Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS -: "Only & Only Mine!"(Last Part @ Pg117) (Page 31)

TheDailyRush Goldie
TheDailyRush
TheDailyRush

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
LOLClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whiterose29

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
waitingWink

whiterose29

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Waiting :) 

whiterose29

Crazy_soul IF-Rockerz
Crazy_soul
Crazy_soul

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
I'm loving this story.this is my comment for update 2 and 3.sorry i couldnt comment for 2nd update.
Loved it.jeolous arnav is a treat to watch.precap seems interesting.update soon

whiterose29

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Thank you for such lovely response!! Hug

Edited by ria_lovesajan - 09 August 2012 at 8:39pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hulupluslivingvishujasu2303nandrajogdivyaMrsSSOKaSh-Maneet-Fan

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Sorry for keeping you guys waiting!! CryCry I couldn't update last night because of power cut!! AngryAngryAngry Seriously, I'll murder that person whenever I meet him! AngryAngry

Anyways, you all enjoy the update! Embarrassed

Part -: 4

"Khushi ji, you know, pink colour will look best on you!" NK smiled.

"Oh really Nanhe ji?" Khushi exclaimed with a bright smile, "Then I'll choose something in pink!"

"What the hell is going on..?"

Arnav was busy reading a file in his room, when he heard Khushi & NK chatting happily. At once, he threw his file on the recliner and moved out of the room, only to see the sight of NK & Khushi laughing amongst each other and talking as if they were long lost friends who met after ages.

"Why is she here now? And why can't NK stay away from her?"

Thinking this, Arnav came downstairs with an angry look on his face. Khushi became slightly conscious on seeing him, but decided to carry on her conversation with NK, as it would make Arnav more irritated.

"So what else would look good on me Nanhe ji?" Khushi said, looking at Arnav and then at NK with a cheesy smile.

"Umm... everything... all the colours would look simply good on you! After all you're so beautiful..."

"NK!"

Arnav yelled out his name a bit loudly, making him slightly taken aback, while Khushi looked at him in awe. He could not even hear any other person complimenting Khushi!

"What happened Nannav?" NK questioned, walking upto him, "Did I say something wrong?"

"Don't you guys have any other work?" Arnav said, looking at Khushi, "And you, why are you here again?"

"I..."

"Chhotey, you can't talk to Khushi ji like this!"

Anjali stepped in the hall alongwith Nani ji and Manorama. "Can't you see that we all are going for shopping... Didn't I tell you in the morning?"

"Shopping... But... then... Khushi..."

"Khushi ji and Payal ji are also coming with us! Even they need to buy some dresses, isn't it?" Anjali said with an obvious look, and looked at Nani naughtily.

"Khushi... with NK...?"

Arnav thought, and recalled the moment in the morning when Anjali was pleading him to come on shopping with them, but he denied and even suggested her to take NK with them. And now, at this moment, when he saw that Khushi too was going with rest others, he immediately changed his mind. Reason? He didn't want Khushi to spend more time with NK.

"Hello hi bye bye... Thank God Arnav bitwa that you aren't coming with us... or else you don't know how suffocating it will be to go on shopping with this khoon bhari taang and phatti saaree..." Manorama commented, looking at Payal and Khushi in disguise.

"Will you please shut-up Manorama?" Nani gave an angry look to her, and then looked at Arnav, waiting for him to say something.

Anjali frowned fakely in front of him, "I even said you to join us, but you..."

"Di, I'm coming!" Arnav said, cutting Anjali's sentence and looked at Khushi and NK.

"What?" Anjali seemed to be surprised, but winked at Nani, "I mean... you... you had some... important conference call..."

"I'll cancel that and join you."

"But..."

"Di you wanted me to join you guys right? So simple, I'm coming!" Arnav said normally, as if it's no big deal. But only he knew that it was a big deal for him!

OoO

They all reached the mall. Manorama was as usual, fascinated by the location of the mall and she went on blabbering about the branded clothes that they could purchase from there, while Nani ji tried to shut her up, though it was of no use.

Akash and Payal stole glances from each other, and Khushi was busy talking to NK, much to Arnav's annoyance! His eyes were constantly fixed on Khushi, and the glimpse of jealousy was clearly visible on his face, which didn't go unnoticed by his sister Anjali.

"Shall we go in, or we have come here for window shopping?" Anjali said, breaking the silence and looking especially at Arnav.

They all walked in, and saw several shops which sold designer lehengas. Among them, Arnav was the one who was least interested in shopping, but he was here only to keep an eye on NK and Khushi. But why did he need to do that? Why was he being so possessive? He himself didn't have any answer!

"Khushi ji, please try this lehenga, you would look amazing in this one!" NK said happily, showing her a light blue lehenga with bright silver border. Khushi was in no mood to buy that lehenga, but when she saw anger creeping on Arnav's face, she smiled cheekily and accepted that dress from NK.

"I would love to take this one Nanhe ji, but firstly I'll try it!" She said.

"No problem Khushi ji... The trial room is on the left side." He said, gesturing her the way towards the trial room.

"But you'll have to see me in this lehenga Nanhe ji! After all you selected this beautiful dress for me!" Khushi said, battling her eyelashes, as she gave more stress on the first line.

"Sure!"

Khushi took the lehenga happily and walked forward towards the trial room with NK, giving an attitude-filled look to Arnav, who glared at her in mere anger and jealousy. She stepped in the trial room and closed the door behind, and undid her salwaar kameez to try the lehenga. NK waited outside, thinking that Khushi would look more beautiful than a fairy in that lehenga.

"NK bhai, please see if this Sherwani would look better on me or not?"

Akash called for NK, who stood in front of the trial room, waiting for Khushi to come out wearing the blue lehenga. He said Arnav to stand in his place, as he would come in just few minutes.

"Nanhe ji, this lehenga really looks beautiful on me!" Khushi beamed happily from the trial room, as she checked out herself in the mirror. "You can see it for yourself! Just let me open the door."

Arnav did not say a word, and simply waited for Khushi to unlock the door. She turned back to open the door knob, and without seeing the person standing outside the room, she again turned forward to see herself in the mirror.

"See Nanhe ji, you were..."

The moment Khushi saw Arnav standing there through the mirror, she forgot to speak further, while he stood there, leaning to the wall and smirking sexily at her.

"Arn..nav..v ji..."

She stammered. She indeed looked beautiful, thought Arnav. She was still dumbstruck to see him there, while he walked inside the room, and then locked the door behind, much to Khushi's embarrassment.

"What... Are... You... You... Doing.. Here..." She stammered again, as she turned behind to him.

"Checking you out..." He replied, with that sexy smirk still glued on his face, making Khushi completely flustered.

Ended at the right point, isn't it? Evil Smile Keep waiting till I update the next part...Big smile  And those who are angry at me for such a lovely ending, all I can say is simply wait and comment on this part quickly so that I can update the next one ASAP! WinkEmbarrassed *me greedy for comments* LOL

Edited by whiterose29 - 25 August 2012 at 2:31am

The following 454 member(s) liked the above post:

faz28harini19preet_21barbie_gurlparimaladjbj1aparna7zil143swati2011brajenShini.Shiva86mishimGoneetradhagauriRain_dropiheartARNAVipkndFanva20171karthimanksgsrkchilliesrattannamdhari0underground1ipkknd17vanesha230Coolio56hhqvashnushAasiashweta5126vlakshTheGoldenLilyvkiranmayi15sofykhan1sarunfanreena1146princessep13HugeArshiFanbammuaisha13DMcoyznoushiriraniusharitumMinamina08ash12Anina0sanaya_shah1998sunshaeyrohanrocking32asifa_5025knrpnrcrazycrusaderammuuzzasrdiwaniVaishuuuIpkknd_lover2radha_r99sanayafan124disha101anveshaMariel05pamalovearshir112irshadabarunsinghaniazunaishacutiedyutiturnipsunita766ansakDEEWANI94butterfly_20nikitaagarwal06HemaSuryabaxter75MLMLsreyalKuldeep_14Sonia_Swty21nimahajanA_wandererinaara_khanjjsinghraizadaindrani21decnzmonicaSannys-fanmkaviarpitasenManishi1d3isLifelittlerenu16ammullu1crazyangeljenocean28noureen.shahSwamusony1990naj84lovebarun.spinkswanharrrismah0Bentleyowincrazygurlmerry777STEFFENYxyzw231KushiArnavaryacuteapoorva12sharmafanfolloweranusha_neha9290860623mistletoe22bhavs_gid03lilkrup4uTinkJiajoa123cutie13afreen13arooba55super_boykishu81Tuba_KSGshalinikanaguanumadduricuriouscatzoyadarkroseMayaraaSobtihemvbmanjusha_92sakadafiwinchfireAnu179princesssarahrandom94amritabcraziefanArchu61soniachammuArmelapennygsai_nehaSuchita2012Khuarvihtrudavvinisamspriyanka09disha7Arnavarmaanvoldemorturvashi_93arshi10arshiDiaphanous7537MssafdarMaz786UV_Arshitracy1191saad2604CuriousmindDream_onmz.brarGunMA.K_LoveHrithikChahhat4evaEmpressSarayulav.0301prerna.sharmasamarablogtokyokamtokdindorindakateSaraprincessawawwhasheybubblzAryanchaNidhiNevchilukuripuriShwetadatta750Checkmateearshifan91Dimz13shona136cappacuino5arshisimplearshifansangshakrobaajsanjuarshikaty185arohi.nilmanipkndlover75addicted25BSDsarunAmritaIPKKNDina_saahilalwaysarshisoumyamuraliSillyLisacorieMiHarforevermit0905muskaan17rocksSakhi2013tuli_jayeeankitabaranNPKNgreshusmileysmishaz007ifsaal044robinhood008SAM32tanvi_arshiAsvatiBubbles76Sim96srija.singh04tinsel_akiranorolimLalaland222inspiringstarsdprovercutepuppyAnny90kasaf_ZGHsessy45678IPKKNDbigfanRandomGirlHaz78avantika_2012aashshhsShweta16911DAlicepoolovesarnavganaluvsarshisammymaslovespell..Kritz..kafaneverbeforekajolkonnaSyedaFaizaApples94shane1seven_starsmeem17MsFuzzybear69Ashavirashgirl000blah_blah3aadyakaliHonkytonkmsmarplemalosemonkeydog18m-g19cpervaizpmpm1ixraysivatharshinisrmirji358674..Swapnali..anky_1205shubhadask-Maggie-rwishka17jazmeenAnvi2009maria_awandaniella05AdorableTrouble-_-harsh42moonlight2630-SILPA-lovearshi01guggulazylad8-FauZiIPKKNDkaur92Rozy77magss24-Shobhu21-Maaneet4eveGlowing_Stararhi101seshatreedevishreeongongongLily2011Kareena1994SA_nimk-.Pearl.--Manal.A-RhysennAparameghasanny-beautifulemistrysun_shine_girlgifttagkushipuglyAbi.NaBornToShipArShianjusr06kaur94dolly477ipkkndfanforevaKtotheMsanZ_RashmelihoneysegadLondonChick__blossom__ekiholorakenduvadana-DobByDoDgeR-jessjazzarshy4everluvbugIronButterflykhushboo1234ranjanatripathisaakhi01cutemissjdd1959zayana123kshubhangiSweety012345katjaleena.1884MDTharun..Sri..sayari_sanki99shalbiAnnasabuAYUSHIVISHUdoll.12manan_flabPinky.Raizada.ButterCup.Javeria3991ARSHIANDIaaytjyothirockzshah.1234..Divya..misscrazyfanvibha92aquagalpeeplisweetydoll32shree10deeswarnachulbuli94sana11bewakoofLadkistar_fan1archa2810chandana.sJerryTheMousesikhni_dushturainPrasaifrenzyybhaktiiikriti_atharvzafiHot.Pink.Heelsmsinrini_katroops82rutu83-Sunset-priasweetAmti4uushankitvc-HoneyBoo-casker-EndlessSmile---Siva--lara3110debby_11kvarsharupzloveusadufShiningStar18Mini17smanamaypranayashred12Shamz94ekdoteencharRoarkGirlabouttownSimi1711OmNaMaSteOmshaliKaSh-Maneet-Fanapplesauce.ar_sajan4evranu17divkashfullShafooEthereal-Path-afsha-drunkiiebabe..Anita..OnepoundChic.hea.pinky89-JollyJabeen-PoochiePieNidsubh007Arjuhisis-aparna-clarissajohnMrMrsChiping.laksh65LyssaPie--MISHTEE--FAYKHAN29ASADsweetZOYAjas0308seeta_naipsSrilathalolla--Amy--crazyyfanameena671Tia.0snoopy84..SankiMedhz..rulamathulasi_arshi..Gunjan..ranogillProngsPadsMoonypup031chilly_sree_alonebirdvandana.sagarArshi.Sugi.IPKchavvi16Leve_TheJoker-sweetdesiremishti_17zohakhan7dumasDownhill

lovearshi01 IF-Dazzler
lovearshi01
lovearshi01

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Loved it!!
Continue soon

whiterose29

-EndlessSmile- IF-Rockerz
-EndlessSmile-
-EndlessSmile-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged