Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
I now watch PV and IPKKND. Still waiting for any news of Karan and Suhasi returning with a new show πŸ˜Š
-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

i just wanted to make my 30,000th in the forum that i love the most! :)

(sorry i know that this post is unrelated to the topic)! hehehe

wow 30,000 posts damn! LOL

Congrats Rani...,πŸ‘

😲Wondering When will i reach that amountπŸ˜•????πŸ˜†

Visha..,Another idea...,
Get Ranchod Married!!and more in YMGGK when re-written..okπŸ˜‰
VishaD. thumbnail
Keep the ideas coming in πŸ˜‰
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nice idea Visha!

Now we can create the happy stories and ending the cvs did not give us 😊.I like option one,want S&S to return so badly.

I also agree with Ranchod getting married and the children growing up πŸ˜‰
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
then how vl u show nilanjana after albeli track n viren"s entry?...i want none to die

i loved nilanjana n i didn't wanted even her to die...but to use viren n bring changes in him dat was lacking 4m d start, they also cud hv shown nilanjana n d 4 male to be actually hidden by sushant n an old enemy of prasad family(may be ranjeet) n replaced by some other burnt n unrecognizable bodies...both  vl joins hands to get d roy property n sb property respectively...dis is where unknown to anyone ranjeet vl brainwash viren to marry abha to get revenge for nilanjana's death 4m karan where viren vl be unaware of ranjeet's evilness n his alliance wid sushant...then as d episodes go by karan vl discover nilanjana wid sushant or ranjeet accidently n tell to abha n viren who vl not believe before karan vl swear on abha dat he is telling truth...d trio vl even get to know a little later dat d 4 males r also alive while spying on sushant-ranjeet @ a place told by karan as he overheard d duo talking sumthng...then d trio wid shelly n kanika vl plan to rescue everyone...then viranjana can complete their pooja for mishti n viren vl do final operation for karan...in all dis, sheetal n priyanka vl be been exposed completely resulting in veer getn once again angry wid her for breaking his promise...then priyanka vl become permanently positive n sheetal vl get her punishment severely...n also daaima getn exposed mostly by lata only...then d tanvi adoption track wat i mentioned earlier in other post vl start in laaj track...after viranjana doing pooja 4 mishti, karan n mishti's recovery n b'day celebration, d roy hv actually exited if d cvs wanted them to exit...then wat wud hv happened can anyone tell???

PS: In many serials, they show even d person who r jailed for muder coming back for revenge n it is never shown how they came out. It happened wid 2-3 characters in Saat Phere. I hope u didn't got bored wid my long imagination.πŸ˜†

then v can show sanskaar-saniya enter again wid der twin kids-a girl n a boy...or d ranchod's return track n his meeting wid albeli who vl change her look to look like unmarried woman...she vl look like abha of d starting in punjabi dresses...a love angle between them...a crazy female fan of ranchod or even karishma who vl turn negative vl come between them...only think this much

VishaD. thumbnail
Good ideas Angel and Viren and Nilanjana will return but maybe as different characters πŸ˜‰
Currently that's what i have in mind, lets see what else i think as the story progress πŸ˜Š
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
if anyone wanted to show a leap in der FF, i even of a thought of a romantic angle between 15-16 year old teenagers set in a college life...i had 2 couples in mind of tanvi-mayank n mishti-ranchod's son...abharan is still shown wid der 10-11 old pavani n also a 8 year old son...n pavani vl be shown in a modern way interested in dancing, sports n other things but also hv values like abha...pavani may be shown in a rivalry wid a spoilt n bitchy classmate who vl do everything to harass pavani but pavani vl always overcome n defeat her...this can be a spin-off of ymggk which vl suitable for showing on mtv or channel v...n dat bitchy enemy of pavani's parents vl create problems for abharan n family
aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i prefer option 1 as m already done with killings even if it's a single one or more...   
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Option 1

By the way nice idea Visha.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by J.M.Singh - 11 years ago
karsuh thumbnail
For me both the options are not that good,don't want a 18 year or a 20 year leap and don't want killing why not if nobody dies and only some minor injuries and they all recover and what will happen after that a nice track where Karan and Abha becoming successful lawyers  and how the family becomes more financially stable and they repay all the money that they owe Raj and than the thakur's family also becomes richer with their textile business and they buy a bigger house and they are all very happy than there is a small leap just about a 3 year leap,where the children are a bit bigger and easier to handle everybody are happy that  their  children are going to school and they are all in a better position no worries.Then a new track with the entry of a new villain coming to take revenge on the Prasad family and this guy is a real pyscho so imagine how the track will be like.It will be the best track ever and so on.How is that Visha.Edited by karsuh - 11 years ago