Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS -: "Only & Only Mine!"(Last Part @ Pg117) (Page 61)

rhearuhi Goldie
rhearuhi
rhearuhi

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
when r u going to update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whiterose29

ihtruda Senior Member
ihtruda
ihtruda

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
i luvvv ur update :)
plz continue :)

whiterose29

ShiningStar18 IF-Rockerz
ShiningStar18
ShiningStar18

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Awesome update !!
Haha poor Arnav.LOL
Felt really bad for him.
He couldn't even express what he felt infront of the family.
Lovely chapter.
Cant wait for the next one dear Embarrassed

whiterose29

kammy63 Senior Member
kammy63
kammy63

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
:) Beautiful! .. 
Poor Arnav .. Please Continue .. waiting for the next update

whiterose29

fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
awesome update ria loved it cont soon n  thanks for the pm

whiterose29

freya123 IF-Sizzlerz
freya123
freya123

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
superb

whiterose29

Shreya30456 Senior Member
Shreya30456
Shreya30456

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
awesome part n thanks for the pm

whiterose29

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

Seems like someday I'll go crazy for Salman after Khushi! ROFL

Anyways, before you guys continue to read the following part, I went through the comments and found that some of you were confused regarding the fact that when Khushi was present in the hall, so she must have heard the conversation going on about her marriage, so let me tell you that she was sitting with NK at a corner, and so she couldn't hear the conversation, but she could see that Arnav was fuming with jealousy to see her with NK.

So now, read the update and do leave comments!! Embarrassed

Part-: 7

"Chhotey, what's wrong with you?" Nani looked confusingly at him. "Not only I, but almost every family member has been observing you since few days... Why does your mood keep on changing every second?"

"Hello hi bye bye, sasuma, mood swings happens only when a girl is pregnant!" Manorama commented, "So... that means..."

"Manorama!" Nani glared at her and silenced her, while Arnav was highly embarrassed to say anything!

"By the way, this happens even when a person is in love, isn't it Chhotey?" Anjali looked innocently at her brother.

"I'm not in love!" Arnav said quickly.

"When did I say that you're in love? I was simply asking you!" Anjali looked surprisingly at Arnav, who was again feeling embarrassed in front of the Raizada ladies.

"Waise, how about we suggest our NK for Khushi bitiya?" Nani smiled widely to Anjali.

"Yaa Nani, that's a wonderful idea! They both even look good together... And I guess they both like each other.."

"No ways Di!" Arnav shouted out of jealousy. "They don't look good together!"

"Why are you being so adamant?" Anjali stood up, walking towards him, "It's simply a suggestion... And there is nothing to be so angry..."

"Simply a suggestion?" He looked bewildered at his sister, "What if they really get her married to NK?"

"So what Chhotey? That would be indeed nice!" Nani joined in, "Khushi bitiya is a really very nice girl, and our Nandkishore is equally good for her! What do you think Manorama?"

"Umm... I'm already going to tolerate that khoon bhari taang as my daughter-in-law, now I can't make my nephew suffer because of phatti saaree..." Manorama said fearfully, as if she could imagine both the girls as her daughter-in-laws.

"My mistake, that I asked for your not so important suggestion!" Nani was pissed off at Manorama. She stood up silently and walked away towards her room.

"See, when Mami is not giving her consent, you can't get the two married!" Arnav said with an obvious look on his face, feeling proud for the first time to have an Aunt like Manorama!

"But Mami gave her consent for Akash and Payal ji's wedding, isn't it?" Anjali spoke.

"It was me who cajoled her to give her permission, or else she would not have agreed to get Payal and Akash married!" He replied with the same expression.

"So why can't you talk to Mami now?"

"Because I don't want Khushi and NK to get married!" Arnav said.

"Why?"

"Because I want..."

Arnav stopped speaking further. Anjali and Nani ji were excitedly listening to him, as if he would admit that he wanted Khushi only to himself, but he didn't say anything!

"Because you want... What?" Nani questioned with suspicion.

He avoided the question and went upstairs, in his room. Here, Nani ji and Anjali gave Hi5 to each other, as they were extremely joyful to see Arnav jealous! How possessive he was for Khushi, that he could not even imagine her wedding to anyone else!

OoO

"What if they really get her married to NK?"

Arnav recalled his own words, as he remained alone in his room. How scared he was of losing that girl, whom he could not even tolerate initially. He had begun developing feelings towards her, or maybe, he had already fallen for her, but was not ready to accept the fact that he had started to love her immensely.

"Because I don't want Khushi and NK to get married!"

Why? Why was Arnav not willing to get his cousin married to Khushi? Why was he having a fear of losing her forever? Arnav was only close to his sister, and he could not even imagine of going far away from her, because he loved Anjali. But Khushi? Why was he having the same fear for her? He can't tolerate to see her talking to NK, he can't stand when she praised Salman Khan, and he grew highly jealous when people around him talked of getting both married. Why?

"Because I want..."

His answer always stopped at this point. Arnav, for the first time felt that he was having the answer to all his questions, but he wasn't ready to accept it, not at least in front of everybody. Was he such a dumb that he wasn't realizing his feelings? No, he himself was confused about his behaviour. He himself could not understand that why did he feel jealous, but he only knew that he wanted Khushi all to himself only, and no one else.

"Because... I want... Khushi... only to myself!"

He admitted to himself.

Arnav's phone rang. He came out of the thoughts and walked towards the table to pick up the phone. A kind of confusion came on his face when he saw Khushi's name flashing on the mobile screen. Why was she calling him at this hour of night?

"Hello?"

"Arnav ji!!" Khushi screamed with delight on the phone, making Arnav astonished.

"Why the hell are you screaming?" Arnav said in surprise, "I can hear you even if you speak slow!"

"How can I control my happiness Arnav ji, when I see such a handsome hunk in front of me!" She said, still in the same excitement.

"What do you mean?" He asked, "And whom are you talking about Khushi?"

"Salman Khan!!" She screamed happily again, "I mean that, I just saw my Salman Khan on a reality show on TV... And I must say that he was looking extremely handsome. But what's there to say Arnav ji, he always looks handsome!"

"Khushi shut-up!" He said.

"Why? Why should I shut-up? I am not arguing with you, I'm just praising my Salman Khan!" She smiled cheekily, giving more emphasis on the last three words.

"So you've called me at this hour of night just to talk rubbish?" Arnav said in disguise.

"This is not at all rubbish Arnav ji!" Khushi said in slight irritation, "Actually, I was trying Nanhe ji's phone, but it's unreachable. That's why I called you, so please will you handover your phone to him for sometime?"

Khushi didn't know that her own tactics would backfire towards her. Arnav was clever enough to understand that she called up him purposely, simply to make him feel jealous by talking about Salman Khan!

"Please Arnav ji..." Khushi said in a sweet tone, "I want to discuss so many things about my Salman Khan with Nanhe ji!"

"Khushi dare to speak that again, and I won't spare you!" Arnav groaned in mere jealousy.

"Why? You'll come out of the phone and eat me up?" Khushi argued.

"No... But I'll make you recall that evening in trial room..." Arnav said, as his jealousy lowered down and he smirked, knowing that this would surely silent her.

Edited by ria_lovesajan - 17 August 2012 at 7:11pm

The following 435 member(s) liked the above post:

sonalusa007harini19barbie_gurljbj1zil143brajenShini.Shiva86mishimGoneetradhagauriRain_dropipkndFanPoorvaAroraksgsrkunderground1rattannamdhari0ipkknd17sonalashishzenith.sky2priyapradhishweta5126Petunia11vkiranmayi151sarunfanreena1146mahira07sofykhanprincessep13HugeArshiFanbammuTajinderKnoushiriAnina0lexie123Minamina08ash12sunshaeyrohanrocking32asifa_5025arshifanzSOMA9neena2000ammuuzzasrdiwaniVaishuuuIpkknd_lover2disha101radha_r99sanayafan124anveshaMariel05pamalovearshi01sanakaziShaheenaSinghr112barunsinghaniairshadazunaishacutiedyutisunita766ansakDEEWANI94sinia.123butterfly_20rastyMLMLsreyalKuldeep_14Sonia_Swty21A_wandererinaara_khanindrani21decnzmonicaSannys-fanmkavinimahajansaackarpitasenManishi1d3isLifelittlerenu16crazyangeljen_laraib_ocean28raniii2seemaaryannoureen.shahMaRyLoVeArShISwamu94pranjalitigertigerharrrismah0keepcalmrabbavenaj84lovebarun.sKayZeesony1990Bella023malniyowinafshanbabarsofiarothxyzw231esha85KushiArnavSTEFFENYaryacutemanisanusha_neha9290860623puth100mistletoe22ArmiRidz4everlilkrup4ubhavs_gid03hifzacutie13TinkJia-divya-shalinikanaguTuba_KSGdevibnair2009maryk_09arooba55anumaddurinrthyaMayaraaSobticuriouscatzoyadarkrosenanz_2211manjusha_92amritabwinchfireAnu179princesssarahShreya30456pennygsruthirishisoniachammuArmelaKhuarvos112801Archu61disha7voldemortmz.brarappy111hari93samspriyanka09tracy1191CuriousmindTulips123GunMsaad2604urvashi_93funwe23UV_ArshiDiaphanousNeeltarabluewater07arshi10arshiMaz786sloppy-hopeluckygal99ssafdarChahhat4evanavya13prerna.sharmahasheydasudisadorindakateawawwtitanichomelesssamarablogtokyokamtokdintara.singhaniakushi81Dimz13shona136chilukuripuriNidhiNevdreamgirlrus23Aryanchaarshifan91cappacuino5arshifansangarshisimpleRattyswamiArihiya-Raizadashakrobaajsanjuarshikaty185arohi.ammullu1addicted25BSDsarunipkndlover75nilmancorieAmritaIPKKNDina_saahilalwaysarshisoumyamuraliSillyLisamuskaan17rocksmit0905tuli_jayeejasbinsugarhugsBubbles76tanvi_arshiAsvatiAmiarismeshaz007shafqee80NPKNgreshuSAM32smileysmiifsaal044srija.singh04Sim96norolim_Roka_RandomGirlcutepuppyAnny90sessyfatima2603avantika_2012Shweta1691dproveraashshhsprabha75kajolkonnaSyedaFaizaApples94Orion_Nkafaneverbefore..Kritz..niaprincessrhearuhisamster03Piya.Dblah_blah3lostloveshane1gom3090Ashavirashgirl000Honkytonkmsmarplemeem17MsFuzzybear69malosemirnalinim-g19monkeydog18AR-kashcpervaizpmpm1ixray..Swapnali..sivatharshinianky_1205shubhadaskmaggie131984-Maggie-lazylad8-FauZisupriya.arshijazmeensparikhAnvi2009lovearshi01gugguAnjali_12maria_awan..sur..moonlight2630AdorableTrouble-_-harsh42-shamima-memories_imarhi101seshatreeRozy77-Shobhu21-Glowing_StardevishreeRhysennongongongArShiDelenaarnshidevsum-Manal.A-please6N0306-.Pearl.-Kareena1994sanny-beautifulAparameghaemistry__blossom__ekiholoDr.StrangepravallikamelihoneyLondonChicksegadmehak06sanZ_Rashanjusr06kaur94ipkkndfanforevajessjazzKtotheMrakenduvadanaranjanatripathiarshy4eversaakhi01cutemisszayana123kshubhangijdd1959Alai123Sanaya.BarunIronButterflyluvbugpran28671..Sri..Sweety012345LazY_SouLkatjsayari_sanki99shalbiAnnasabuPinky.RaizadaJaveria3991ARSHIANDI.ButterCup.aaytzariya123Skiranaquagalshree10chulbuli94sweetydoll32JerryTheMousepeeplisikhni_chandana.ssamia19dushturainPrani08shagun_sarunfrenzyybhaktiiikriti_atharvrini_katAmti4uzafiHot.Pink.Heelspriasweetrutu83roops82casker--Siva--lara3110ushankitvckvarshaShiningStar18Mini17sadufekdoteenchardebby_11smanamaypranayShamz94ashred12RoarkGirlabouttownOmNaMaSteOmshaliadventure_gurlJyo.Arshi.IPKShafooEthereal-PathKaSh-Maneet-Fanapplesauce.fendanu17divkashfulldrunkiiebabeverisimilitudemandy15..Anita..-JollyJabeen-pinky89LyssaPie--MISHTEE--clarissajohnPoochiePieArjuhisisMrMrsChiping..hea.FAYKHAN29laksh65snoopy84..SankiMedhz..jas0308Naz_nisarseeta_naipsSrilathalollarulamacrazyyfanranogillProngsPadsMoonypup03kbtrBarun_Addict_sree_1chilly..Gunjan..vandana.sagaralonebirdArshi.Sugi.IPKchavvi16_TheJoker-sweetdesiremishti_17zohakhan7dumasMysticRiver

Go to top