India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Am I the only one who found it creepy?

winiwonka Senior Member
winiwonka
winiwonka

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Ok.. I've been debating in my mind a lot bout whether I should post this or not and then decided "Oh.. What the hell?"  Tongue

I love Arshi as much as any of you but I found Arnav staring at Khushi like that in the morning very funny.. I would've freaked out if I got up one morning to find my husband staring at me with those wide intent eyesLOL

It so reminded me of twilight somewhat where Edward used to stare at Bella all night long(I'm anti twilight but not Arshi).. Whatever it was, it was funny.. I loved the later scenes where he advanced towards her and all that "saanse ruk jana" but the staring part was nice and sweet(romantically thinking)..but hilarious..Embarrassed

Do comment and let me know what you think Smile

Edited by winiwonka - 05 August 2012 at 8:27am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

VultureTalonArshiAnalystpoonam.gupta12sunshinegal1224s_mgsun2011aadyakalishilparoxxCetronia1yyy2krish3-sanika-Edella17dushturainmisscrazyfanpieryroseStarktasticNestleToulouse-Rehnuma-

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
You know what...That's exactly what I was thinking when I watched it ...Arnav totally reminded me of Edward during the twilight phase...But I didn't consider it creepy..He was just admiring his wife who was looked so peaceful in her sleep..Nothing wrong with that Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tharu23-Reva-shilparoxxdushturainmisscrazyfanArshig8pieryrose

Cetronia IF-Dazzler
Cetronia
Cetronia

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
I hope we r not going to get bashed LOL...but totally girl I would seriously freak out if I wake up and see my hubby dearest gawking at me ...I would be like WTH dude , what's wrong with u today that too early inthe morning?..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

winiwonkashilparoxxdushturainpieryrose

-Reader- Senior Member
-Reader-
-Reader-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Well well I will have to disagree with you... because my hubby does the same... he wakes me up everyday by looking at me... giving me a kiss and touching my cheeks... HeartTrust me thats the best past of the whole day :) and its a great feeling...Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

enakatliyanasahir99tharu23-Reva-shilparoxxdushturain

dushturain IF-Rockerz
dushturain
dushturain

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
OMG thats what i was thinking and i totally agree with you...i definitely find it creepy...but i guess because they are in love Khushi loved it, as Bella did.

I dont know whether you guyz watched friends or not but there was an episode where Joey moved out and some psycho moved in with chandler. That psycho used to watch Chandler sleep...and the moment i saw Arnav watching Khushi like that i remembered Chandler's reaction when he found out that he is being watched and i burst out laughing 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rkinginiwiniwonkafarheen75

dushturain IF-Rockerz
dushturain
dushturain

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prakal

Well well I will have to disagree with you... because my hubby does the same... he wakes me up everyday by looking at me... giving me a kiss and touching my cheeks... HeartTrust me thats the best past of the whole day :) and its a great feeling...Wink

Thats really sweet, maybe when I'll get my Arnav in real life i'll love this too...but now LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

winiwonka

-Iruni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Iruni-
-Iruni-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
My Reaction was totally different My mind was saying " Did Something happend last night" u know gutter mind!!Embarrassed
sunshinegal1224 Senior Member
sunshinegal1224
sunshinegal1224

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
OMG!! So true.. I was sooo  reminded of Edward when I saw ASR staring at Khushi. The only difference was Arnav had a slight smile on his face and Im not very sure if Edward did.
Infact everytime I see Arnav staring at Khushi sleeping, I'm reminded of Edward.

I for one would freak out if I woke up to someone intently staring at me. LOL  LOL

Go to top