India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Has anyone noticed?? (Page 3)

Gopiii IF-Dazzler
Gopiii
Gopiii

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Yeah me too have noticed the cave in particular. Not noticed the echo in the voice of Parvati. But ever since her tap she looks and talks very confidently. Yes nice to have a cave in handy now after marriageWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayvenk

sohiniluvsmusic Goldie
sohiniluvsmusic
sohiniluvsmusic

IF Idol Winner

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Shruti Me too noticed that eco effect in Pavati's voice even I irritated my mom by asking the same question continuously in dese daysTongue heheLOL Mom said may be she is aadishakti now dats whyConfused and about that cave I think there was a cave during Sati's time too remember that episode where Rati&Kaamdev came for their milan and Sati&Rati came out from that cave aftr she got ready!!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Hi i am new to this show and have started watching it from the beginning recently and has reached till only sati and mahadev's marriage...so cannot tel anything about recent setups and story

but about Gufa i vividly remember that when Narad told about adi shakti to nandi and shiv and shakti has to unite story Nandi as always was overwhelmed and built and decorated Cave to wecome MATA and WOved that he will arrange everything that can make Sati's stay at kailash comfortable. ...I dont remember the exact episode but it was in very early days of Devo ke dev...might be in jan episodes...
Sorry to intrude
thanks

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
shru mere se puchna tha na...I noticed that eco thing also n about the cave..shru it was there all the time..Rati did Sati's shringer there n prepare her for Suhag Raat...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Suhag Raat wali epi dekh le..LOL
shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
can this be the one you are talking about

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohiniluvsmusic

Shruti Me too noticed that eco effect in Pavati's voice even I irritated my mom by asking the same question continuously in dese daysTongue heheLOL Mom said may be she is aadishakti now dats whyConfused and about that cave I think there was a cave during Sati's time too remember that episode where Rati&Kaamdev came for their milan and Sati&Rati came out from that cave aftr she got ready!!!

You are Absolutely RIGHT SohiClap..that cave was there from Sati's time ..When she cooked kheer also & from day oen it is there..for nandi..I have seen it many many times in Sati's era..!!Day Dreaming

sohiniluvsmusic

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
@hema and debo-im still trying to figure out how i come i didnt watch that episodeROFL...mujhe yaad hi nahi ki maine woh episode dekha tha ke nahi...
i think im having the Ghajni effect!...
buit i have noticed off late the show is also giving angel shots from Mahadevs right,earlier they used to show him in his aasan only from the left side
they never showed the entire left side section like how they are showing now!

OtakuGirl-Debo

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
@Shruthi no dear this is not in Kailash...this is in Daksha's place pic...

@Shru...pls go first take rest n then watch the epis from Sati's marriege...n Shru I forgot u to wish Happy Friendship Day...so sry...

@Hema..baat mat karna mujhse..tune to mujhe wish hi nehi kia...Twitter main maine tujhe tag kia tha na..Angry..but u don't reply..CryCry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index