Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

FieryLioness

IF-Sizzlerz

FieryLioness

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The007Shivani

agree with u I dislike his behaviour sometimes but i do not hate him and yeah i m also a die heart KD fan high five and yeah rahi are cute and i also feel sorry for Kisha

hey *hi5* dear
same here i love Rahi too  , its just i love KiSha more
and me too feel sorry for them...specially my KD...poor boy got slapped in front fo everyone
his father could have thought before doing this Disapprove

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LUV PANCHI &RANVEER (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Yeah I don't Ranveer attitude towards KD but I don't hate him and Nonu and Moti are cute..:DD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FieryLioness

Kalpana_Writer

IF-Sizzlerz

Kalpana_Writer

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I love them too. They are so cute. And their bond is so beautiful.

..Rish..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Rish..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Yeaaash !!!
RaHi are so damn damn damn damn SWEEET !!!! i so want loads and loads of Ranveer !!! and our cute bubbly Moti ... <3333

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.