting 4 ur comments...

and once again sorry... :(

Edited by Mohit_monaya - 05 August 2012 at 7:47am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sanat11HopeleslyInLoveiluvrainaartijp_mars....vula_kv....neha_mjhtGlowing_Starsnowwhite28samratrocks-CreativeSoul-..-Ayesshhaa-..HSFAcharmee_sammy-Ocean.eyes-.AngryBird.

neha_mjht IF-Dazzler
neha_mjht
neha_mjht

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
ya..i agree with u!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90Mohit_monaya

Joyee_90 IF-Dazzler
Joyee_90
Joyee_90

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohit_monaya

hey guyss...i really hope im not annoying u all by posting new topics here... but i jus get to share my views wid u guys...ghar pe... if parents here dis, dey will be like "itna agar padhai ke baare mein soch ti toh accha hota, nahi?" so all the hyperness jus goes away... well sorry :(

okay, so i guess most if not all of u are following The Buddy Project, rite??

i'm following it to...

MAIN REASON:
Mohit went 4 the launch party, and its connected to MJHT...

hehe :D

well, i really didnt think that we culd compare it to MJHT initially, even now, i wont fully agree...but i really feel, watching TBP that MJHT is sumwhere inside it ( u knw like a person loses memory, but it is still the same person... probably, the soul is still the same, sirf naam aur chehre change ho gaye hai... )

funnily i culd easily connect the MJHT gang with the TBP gang...

here's a chota mota analysis:Smile

Samrat = Ranveer -->>Wink

full on flirt, gives a lot of importance to frens, has one special fren [ Samrat ke liye chashmish and Ranveer ke liye moti]...and dey have their patents on "chashmish" and "moti" and dislikes if others call them by that name... and of course...both are singers ;) and another similarity is dat dere parents live out of india, and dey have probs wid dem... :( and of course loves masti and playing pranks ;D

Gunjan = Panchi -->>Smile

sweet, shy, self consious, adorable, respects every1 and every1 respects them, cares alot 4 their best friend (gunjan ki Samrat...and panchi ka "Nonu" ) ... and loves to stay out of trouble but comes back to see if her frens are alrite...

Mayank (MJHT) = KD (TBP) -->> Smile

smart, intelligent, top in class, filled wid attitde (the gud1), caring 4 frens, sticking to his decision... and polite to girls

Nupur = KiyaSmile

attitude, confident, anger problems, and zyidi (but still adorable <3 )

* and like nupur called mayank sadu... kiya calls him stoneface ;) hehe Big smile

Benji = Samar

like benji was always wid Samrat...even Samar is always wid Ranveer... best of frens, always love playing pranks...Smile

Diya = Juhi

always careful bout how she looks, flirts around...(like diya was crazy bout Samrat, juhi is bout Ranveer) Smile

and of course hamere pyaare se Dodo ko kaun bhul sakta hai...Wink

dodo = piddi

the soul of the show, adds comedy and makes people laugh, ofcourse bth are crazy and dumb..hehe... and cannot flirt or have a gf..hahaha LOL

well... wat say guys?? dont u think ki sirf naam and faces change hue hai... 
but well, mjht ki jagha koi serial nahi le sakti...thats a fact...par yeh serial, probably will be quite close to our hearts... (probably not as much as mjht, but closer that other serial apart frm dat)

im lukin forward 4 sajan and mayur and benia ke jhalaks on TBP now...  Wink

ab lagta hai, ki god has heard our wish... well, adhi... we didnt get mjht as season 3, or get our old cast back...but got a renewed version of it...it a new style... but same soul Heart

will be waiting 4 ur comments...

and once again sorry... :(

yup fully agree with u Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohit_monaya

.AngryBird. IF-Stunnerz
.AngryBird.
.AngryBird.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
yes, agree with you & i thinj Bobby is like CJ

Mohit_monaya-CreativeSoul-

Mohit_monaya IF-Rockerz
Mohit_monaya
Mohit_monaya

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
thanks 4 agree @neha...@joyeeta and @sky05 :)

and yup... bobby is like CJ..tom boy and stuff ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90

Joyee_90 IF-Dazzler
Joyee_90
Joyee_90

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
but still MJHT is MJHT...Thumbs UpHeart  & yup TBP is also a good youth show...SmileThumbs Up

Monaya.93HopeleslyInLove

Mohit_monaya IF-Rockerz
Mohit_monaya
Mohit_monaya

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joyeeta748

but still MJHT is MJHT...Thumbs UpHeart  & yup TBP is also a good youth show...SmileThumbs Up

agreed Wink
-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
i agree there is some connection between the shows and their are similarities between characters...I seriously haven't smiled this much while watching a show since after mjht tbp really does bring that smile out on peoples face like mjht did. But having said that I still think mjht has its un beatable charm! Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Monaya.93HopeleslyInLoveMohit_monayaHSFA

Go to top