Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS -: "Only & Only Mine!"(Last Part @ Pg117) (Page 19)

saima4744 IF-Rockerz
saima4744
saima4744

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
can u send me pm.pls plsWink
lovely lovely update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whiterose29

fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
superb update ria loved it cont soon
thanks for the pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BerkhaMahajan31whiterose29

archa2810 IF-Rockerz
archa2810
archa2810

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
dont know y but i have always a jealous ASR Wink

whiterose29

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Will Update Tomorrow Morning!!  Embarrassed
preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Fantastic

whiterose29

sree1993 Senior Member
sree1993
sree1993

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
update soon update soon
loveeeddd itBig smile

whiterose29

passion1 Groupbie
passion1
passion1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

THA'T WAS MORE THAN SPECIAL I LUV IT SOO MUSH AND I REALY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART BECAUSE I ADORE THIS STORY IT VERY RICH MITHE ALL THOSE BEAUTIFULL FEELING OF   PASSIONAT& JEALOUSY WOW THAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT LOVE THEY MOMENTS HOW YOU PUT CAN YOU PLZ UPDATE SONN THAT WLL BE P.E.R.F.E.C.T & A.M.A.Z.I.N.G

YOU ME MAK MUSH MUSH MUSH  MUSH THAN HAPPY THANK YOU FOR EVERY MUNITE I READ IT WITHE JOY

whiterose29

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Thank you to all the readers for commenting!! Hug

@Silent Readers- Please leave comments, would love to know your view on my writing!! Embarrassed

Part -: 3

"SHUT-UP KHUSHI!"

Arnav yelled in slight anger.

Khushi at once stood up on hearing his loud voice and looked at him fearfully. Arnav glared at her in so much anger, as if he would slap her for saying such a thing. How dare she say that she belonged to someone else, when Arnav was there? But why was he thinking so much!

"What happened Chhotey'?" Anjali asked, acting much innocent, though she very well knew the reason behind Arnav's anger, or say, jealousy.

"Whom were you talking about few minutes ago?" Arnav asked out of anger, taking a step forward.

"'I... Well'"

"Speak!"

"Relax Chhotey' She loves him so much, isn't it Khushi ji?" Anjali smiled at her.

"Of course!" Khushi looked behind and smiled widely at her. "I love Salman Khan so much'"

"What?"

Arnav muttered to himself, and then looked aside, to see the TV on and some Salman Khan songs playing on the channel. He then realized that his prediction was wrong' Khushi was talking about Salman and not NK. Arnav had surely made a fool out of himself!

"Yeah' I love him!" Khushi's fear disappeared and a sweet smile covered her face as she again began talking about Salman Khan. "I love him very much! And I wish I could belong to him'"

"Dare to say that again Khushi Kumari Gupta!" He glared at her in mere anger, as he felt impossible to digest the fact that Khushi belonged to someone else rather than him.

Just then Khushi's phone rang. Arnav looked away from her, and realized that he reacted too much just for the silly reason! Salman Khan! Khushi received the call, and her Buaji called her home quickly for some work.

"I need to go Anjali ji' Buaji has some work stored in for me!" Khushi said, avoiding Arnav's heated gaze.

"Sure Khushi ji'"

She bid goodbye to Anjali and walked out of the mansion, giving a confused look to Arnav.

"By the way Chhotey, what did you think, who was Khushi ji talking about?" Anjali asked naughtily, looking at her jealous brother, who took the remote and switched off the TV at once.

"I don't want to hear any Salman Khan songs in this house again!"

"Arre.."

Anjali stood bewildered, while Arnav walked upstairs, avoiding her questions, as he knew that Anjali would surely question the reason behind his impulsive reaction. But even he was surprised on himself, that why he did not like to hear when Khushi praised some other person, and that too an actor!

OoO

"Why does he feels so jealous?"

At night, Khushi stood out of the house, wearing her plain off white salwaar kameez, and enjoying the cool breeze blowing out. She thought about Arnav's behaviour, which was quite changed since past few days. She very well figured out that he did not like her to see with NK or some other person, but why? Her mind stopped working when this 'why' came to her. She did not have any answer, infact, she could not even find any answer to it.

"Jealousy... He hates to see me with someone else, then whom does he want to see me with? With... himself?"

She thought again, and at that very moment, she felt her heart beating at a rapid rate, and she closed her eyes tightly, praying innocently to Devi Maiyya to lower down her heart-beat.

Lavanya. At this moment, the other name which came in Khushi's mind was Lavanya, who unknowingly made her feel jealous after being with Arnav. Khushi recollected all those moments, when Lavanya hugged Arnav, touched Arnav, or roamed around him just to get his attention, and she felt highly jealous, but could do nothing!

"Why did I feel jealous at time?"

Khushi though again. Her mind was getting flooded with such thoughts, as she now grew desperate to find out the answer behind such jealousy, which can make a person to love ferociously, as Arnav was doing unknowingly.

"Now ASR has to accept my proposal of marriage!"

She remembered this line said by Lavanya on the Diwali night, after hearing which Khushi felt that her life was shattered, as she was going to lose someone extremely special. The fear of losing Arnav. She had experienced the fear of losing Arnav at that very moment, but once again, 'why' came in her mind.

"Does... He... Love... Me?"

For a while, this thought came in her mind. But she immediately came out of her fantasies and realized that a person like Arnav can never love her, atleast not in this world!

"Khushi, you've seriously lost it!" She thought to herself, hitting slightly her head. "Your current mission is to irritate that Laad Governor, and not to think anything else!"

She ignored rest other thoughts which created havoc in her mind and compelled her to think for Arnav. Khushi went inside to sleep, but little did she know that the thoughts from which she was running away had already made enough space in her mind, and soon she herself would love thinking and dreaming about Arnav!

OoO

"Please Chhotey' Atleast you could drop us till the mall?" Anjali pleaded, walking behind Arnav with an innocent look.

"No ways Di... I have a really very important conference call... And besides, I won't cancel it for such a stupid reason!" Arnav replied harshly.

"Stupid reason?" She looked at him bewildered, "Your brother is getting married Chhotey... We need to go for some shopping... Is this a stupid reason for you?"

"Ok Di, now stop that drama... You all can go with NK, right? He has no other work besides roaming around in the house... and... gossiping with that Khushi Kumari Gupta!" He said, as his tone changed a bit towards the end.

"Hmmm..." Anjali sighed, as a naughty smile crept over her face, but when Arnav looked at her, she remained successful to hide that smile, "Yeah, you're right Chhotey..."

"Fine, I'm off for office now, you guys carry on with your plan for the evening!"

Saying this, Arnav walked out of the room, and Anjali too left the room, but she moved towards Nani ji's room, to discuss her next plan with her. She was damn sure that this plan would work out, as other plans were being successful.

Arnav had missed out the golden opportunity to be with Khushi for the entire evening, as she too was going to join the Raizada women in shopping alongwith her sister Payal. And instead, he suggested Anjali to take NK with them, who would be extremely joyful to have Khushi's company!

What will Arnav do now?

Hmmm... Boring update right? Ermm Ok, here is a Precap Special Bribe for you all-: Evil Smile

Precap-cum-BRIBE-: Arnav & Khushi alone in the trial room.! WinkEvil Smile

Now I guess I don't need to say anything, as bribe says it all! Evil SmileROFL Leave comments quickly so that I can update soon! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by ria_lovesajan - 10 August 2012 at 8:52pm

The following 439 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19faz28auntiejipinklilliesbarbie_gurlvani0391zil143brajenShini.Shiva86mishimGoneetradhagauriainneahmadkhanRain_dropiheartARNAVipkndFanva20171karthimanchilliesksgsrkunderground1rattannamdhari0ipkknd17sonalashishvanesha230hhqvashnushPS27rtmarajvkiranmayi15Shambu1sarunfanreena1146sofykhanprincessep13bammuaisha13DMcoyznoushirishanta71SURABRADMinamina08ash12lexie123sunshaeyasifa_5025knrpnrsweety_kkarshifanzneena2000asrdiwaniIpkknd_lover2radha_r99sanayafan124shanti4Resh26anveshaMariel05pamalovearshir112barunsinghaniazunaishacutiedyutiansakDEEWANI94butterfly_20Mamu768nikitaagarwal06cherryblossom26HemaSuryabaxter75MLMLsreyalKuldeep_14jjsinghraizadaA_wandererinaara_khanmkaviarpitasennimahajancrazyangeljenManishi1d3isLifelittlerenu16ammullu1ocean28Swamupinkswanharrrismah0zobaidasilver21Bella023sony1990Priyavikinaj84merry777KushiArnavSTEFFENYsukritaa12xyzw231aryacuteapoorva12sharmafanfollowermanisanusha_neha9290860623mistletoe22sweetntashaArmiRidz4everbhavs_gid03cutie13afreen13TinkJiaarooba55anumaddurinrthyamcmelinaTuba_KSGshalinikanaguhemvbMayaraaSobtimanjusha_92fan09Rujul13zoyadarkrosenanz_2211Anu179princesssarahcraziefanpennygDevilwaysrandom94Archu61Khuarvos112801Armelakammy63hari93vvinisloppy-hopelovebadhanchoochootrainssafdarurvashi_93UV_Arshiarshi10arshifunwe23A.K_LoveHrithikjnfrjnfrGunMsaad2604Curiousmindroopathomasdorindakateawawwtitanichomelesskutkut12kushi81hasheytokyokamtokdinbubblzNidhiNevAryanchasupakoolprchilukuripuriDimz13shona136Aplihsarshifansangcappacuino5arshifan91sanjuarshikaty185arohi.arshisimpleFirst_Lightaddicted25BSDsarunnilmansoumyamuraliAmritaIPKKNDina_saahilMeeraHKRandomGirlHaz78tinsel_akiradproverAnny90sessyLalaland222avantika_2012IPKKNDbigfanShweta16911DAlicepoolovesarnavlovespellaashshhsApples94kajolkonnaprabha75anarshiOrion_Nkafaneverbefore..Kritz..rhearuhisamster03aadyakalirashgirl000blah_blah3AshaviMsFuzzybear69malosem-g19mirnaliniHonkytonkvidya.sanjaymsmarplemonkeydog18AR-kashAsmara...Swapnali..Richie-Richsivatharshinicpervaizixraysrmirji-Maggie-anky_1205shubhadaskpinklymuskaan17rocksmit0905ankitabarantuli_jayeejasbinSakhi2013shafqee80NPKNgreshuAsvatiBavariAmiarismeBubbles76shaz007SAM32robinhood008smileysmiManisha.srija.singh04Sim96norolimrakenduvadanapenny25arshy4eversaakhi01ranjanatripathikhushboo1234IronButterflyluvbugkshubhangizayana123jdd1959Alai123aleena.1884pran28671Sweety012345katjMDTharun..Sri..sayari_sanki99yashika.angelAnnasabujazmeenice _girlsparikhPrettychoco90melfnslazylad8-FauZi-SILPA-Anjali_12lovearshi01guggumoonlight2630AdorableTrouble-_-harsh42Rozy77magss24princess84memories_imTheCaptain-Shobhu21-Maaneet4eveseshatreeGlowing_StardevishreeIPKKNDkaur92arhi101ongongongLily2011RhysennAparamegha-.Pearl.--Manal.A-arhilover55Kareena1994emistrysun_shine_girlgifttagroshaanmelihoneyAbi.Namehak06sanZ_Rash__blossom__ekiholosegadjessjazz-DobByDoDgeR-aarrsshhiiKtotheMipkkndfanforevakushipuglyBornToShipArShianjusr06kaur94dolly477Crazy_soulchulbuli94sana11shree10misscrazyfanstar_fan1sweetydoll32archa2810sikhni_JerryTheMousepeeplichandana.ssamia19Prasaishagun_sarunfrenzyydushturainzafiHot.Pink.Heelskriti_atharvbhaktiiismitarrutu83-Sunset-Amti4upriasweetrini_kat--Siva--lara3110-EndlessSmile-ushankitvckvarshasadufShiningStar18Mini17ekdoteenchardebby_11Shamz94Roarksmanamaypranayashred12-Hina-doll.12Pinky.RaizadaARSHIANDIJaveria3991jduke.ButterCup.shah.1234aaytnaughtymalluvibha92aquagalAYUSHIVISHUsunitikapoorpup03ProngsPadsMoonyranogill-Chipper-Treat-_sree_1chillyMiss.ZaidishalikashishkOmNaMaSteOm-afsha-Ethereal-PathShafooJyo.Arshi.IPKKaSh-Maneet-Fanar_sajan4evrapplesauce.fendanu17divkashfulldrunkiiebabe-Kina-mandy15..Anita..PoochiePieNidsubh007Arjuhisis.hea.clarissajohnpinky89-JollyJabeen-FAYKHAN29LyssaPie--MISHTEE--laksh65seeta_naipsameena671..SankiMedhz..snoopy84rulamajas0308crazyyfanvandana.sagaralonebirdxAaliyaArshi.Sugi.IPK-Deepali-Leve_TheJoker-sweetdesiremishti_17zohakhan7dumasfelicitysmoak.Downhill

Go to top