Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolfizzy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Camella...
Exactly...
Itna important episode thori na miss karenge!
@Shruti...
It ws a ME i guess...
Devasur sangram...
lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: camella

affirmitive! itna crucial scene ham thodi na miss karte ๐Ÿ˜†

Sure , it  was  there when  sati  was  there.  but ,  not  that  screen  ๐Ÿ˜‰ ( i guess )  it is purposely  there โ˜บ๏ธ 
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My initial thinking was the same set keeps altering all the time since Shiv was in Samadhi at Amarnath Gufa and then again he was back to Kailash so my thought was that the opening of the gufa looked quite similar which just carried on in the Kailash set for the show also relevant now after marriage when Shiv/Parvati will need their private moments away from the privy eyes of Narayan and other devas ๐Ÿ˜†
lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
 Ya, they have  that  very powerful Binoculars  from  which  they can see  every thing ๐Ÿ˜†  what's  the  use of  that  screen  anyways ๐Ÿ˜กEdited by lakshmikumr - 11 years ago
Gopiii thumbnail
Yeah me too have noticed the cave in particular. Not noticed the echo in the voice of Parvati. But ever since her tap she looks and talks very confidently. Yes nice to have a cave in handy now after marriage๐Ÿ˜‰
sohiniluvsmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shruti Me too noticed that eco effect in Pavati's voice even I irritated my mom by asking the same question continuously in dese days๐Ÿ˜› hehe๐Ÿ˜† Mom said may be she is aadishakti now dats why๐Ÿ˜• and about that cave I think there was a cave during Sati's time too remember that episode where Rati&Kaamdev came for their milan and Sati&Rati came out from that cave aftr she got ready!!!
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi i am new to this show and have started watching it from the beginning recently and has reached till only sati and mahadev's marriage...so cannot tel anything about recent setups and story

but about Gufa i vividly remember that when Narad told about adi shakti to nandi and shiv and shakti has to unite story Nandi as always was overwhelmed and built and decorated Cave to wecome MATA and WOved that he will arrange everything that can make Sati's stay at kailash comfortable. ...I dont remember the exact episode but it was in very early days of Devo ke dev...might be in jan episodes...
Sorry to intrude
thanks
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
shru mere se puchna tha na...I noticed that eco thing also n about the cave..shru it was there all the time..Rati did Sati's shringer there n prepare her for Suhag Raat...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..Suhag Raat wali epi dekh le..๐Ÿ˜†
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
can this be the one you are talking about

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sohiniluvsmusic

Shruti Me too noticed that eco effect in Pavati's voice even I irritated my mom by asking the same question continuously in dese days๐Ÿ˜› hehe๐Ÿ˜† Mom said may be she is aadishakti now dats why๐Ÿ˜• and about that cave I think there was a cave during Sati's time too remember that episode where Rati&Kaamdev came for their milan and Sati&Rati came out from that cave aftr she got ready!!!

You are Absolutely RIGHT Sohi๐Ÿ‘..that cave was there from Sati's time ..When she cooked kheer also & from day oen it is there..for nandi..I have seen it many many times in Sati's era..!!๐Ÿ˜