Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [7.69%]
24 [92.31%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
hi , so from some articles we know dat wicha 's character is defintely   NOT gonna end even post leap ... Deadeven if kunal nd her dont get married ...she will still keep lurking around in the chopra house ...maybe coz of veena or maybe in this hope dat kunal will accept her one dayDead...

one article even pointed out dat she will be turning positive post leap ConfusedLOL...honestly speaking ,this is something i will never be able to digest ...wicha turning positive is simply even unimaginable and very very contrary to her character ...coz she for sure wnt let sinal reunite so easily ...she will be there to create more problems Angry...so unless nd untilher reality is exposed not only is she gonna stay in da show ...but she can never be positive ...she mite pretend but wont actually be one ...

do give ur opinions wat do u feel...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaDrivemecracylizzie1765

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
I think for a short time she will be shown as poisitive towards Kunal and his family... But once Siddhi returns and she becomes aware of it she will return back to being the devil...
Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
I think she will b crawling over the chopra clan just to b near kunal ,in his good books nd dream of future marraige.She wil always b negative inside nd violent aftr watchng siddhi.Richa may hate anand as he wil b a replica of siddhi nd kunal wil love him v.much but show false cncern for him.I smewhat feel that anand chopra wnt like her at all ,rather hate her.Nd may b ishani nd anokhi also dislike her.
I hav stoppd watchng nearly 1 mnth nd im waiting for that beautiful moment when richa wil b xposed just 2 watch kunal's reaction.Hope there's no remarraige.
The leap with twin boys brought freshness to the monotonous show even though the story seems 2b recycling life of kunal chopra.

Edited by Shehnaz.K - 05 August 2012 at 8:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

d.padmini

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
well is she is not mrs kunal chopra , i dont care if she turns postive or remains a vamp.. i watch serial for SINAL, had stopped watching since they were separated and will start once they again meet and after the confirmation that Kunal is indeed single
Sinal_Devakshi Senior Member
Sinal_Devakshi
Sinal_Devakshi

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
According to me richa will never turn into positive character. She will pretend to be positive but in actual she will not. And she will pretend becoz God forbid one day kunal fall for her looking at her she can marry him. Which i hope never happens. But we cannot trust Ek and her bunch of jokers so called cvs.

Edited by sinal-saami - 05 August 2012 at 10:53am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top