Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS -: "Only & Only Mine!"(Last Part @ Pg117) (Page 51)

frenzyy IF-Rockerz
frenzyy
frenzyy

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
jus caught up wid dis.. really nice.. flirty & jealous arnav.. confused khushiWink loved it.. plz pm wen u update..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whiterose29

lav.0301 Senior Member
lav.0301
lav.0301

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
awwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...completely out of words...jst one expression enough 2 describe dis part..n dat is..Tongue

whiterose29

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
awesome update finally they are talking instead of playing games and fighting with each other loved it thanks for the pm

Edited by dumas - 14 August 2012 at 8:29pm

whiterose29

sofiaroth Groupbie
sofiaroth
sofiaroth

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
im a fan of yours now! loved it:D

whiterose29

JerryTheMouse IF-Rockerz
JerryTheMouse
JerryTheMouse

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Just caught up! 

What an update! Tryst in the trial room! 

Too cute! That's a lot moe talking than Arnav ever does! Finally! 

Thank you for the Pm! 

whiterose29

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
                                                                         Part-: 6

Since the incident that happened in trial room, Khushi's state of mind was completely disturbed. She could hardly concentrate on anything else, because each and every second, she kept on thinking about Arnav and his words, which he said to her in trial room. Everytime she thought about that evening, the images of her and Arnav, standing extremely close to each other, flashed in her mind, and she felt her heart beating at a faster rate.

She could still feel his hot breathe caressing her sensitive skin in a teasing way, but she had to accept the fact that she loved the feeling of having him closer to herself. The way he smirked at her, teased her mentally, it seemed as if she would lose all control over herself. But she had to control herself.

"What's happening with me?"

She thought, still remembering that moment of trial room. How possessively Arnav admitted that he did not like to see her with NK or someone else, and even said that he did not want anyone else to look at her except him.

"Why?"

Again she thought. Khushi was still struggling to find the reason behind Arnav's jealousy or over-protectiveness, but she knew that only he could answer her questions.

OoO

It was a get-together evening at Shanti-Van, where the Raizada ladies were seated in the hall with Buaji, Garima and Payal, while Khushi was having a nice time by talking with NK, as usual! Arnav was least interested in this, so he thought it was better for him to stay in his room and prepare for his next meeting. But how could he concentrate on something else, when he clearly heard Khushi's giggling voice and that too with NK? Arnav decided to avoid it; he walked forward to close the door, but the moment he saw Khushi and NK together, he flew into rage, and felt to pull away Khushi from there. Hs eyes were filled with great possessiveness, and then he decided to go downstairs, to listen that what so funny they both were talking about.

"Arre Chhotey... You were busy in your room right?" Anjali was slightly surprised to see Arnav in the hall.

"Umm... Yeah.. Di..." He tried to give some excuse, but how could he, because his attention was towards the corner of the hall where NK and Khushi were busy chatting.

"Chhotey, Anjali bitiya is asking something to you?" Nani looked at Arnav, and then naughtily looked at Arnav, who was still not listening to her.

"Leave it Nani!" Anjali said, as she got another idea to make her brother feel jealous and at the same time, realize his love for Khushi. "So Buaji, have you thought something about Khushi ji?"

"Khushi bitiya?" Buaji looked confusingly at Anjali, and Arnav's attention too was diverted towards his sister on hearing Khushi's name.

"Yaa... I mean, now Payal ji is going to get married, and so only Khushi ji is left for the marriage!" Anjali smiled widely, "So have you thought something for her? Haven't you started finding any perfect groom for her?"

"Now you are like our family, and nothing is hidden from you..." Garima said, "You all know that we are Khushi's foster parents, and ever since we adopted her, we are worried for her future."

"Yes!" Buaji joined in, "Though she is a bit crazy and immature at times, but she is one in millions... She is extremely innocent, and so, we want someone for her who would take care of her and love her immensely, making her forget her bitter past..."

"That's really nice of you that you consider Khushi bitiya like your own daughter and want a bright future for her..." Nani smiled, "But still, you should start finding someone for her."

"We..."

"What's the need of finding someone for Khushi?" Arnav interrupted quickly, as if some one was trying to snatch away his beloved thing.

"Why?" Anjali asked, looking at Arnav with mere confusion, though her heart was dancing to see her brother jealous. Nani too looked at him with questioning eyes.

"I... I mean... That..." Arnav thought of some excuse, trying to avoid Nani and Anjali's questioning eyes.

"You mean that you have found someone for Khushi ji?" Anjali beamed with fake happiness. "Then please tell who the lucky person is?"

"No Di, I mean... I..."

"What do you want to say Arnav bitwa?" Buaji asked politely to Arnav, who was still busy to find some excuse.

"I... mean that... What's the need to find someone for her...? Don't you guys think that she's too young to get married?" Arnav justified, as if he was extremely concerned for Khushi. And indeed, he was!

"Too young to get married?" Buaji sighed, "Arnav bitwa, how does she seem to be too young to get married?"

"I.. just... felt so I..."

"Chhotey, she isn't too young!" Anjali argued, "Infact, her age is perfect for marriage, isn't it aunty?" she looked at Garima.

"You're right Anjali bitiya..." Garima replied, "And I guess that we should start finding a groom for her.."

"There is no need for it!" Arnav interrupted again, "Khushi is too young for getting married... She is no less than a kid!"

It was the presence of Garima and Buaji, or else Anjali and Nani would have surely burst out into laughter on hearing Arnav's justification. Was Khushi really young to get married, or was he scared of losing her and seeing her living her life with someone else? Garima looked at Arnav in confusion, but Buaji giggled, making Arnav look at herself in disguise.

"I agree that she is no less than a kid, infact, even a kid seems to be mature in front of her." Buaji said, "But I agree with Anjali bitiya... Khushi's age is perfect for marriage!"

Arnav seemed to be lost in a deep thought after Buaji's reply. Though the ladies continued to talk, he stood there still, looking at Khushi, with a fear in his eyes... The fear of losing her, the fear of going away from her... He could not bear even the pain of such fearful thought, then how would he bear the pain when Khushi would marry someone else and go away from him? How would he react when he saw her living her life with someone else, when day and night, he was the one who kept on thinking only of her?

"Admit it. You don't want to leave her... You want to have her in your life... forever!"

He thought.

"Chhotey!!"

Arnav suddenly came out of his deep thoughts, when he heard Anjali screaming his name and waving her hand in front of him in utter disbelief.

"What? Why are you screaming?" He looked at her normally.

"I've been calling out your name since 10 minutes and you're not even listening to me, and instead, you're asking me that why am I screaming??" Anjali was surprised.

"Di... Actually..."

"Hmm... forget it, Khushi ji left with her family few minutes ago." She said.

"When?" Arnav looked surprised.

"When you were lost in some deep thoughts!" Anjali replied, and then sat with Nani and Manorama.

"Will Khushi's family now start finding a groom for her? They'll get her married to someone else?"

Arnav thought with a jealousy in his eyes.

Hope you loved this Part too! Comments and Likes please!! Embarrassed

P.S-: Please read the NOTE posted on the NEXT PAGE. Smile

Edited by whiterose29 - 25 August 2012 at 2:33am

The following 417 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19barbie_gurlparimaladvani0391zil143brajenShini.Shiva86radhagauririthuparnaRain_dropiheartARNAVipkndFanva20171karthimanPoorvaArorambobby2011ksgsrkchilliesNikky.diviunderground1MugilSURFANGEL87sonalashishsplashingcandyzenith.sky2Coolio56hhqvpriyapradhiak2008shweta5126vkiranmayi151sarunfanreena1146sofykhanprincessep13HugeArshiFanbammuTajinderKash12sunshaeyrohanrocking32asifa_5025knrpnrarshifanzneena2000Nidhi531asrdiwanisailakshmi4Ipkknd_lover2radha_r99sanayafan124pamalovearshi01sanakazianveshaMbarunsinghaniazunaishacutiedyutiturnipMamu768ansaknevertheless01DEEWANI94butterfly_20nikitaagarwal06MLMLsreyalKuldeep_14Sonia_Swty21nzmonicaA_wandererinaara_khanreva143Sannys-fanmkavinimahajanarpitasenManishi11kskd3isLifecrazyangeljenocean28seemaaryanSwamu94pranjaliArshinmejjsinghraizadatigertigernaj84lovebarun.spinkswanowinsony1990Bella023sofiarothaaliyakasyapxyzw231KushiArnavSTEFFENYaryacutefanfolloweranusha_neha9290860623sweetntashamistletoe22bhavs_gid03sonupathifzacutie13TinkJiaarooba55Tuba_KSGanumaddurinrthyahemvbcuriousbookwormRujul13manjusha_92winchfireprincesssarahShreya30456sruthirishirandom94Khuarvcraziefansomeoneipkihtrudasoniachammukammy63disha7mz.brarhari93vvinitracy1191CuriousmindDream_onGunMUV_ArshiMithilaTorrarshi10arshiNeeltaraMaz786EmpressSarayuluckygal99ssafdarsree1993hasheyChahhat4evaSaraprincessawawwtitanichomelesssamarablogtokyokamtokdinkushi81dreamgirlrus23Ashgchilukuripuriclaucrispoparshifan91Dimz13Aplihsarshifansangarshisimplecappacuino5addicted25BSDsarunsanjuarshikaty185arohi.First_Lightipkndlover75alwaysarshisoumyamuralinilmancorieina_saahilmuskaan17rockstuli_jayeeSakhi2013famiyamit0905jasbingreshutanvi_arshiAsvatiAmiarismeshafqee80NPKNBubbles76srija.singh04shaz007smileysmiSAM32Sim96norolim_Roka_RandomGirlcutepuppyAnny90fatima2603dproveravantika_2012ENLIGHTENED1Shweta1691poolovesarnavLalaland222faffyarniepervaizaashshhsprabha75kajolkonnalovespellsamster03Orion_Nkafaneverbefore..Kritz..SyedaFaizaApples94rhearuhirashgirl000gom3090shane1blah_blah3AshaviHonkytonkvidya.sanjaymsmarplemalosemeem17MsFuzzybear69ambili123m-g19sivatharshini..Swapnali..angel_prachimonkeydog18AR-kashcpervaizpmpm1ixray-Maggie-maggie131984srmirjishubhadaskanky_1205supriya.arshirwishka17jazmeensparikhAnvi2009lazylad8-FauZiRozy77magss24memories_imDeePikumoonlight2630aroosheelovearshi01AdorableTrouble-_-harsh42IPKKNDkaur92arhi101seshatree-shamima-Glowing_StarongongongArShiDelena-Shobhu21-arnshi-Manal.A-N0306-.Pearl.-Kareena1994SA_nimkdevsumRickyBahlemistrysun_shine_girl__blossom__Dr.StrangeekiholomelihoneyLondonChicksegadkushipuglyBornToShipArShiAbi.Namehak06sanZ_Rashkaur94ipkkndfanforevazainah09KtotheMrakenduvadanajessjazzpenny25arshy4evercutemisssaakhi01Sanaya.BarunluvbugIronButterflyjdd1959Alai123kshubhangizayana123pran28671sayari_sanki99..Sri..Sweety012345shalbiAnnasabuAYUSHIVISHUdoll.12Pinky.Raizada.ButterCup.Javeria3991ARSHIANDIzariya123aaytvibha92aquagalSkiranchulbuli94shree10star_fan1bewakoofLadkisana11sweetydoll32archa2810sikhni_chandana.sJerryTheMousekriti_atharvPrani08shagun_sarunfrenzyydushturainbhaktiiizafiHot.Pink.HeelsAmti4upriasweetrutu83rini_katcasker-EndlessSmile---Siva--lara3110roops82tintinuushankitvcsadufShiningStar18ekdoteenchardebby_11kvarshaRoarksmanamaypranayashred12-Hina-Shamz94OmNaMaSteOmshaliEthereal-Path-afsha-ar_sajan4evrfendanu17divkashfulldrunkiiebabeShafooKaSh-Maneet-Fanapplesauce.freya123mandy15..Anita..PoochiePieArjuhisisclarissajohn.hea.pinky89LyssaPie--MISHTEE---JollyJabeen-FAYKHAN29laksh65snoopy84..SankiMedhz..seeta_naipsSrilathalollaNaz_nisarjas0308crazyyfanthulasi_arshiProngsPadsMoonypup03Barun_Addictkbtrranogill..Gunjan..Miss.Zaidi_sree_1chillyvandana.sagaralonebirdArshi.Sugi.IPKchavvi16Levemishti_17_TheJoker-sweetdesirefelicitysmoak.dumasvijiasr08

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

Important Note

So you guys enjoying my SS? Well, I know that through your comments! EmbarrassedTongue

But dunno why, I see that the likes keep on reducing as the next parts are being updated. Ermm I just saw that there are around 190 likes for the first part, whereas around 110 likes for the part-5! ShockedOuch

Seriously, I feel very disappointed because of this! Most of the readers here are themselves writers of some FF/SS, and you can very well understand that it takes much time to send PM to so many people, and many of them simply read and then close it; atleast you can hit the 'like' tab? That takes less than even a second! Smile

And more than that, thinking and writing a part is even more time-consuming, but only few people show interest initially, but as the story moves on, there are least likes and comments! Disapprove

Tell me if I'm not writing upto your expectations please, so that atleast I can try to improve! Big smile

I didn't meant to hurt anyone, I just shared what I felt. Smile I hope no one is losing interest from this SS! Please please keep showering your love by commenting and encouraging me!! Tongue

Love,

-Ria- Heart 

Edited by ria_lovesajan - 14 August 2012 at 8:04pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

Mugilshweta5126shraddhaknoureen.shahpassion1STEFFENYDiaphanouslav.0301kammy63hemvbpennygsruthirishiOrion_NkajolkonnapoolovesarnavLalaland222dprovercutepuppylovespell-Manal.A-pran28671Sweety012345melihoneydevishree-shamima-ShiningStar18saduf-EndlessSmile-dushturainpriasweetfrenzyysamia19JerryTheMouseMrMrsChiping..hea.KaSh-Maneet-Fanapplesauce.ar_sajan4evrdrunkiiebabeLevesweetdesiredumasfelicitysmoak.alonebird

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
this family really want asr to go mental and kill them loved how they keep pushing his buttons she a kid he wanted to undress only yesterday poor guy the frustrating him loved the update very cute thanks for the pm awesome

Edited by dumas - 14 August 2012 at 8:34pm

whiterose29

Go to top