Am I the only one who found it creepy?

Bored_Koala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok.. I've been debating in my mind a lot bout whether I should post this or not and then decided "Oh.. What the hell?"  πŸ˜›

I love Arshi as much as any of you but I found Arnav staring at Khushi like that in the morning very funny.. I would've freaked out if I got up one morning to find my husband staring at me with those wide intent eyesπŸ˜†

It so reminded me of twilight somewhat where Edward used to stare at Bella all night long(I'm anti twilight but not Arshi).. Whatever it was, it was funny.. I loved the later scenes where he advanced towards her and all that "saanse ruk jana" but the staring part was nice and sweet(romantically thinking)..but hilarious..😳

Do comment and let me know what you think πŸ˜Š

Edited by winiwonka - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edella17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You know what...That's exactly what I was thinking when I watched it ...Arnav totally reminded me of Edward during the twilight phase...But I didn't consider it creepy..He was just admiring his wife who was looked so peaceful in her sleep..Nothing wrong with that πŸ˜‰
Cetronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hope we r not going to get bashed πŸ˜†...but totally girl I would seriously freak out if I wake up and see my hubby dearest gawking at me ...I would be like WTH dude , what's wrong with u today that too early inthe morning?..πŸ˜†
-Reader- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well well I will have to disagree with you... because my hubby does the same... he wakes me up everyday by looking at me... giving me a kiss and touching my cheeks... ❀️Trust me thats the best past of the whole day :) and its a great feeling...πŸ˜‰
dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG thats what i was thinking and i totally agree with you...i definitely find it creepy...but i guess because they are in love Khushi loved it, as Bella did.

I dont know whether you guyz watched friends or not but there was an episode where Joey moved out and some psycho moved in with chandler. That psycho used to watch Chandler sleep...and the moment i saw Arnav watching Khushi like that i remembered Chandler's reaction when he found out that he is being watched and i burst out laughing 
dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prakal

Well well I will have to disagree with you... because my hubby does the same... he wakes me up everyday by looking at me... giving me a kiss and touching my cheeks... ❀️Trust me thats the best past of the whole day :) and its a great feeling...πŸ˜‰

Thats really sweet, maybe when I'll get my Arnav in real life i'll love this too...but now πŸ˜†
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
My Reaction was totally different My mind was saying " Did Something happend last night" u know gutter mind!!😳
sunshinegal1224 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!! So true.. I was sooo  reminded of Edward when I saw ASR staring at Khushi. The only difference was Arnav had a slight smile on his face and Im not very sure if Edward did.
Infact everytime I see Arnav staring at Khushi sleeping, I'm reminded of Edward.

I for one would freak out if I woke up to someone intently staring at me. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
deepika45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
for a second in my though, arnav was replaced with Edward on that scene