ArHi SS -: "Only & Only Mine!" - Page 53

Posted: 11 years ago

AWSUM!

Arnav😆..his state is so funny..
wow awsuuum update dear...loved it very much and arnie is sooo cute when he is jelous...brilliant n thnx 4da pm dear...
ur story is fantastic :D
i m luving this jealous laad governer and a naughty sanka devi 😛
continue soon
Hahahaha!

Even NK has started guessing! Am dying to see Khushi's look in that white sari! 

Thank you for the PM too! 
Hey i want to change my pole... i will go with banner 2... on that day it was not shown na... so i think banner 2 is best for this ss... waiting for ur next update... pls update soon...
Hi Ria, awesome update as always... and loving this jealous Arnav to the core... and Nk mere bhai will surely end up with a black eye if he does nopt stop eyeing  Khushi... Loved love loved it.

For the banner i love No. 2
thnak you
great updates arnav seems to be really jealous hope there is more interaction between them at the pooja
                                                               Part-: 9

The Raizadas welcomed the Guptas. They all were settled down for the puja, while Khushi's eyes were roaming all around the Mansion, as if she was searching for someone. And yes, she was searching, for whom else except Arnav, who went in his room to take something.

"Whom are you searching for Khushi bitiya?" Nani asked suspiciously.

"Umm... No...no one Nani ji!" Replied a slightly blushing Khushi, who was still waiting for Arnav to come down, especially after Anjali had happily announced that he would be attending the puja.

And Arnav came down. He was busy searching for Khushi among the people seated down, when his eyes fell on the girl wrapped in a sexy thin white saaree with red designs on it, standing at a corner, busy talking to someone on the phone. The moment he saw her, he felt his heart beating faster for the first time! Arnav Singh Raizada was lost in the unique beauty of Khushi Kumari Gupta, and he was unable to take his eyes off her!

His eyes moved from her head to toe, carefully observing each and every inch of her and taking in the angelic beauty which she possessed. The thin white fabric sexily covering her petite form, and her blouse! God... That sexily cut blouse evoked so many lustful desires in him! Arnav felt a strong urge to pull her to a secluded area and satisfy his thirst, which was growing more as he keenly observed every move of her.

(Khushi's Saaree)-:

How could a girl be so beautiful, that without doing anything, she seduced a man, and that too Arnav Singh Raizada! He was the one who seduced women simply with his looks and attitude, but here, a simple girl like Khushi made him desperate with sensual desires.

"Where are you lost Chhotey?" Anjali asked, looking innocently at him, though she knew that where he was looking!

"Umm... No where Di..."

Arnav replied, but he was hardly able to take his eyes off from her. Khushi turned back, and saw him staring at her. She again grew conscious to see his heated gaze on her, and she too could witness the lustful desire that were present in his eyes.

But she remembered about her plan, and a slight naughty smile crept over her face, as she came towards the area where puja was to be held. She sat behind Garima.

"Nanhe ji, why don't you sit here with me?" Khushi smiled sweetly at NK, and speaking loud enough for Arnav to hear.

"Sure Khushi ji, I would love to sit with you!"

NK was happy to see Khushi offering him an empty space beside her. He quickly moved forward and pushing Arnav slightly back, he made his way and sat beside her. Arnav was baffled at this, because he stood there to occupy the empty place beside her, and NK took his place! Khushi smiled to herself on seeing his reaction, and began talking to NK

Nani and Anjali saw this and looked at each other with naughty grins on their faces, but maintained the innocence when Arnav looked around to search another place to sit.

"Chhotey, if you want you can sit with me!" Anjali said, offering him the empty space beside her.

Arnav shook his head slightly and giving an angry look to Khushi, he moved forward to sit with his sister. NK and Khushi exchanged sweet glances to each other, which made Arnav even more jealous.

"Khushi ji, I forgot to say that you look beautiful today!" NK smiled, "Completely out of this world!"

"Thank you Nanhe ji!"

Khushi said, and then looked at Arnav in front, who seemed to be highly jealous at this.

NK did not have any right to compliment Khushi! He thought this, as his face became green in jealousy. And what made him angrier was that Khushi wore such a revealing saaree and came in front of all. Though it was not much revealing, but for Arnav, it was revealing enough. He didn't want any other person to see her in saaree except him. Only he had the right to see her, admire her and drool over her!

OoO

Puja continued for about one hour. Everyone had their eyes closed in prayer, but it was only Arnav, who simply sat with his both hands resting on his lap, and his eyes constantly fixed on the girl sitting right in front of him, Khushi. He carefully observed each and every move of her, and grew restless. And adding more to it, he was quite jealous to see NK sitting with her. Arnav did not even wish to see any other guy sitting beside his girl. Yes, Khushi belonged to him only, and no one else.

"I know he's staring at me, but why I'm I having this strange feeling?"

Though Khushi's eyes were closed, but she could feel Arnav's strong heated eyes lingering on herself. She felt her heart beating faster, and breathing became slightly shallow!

But why did she felt so? It was her plan to make Arnav confess about what's going on in his mind, and this is the reason why she wore a saaree, simply to make him restless! But now, why she felt her own plan backfiring herself?

"Hai Devi Maiyya, please help me out!!"

She prayed, as if a small child prays before giving a tough examination. But little did the innocent Khushi know that no prayer or pleading of her would work today, as her Devi Maiyya had planned something else for her, and Arnav as well!

OoO

After the Puja was over, Garima and Buaji left with Payal to check the preparations at their house for the wedding, while Khushi stayed back, as Anjali needed her help to prepare some Diyas, which she would decorate around Akash's room on the wedding evening, to keep the Mansion illuminated.

Arnav had already gone into his room, thinking that Khushi too left with her family. But he could not stop himself from thinking about her. The beautiful sight of Khushi, draped in that silk white fabric, and her sexily cut blouse, which was backless! And he remembered that how purposely Khushi had left open her hairs at one side, flaunting her bare back, just to cause him jealousy.

But his thoughts were disturbed, when he heard Khushi's voice from the hall.

"She's here again?"

Arnav thought, and came out of his room, making his way towards downstairs. When he reached in the hall, he saw Anjali and Khushi preparing some Diyas and having a light conversation with each other. But as Khushi saw him in the hall, she changed the topic very cleverly and talked to Anjali.

"You know Anjali ji, even Nanhe ji was saying that I look beautiful today!" Khushi smiled sweetly.

"Of course he is right Khushi ji... And not only today, you look beautiful everyday!" Anjali said.

"Now why is Di complimenting her?" Arnav thought to himself, as he again became angry to see Khushi sitting, with hairs on one side, flaunting her delicious bare back. "Oh come on, she is my Di!" he again thought, thinking silly of himself for the first time.

"But you know, the way Nanhe ji complimented me today was so sweet! I mean, I really like his way of talking! He can easily win anyone's heart!" Khushi said, while her eyes were looking at Arnav, who walked at a distance, purposely predicting to be busy on the phone, though his full attention was on Khushi.

"Oh I see!" Anjali said, as she understood that Khushi said it to make Arnav jealous. So how could she stay behind? "Waise Khushi ji, what do you think about NK bhaiya?"

Arnav immediately turned back and looked at both the ladies, who had a hidden naughty glint in their faces, but they tried to keep their expressions as serious as they could! The three people present there had three different thoughts going on in their mind, but one could clearly make out that what must be Arnav thinking at that moment by looking at his facial expressions itself!

"He is a really very nice person Anjali ji!" Khushi replied with extreme interest, again giving a look to Arnav.

"Hmm... Just nice?" Anjali looked suspiciously at her, "I mean, even Akash is nice then..."

"But he is going to be my Jiju, right? And Nanhe ji is a good friend of mine!" She smiled cheekily, "He is some one who has a very nice heart and can make any girl fall in love with him!"

"You're right!" Anjali smiled, and then keeping all the Diyas in a large plate, she stood up, "Anyways, I'll just keep this and come back in few minutes."

"I shall help you Anjali ji..."

"Oh, you don't need to. Actually I have to make an important call." Anjali interrupted.

"Ok, then I should leave now." Khushi stood up.

"But I won't let you go home alone at this time Khushi ji... See, it's very dark outside!' Anjali sighed, "If you don't have any problem, you can stay back for sometime until NK bhaiya comes back. He can drop you till your home."

"Umm... But where is he.."

"I've sent him to shop for some work... But you don't worry, he'll come in sometime. You please stay back until he comes."

"Ok."

Anjali smiled and went towards the kitchen, looking at a highly jealous Arnav and then naughtily smiling to herself.

Khushi was completely ignorant about Arnav, who stood there fuming in jealousy, as she praised NK. But his all jealousy slowly vanished, when his eyes again took in the beautiful sight of Khushi, who was looking damn sexy in that white saaree. Oh God! How much had he controlled himself from the moment when she came in the Mansion, but now he couldn't.

"Nanhe ji is so nice!" Khushi said to herself, as she sat and read some magazine.

That was it. Arnav's jealousy had reached to peaks, as he heard that Khushi praising NK again. How would he bear her praising some other guy and that too in front of him? Arnav himself did not know that how much possessive he was for her, but he knew one thing for sure, that he wanted Khushi only to himself, and he won't let her even talk of some other man ever again.

Arnav could not get another opportunity like this, so he walked upto her and without saying a word, he held her wrist as tight as he could, to which Khushi whimpered due to pain, while he pulled her mercilessly towards upstairs, taking her towards his room.

"Arnav ji!" Khushi exclaimed in mere shock, as she saw him extremely angry. "L-leave' My hand Arnav ji..." Khushi whimpered, trying to release her hand from his rough ones, "Where... are you taking... me?"

"Shut-up Khushi!" He said in an angry tone, pulling her roughly with him.

Arnav brought her in his room and pushed her aside roughly, causing her to whimper again in the process. While Khushi looked bewildered at him, he closed the door and locked it, so that no one could disturb them.

To be continued... Keep reading and commenting! 😉 And please see the first page for the banner. Since banner#2 has got maximum of votes, that has been chosen! 😳

Edited by whiterose29 - 11 years ago
u select a very beautiful saari for Khushi...
what a beautiful description...
and really waiting for this turn of Arnav...

a lovely update..
waiting for the next...
Edited by alonebird - 11 years ago