Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
I REALLY PANCHI  ALOT SHE Z MY FAVRTE IN SHOW...SHE SO CUTE,PRETTY N SHE Z FRIENDLY WID EVERYONE ..EVEN WHEN HER FRIENDS CALL HER MOTI SHE DOESNT TAKE IT INTO MATTER N SHE DOESNT ARGUE..SHE THINKS ABT EVEREYONE SPCLY HER NONUWink SHE RESPECTS EVERYONE FOLLOWS D RULES...CMNG 2 RANVEER I M TOTTALLY 
FIDA ON HIM BCOZ OF HIS CARE N POSSESSIVENESS FOR HIS MOTI..HE MIGHT BE BUSY WID OTHER GIRLS IN D ACADEMY BUT HE NEVER AVOIDS HIS FRIENDS SPCLY MOTIWink ...I LIKE KD,KIYA,PIDDI,BOBBY,SAMAR TOO BUT DESE BTH CME FIRST ...I REALLY FEEL VRY BAD FOR KIYA N KD..I KNW KIYA HAS ATTITUDE BT ITS ALL BCOZ OF HER MOTHER WHO NEVER CARE FOR HER...KD HE IS JST SUPERB N BOBBY,PIDDI SCENCE R SO FUNNY N HILARIOUS I LUV WATCHING DEM N SAMAR HE Z CUTE..AT D ENDING I WOULD LIKE 2 SAY I LUV TBPHug WAITING FOR MORE RAHI N DIYA SCENCES I KNW MANY OF U HATE RANVEER BCOZ OF HIS RUDE BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS KD ...I THINK DERE MIGHT BE  A STRNG REASON BEHIND DIS.. SO PLZZ DONT HATE NONU Cry

Edited by rocksravya11 - 05 August 2012 at 6:38am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-birdworldequalsyougal.angelpia.rahaMohit_monaya..Rish..The007Shivanisoni595..-Ayesshhaa-..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LUV PANCHI &RANVEER" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
agree rahi are too cute...i noe v shudnt b angry on nonu he too has a story to be told yet so..all d cast of tbp is just awesum me too waitin for kisha n rahi scenes

Mohit_monaya

IF-Rockerz

Mohit_monaya

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
hi5! @rocksravya11...same here... i really love Rahi...d "moti" and "nonu" jodi...

dey are really cute...
and recently, im feeling bad for nonu cuz i think dere is a issue between him and his parents... :(

but well, our cute si moti...is really adorable, caring... and respects every1 4 which every1 respects him... 

jus waitng eagerly 4 more of dere scenes...

on d other hand i love KD and Kiya too... its like a fight when attitudes crash... making the plot realy interesting... dere nok-jhoks are really adorable... esp dere dialogues...

and how culd we 4get piddi and bobby...d jaan of d show... the masters of comedy..hehe :D dey r really awesum too :D

and samar and juhi ka abhi tak kuch special hua nahi hai...but i can bet dey wil be special in dere own ways...

so basically totally in love with TBP <3<3<3
kash har roz ata :( ;) hehe :D

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Mohit_monaya]hi5! @rocksravya11...same here... i really love Rahi...d "moti" and "nonu" jodi...

dey are really cute...
and recently, im feeling bad for nonu cuz i think dere is a issue between him and his parents... :(

but well, our cute si moti...is really adorable, caring... and respects every1 4 which every1 respects him... 

jus waitng eagerly 4 more of dere scenes...

on d other hand i love KD and Kiya too... its like a fight when attitudes crash... making the plot realy interesting... dere nok-jhoks are really adorable... esp dere dialogues...

and how culd we 4get piddi and bobby...d jaan of d show... the masters of comedy..hehe :D dey r really awesum too :D

and samar and juhi ka abhi tak kuch special hua nahi hai...but i can bet dey wil be special in dere own ways...

so basically totally in love with TBP <3<3<3
kash har roz ata :( ;) hehe :D
[/QUOTEClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohit_monaya

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viratmanvi

agree rahi are too cute...i noe v shudnt b angry on nonu he too has a story to be told yet so..all d cast of tbp is just awesum me too waitin for kisha n rahi scenes
me  2Smile

FieryLioness

IF-Sizzlerz

FieryLioness

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rocksravya11

I KNW MANY OF U HATE RANVEER BCOZ OF HIS RUDE BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS KD ...I THINK DERE MIGHT BE  A STRNG REASON BEHIND DIS.. SO PLZZ DONT HATE NONU Cry
being a die hard fan of KD , all i can say is , i nowhere hate Ranveer...i like his character
but i dont like his behaviour some times...m sure like me all KD fan's r on same boat...
we dont hate Ranveer atleast not me...

rocksravya11

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -meet-

I KNW MANY OF U HATE RANVEER BCOZ OF HIS RUDE BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS KD ...I THINK DERE MIGHT BE  A STRNG REASON BEHIND DIS.. SO PLZZ DONT HATE NONU Cry
being a die hard fan of KD , all i can say is , i nowhere hate Ranveer...i like his character
but i dont like his behaviour some times...m sure like me all KD fan's r on same boat...
DATS SO SWEET

FieryLioness

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -meet-

agree with u I dislike his behaviour sometimes but i do not hate him and yeah i m also a die heart KD fan high five and yeah rahi are cute and i also feel sorry for Kisha

FieryLioness

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.