-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY GUYS.Hug
KAISE HO, MAST NA.LOL Tongue
                     PRIZE- SAR PE EYES I MEAN SURPRIZE GIFT.LOL
SHALSStar THIS IS SPECIALLY FOR YOU, I HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR PRIZE.Wink

SPECIAL THANKS TO RIA(AK LOVER-16) & RIA(SMILEY) FOR THE PICS.Hug Hug

Ok, I promised to the winners(SHALS)Star of "BEST DEK ENDING PLACE PREDICTIONER AWARD" I'll give them An OS on DEK TABLE,LOL Because the right answer of the Love confession of Pyar ke ParindeyLOL UV & Moniya ( from her clothes she looks like Moniya)Wink in front of PYAR KI GAWAH- DEK ROUND- ROUND TABLE.ROFL
I REALLY DON'T REMEMBER THE NAME OF OTHER WINNERS OF THIS AWARD, SO PLEASE ADD IT IN YOUR COMMENT IF YOU ARE A WINNER.Smile

GUYS HERE IS THE CHARACTER SKETCH OF THIS OS & I WANT YOUR SUGGESTIONS TO DECIDING THE NAME OF THE OS.Smile

THE CHARACTERS:-
MAIN CHARACTER PLAYED BY DEK ROUND-ROUND TABLE. WinkEK ANOKHI PREM KAHANI KI GAWAAH, SUNAYEGI AAPKO AJAB PREM KI GHAJAB KAHANILOL.MERI TABLE BOLTI HAI ROFLBUT KAISE WO JANNE KE LIYE AAGE TOH PADHO.LOL

AFTER MARRIAGE, UV-M SETTLED IN JAIGARH PALACE & THEY HAVE TWO CUTE KIDS- PIYALI & SHRIYALI.Embarrassed NO UV-M IN THIS OS, SORRY.Embarrassed

ALL THE OTHER MEMBERS OF DEVGARH FAMILY SETTLED AFTER UV-M MARRIAGE IN DEVGARH PALACE.Wink

NOW MALI KAKA TURNED INTO THE CHAUKIDAAR OF DEVGARH PALACE IN MUMBAI.LOL

CHIKKIOuch LEFT THE JOB OF FLOOR CLEANER IN THE AKASHDead WALA MALL AFTER THE DISAPPEARENCE OF AKASHCry FROM MUMBAI & NOW WORKING AS A SAFAI WALI BAI IN DEVGARH PALACE MUMBAI.LOL

BUT IN THE DEVGARH PALACE (MUMBAI) A SPIRITDead OF A PERSON ALWAYS BHATKOFYING.ROFL SAMJHNE WALE SAMAJH GAYE AUR JO NA SAMJHE WOSillyLOL KAUN HAI YE SPIRIT?LOL

SOME GIRLS WinkCOMING FROM USA FOR THE INTERVIEW OF MOST LUCKIEST TABLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD & WANT TO MAKE A DOCUMENTARY ON THE WITNESS OF ANOKHI PREM KAHANI, JISE HUM AAJ TAK SAMAJH NE KI KOSHISH KAR RAHE HAIN.ROFL LOL LOL
 NAME OF THE GIRLS:-

RIA, RIA-2(SMILEY), SHALS, ANJIE, GOWRI, MAHI,WENDY.
IF YOU WANT A ROLE IN THIS OS THAN I'LL ADD YOUR NAME ALSO.LOL( ONLY 3 NAMES)

SONAM IS A GREAT SCIENTISTROFL ROFL(CRAZY SCIENTIST) INVENTED A MACHINE WHICH HAS A POWER TO UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE OF FURNITURES.ROFL ROFL DON'T WORRY I'M NOT IN THIS OS BUT MERA NAAM TOH AAYEGA HI.LOL PLEASE GIVE THIS MACHINE A NAME ALSO.Wink

SHALS PURCHASED THIS MACHINE FROM THE MAHAAN SCIENTIST SONAMStar IN ONLY ONE MILLION DOLLAR,LOL NOW THIS MACHINE IS USED FOR KNOWING THE DUKH BHARI DASTAAN OF DEK TABLE.Cry Cry

ALL GIRLS KNOW ABOUT THE SPIRIT IN THE PALACE & HE'S LIKE  A MAJNU- PYAR MEIN PAGAL ZOMBIE.LOL SO EVERY GIRL HAS A SECRET WEAPON IN THEIR POCKETS(GUESS WHAT A SEXY & HOT WEAPONLOL) AFTER SEEING THAT WEAPON THAT SPIRIT JUMPS FROM THE CLIFF. LUDAKTE-2  SIDHA PAHADI KE NEECHE.ROFL ROFL & DEAD ONCE AGAIN.Big smile

NOTE
IF YOU WANT TO PLAY A ROLE IN THIS OS THAN ADD IT IN YOUR COMMENT.LOL( only 3 characters)Wink
PLEASE GIVE ME TITLE SUGGESTIONS GUYS  I NEED A DHAANSU TITLE.Wink

OS CHARACTER SKETCH PADHNE KE BAAD YE MAT SOCHNA DEK ENDING KE BAAD MEIN PSYCHO HO GAYI HOON.LOL

PLEASE LOOK PICS OF JAIGARH PALACE, MAHAAN DEKTABLELOL, SEXY SECRET WEAPON, SAFAI WALI I MEAN CHIKKI-MIKKI PIC LOL& SPIRIT'S PICDead & MALI KAKA'S PIC.Wink

THANKS FOR READING                                                                                                                                                              LOVE YOU ALL                                                    IF YOU LIKE THE CHARACTER SKETCH OF THE OS THAN PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON &  COMMENTS TOO. PLEASE POST  YOUR COMMENT ON THE REAL POST NOT FROM THE PM, SO I EASILY REPLY ON YOUR COMMENTS.Smile  Hug
 ZOMBIE PIC.Dead

JAIGARH PALACE PIC.Wink

SEXY SCERET WEAPON PIC:-LOL GHOORNA MAT NAZAR LAG JAYEGI.LOL Blushing Blushing

CHIKKI-MIKKI(SAFAI WALI IN RAJMAHAL):-

DEK ROUND-ROUND TABLE WITH PRINCEY & PRINCESS:-

MALI KAKA CUM CHAUKIDAAR OF RM PIC:- ROFL ROFL ROFL

Edited by sonam2801 - 09 August 2012 at 4:24am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...radhkinsfaminarisha134laran...Rohitha...anaroxFantasyangelPooja_0910Mariam12ultravioletraywendy25kojagoryfanrocker12Shazzie-The_Tomboy--JEHAN-CharmingAngel7AsmimelodyArchi02..IshqShava..Roze12Anjalika13Anmol_..Killer.-BerryCharm-

.Killer. IF-Addictz
.Killer.
.Killer.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
DEK TABLE AVAILABLE>...sent to u.. :)
 *edited*
DHASU OSROFL...BECHARA MAJNU PYAAR MEIN PAGAL ZOMBIE BAN GAYALOL...!!!!
YIIPPPEEE...MAIN ISS OS MEIN HOON...THANXXX SONAM...I'M THANKFUL TO U FOR GIVING ME A ROLE IN THIS OS Geek
LET ME THINK A TITLE FOR IT...!!!Wink

Edited by AKlover-16 - 05 August 2012 at 7:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radhkins-RK_Ki_Biwi--BerryCharm-

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AKlover-16

OK BABY .LOL
.Killer. IF-Addictz
.Killer.
.Killer.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonam2801

Originally posted by AKlover-16

OK BABY .LOL
bohot hi bakwaas pic hai..isliye joota mat throw karnaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

wendy25 Goldie
wendy25
wendy25

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
sonam, in include me too me tooBig smile
I also want to interview such a great table who has capacity to match The great DS!

eagerly waiting for this OS. I bet this table story is far more interesting then DEKLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

laran-RK_Ki_Biwi--BerryCharm-.Killer.

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wendy25

sonam, in include me too me tooBig smile
I also want to interview such a great table who has capacity to match The great DS!

eagerly waiting for this OS. I bet this table story is far more interesting then DEKLOL
OK WENDY. DONE.Thumbs Up
ultravioletray Goldie
ultravioletray
ultravioletray

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sonam2801]

HA-HA-HA...BECHARA MAJNULOLLOVE THE CHARACTER SKETCH...

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

candy08 IF-Dazzler
candy08
candy08

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
REALLY FUNNY AND INTERESTING

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Go to top