Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bollywood CC # 100! - Note Pg 82 (Page 98)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr3viL.

At one stage I really enjoyed cooking.. and wanted to open restaurants.. I spent my spare time at my uncles restaurant stealing recipes and talking to his chefs.. Bout 4 yrs ago .. have u got a Canadian accent? I think they are amongst the hottest in the world

I think this CC gets stalked a lot and aatma is just a CC stalker and hits like for a Chuckle ..

eGm.. Ur in LA man!! Get in your car and go and down some good food for me please!!

Yeahh I think I got a Canadian accent.. it's the most simple accent ever..LOL

Stalker likes your posts vonly.. why?

-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

At one stage I really enjoyed cooking.. and wanted to open restaurants.. I spent my spare time at my uncles restaurant stealing recipes and talking to his chefs.. Bout 4 yrs ago .. have u got a Canadian accent? I think they are amongst the hottest in the world

I think this CC gets stalked a lot and aatma is just a CC stalker and hits like for a Chuckle ..

eGm.. Ur in LA man!! Get in your car and go and down some good food for me please!!

Yeahh I think I got a Canadian accent.. it's the most simple accent ever..LOL

Stalker likes your posts vonly.. why?

Well I like the accent .. If I had a little more energy .. I'd goggle it. Why do u think stalkers like my posts? I think they just want to annoy me.. Maybe they know I'll talk about it? are u fasting?

I like it too cuz it's easy to get..

stalkers like you I guess.. No I'm not fasting.. it's 12:13 am here..

-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

How long have you been in ca? I thought Ur accent is kinda like mine.. But an Aussie accent takes a while to pick up

5 years.. I don't have an Australian accent I've never been to Australia..I like their accent but it's pretty hard to pick up.. even though I'm good with languages/accents...
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by D3ViL

How long have you been in ca? I thought Ur accent is kinda like mine.. But an Aussie accent takes a while to pick up

5 years.. I don't have an Australian accent I've never been to Australia..I like their accent but it's pretty hard to pick up.. even though I'm good with languages/accents...

Im okay with languages .. Really really really poor with accents. I feel really stupid when it comes to accents.. But it's hereditary, my dads whole family struggles.. Id wish they just gave up and stopped talking :p

I'm sure people say our accents sound similar.. Also we are both supposed to be chilled out people.. Right Chilli!?

yeah we are chilled out..LOL who said our accents are similar? nobody has seen us here..

I can fake the brown accent pretty good..and the arabic, romanian/italian accent..

-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

Not us .. Ur countries accent compared to mine! And your 'culture' and mine.. Except your culture has adapted to the cold. You are pretty fresh though Chilli.. LOLOL did u go to one of those international schools in Paki? The teachers are Americans and impose their accents on the children there? LOL

Ohh that "our"..LOL Aussie accent is kinda like British accent.. ours is very simple..

I didn't go to an International school but I went to an English medium school..American teachers in Karachi?? I have never heard of that..

-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Not us .. Ur countries accent compared to mine! And your 'culture' and mine.. Except your culture has adapted to the cold. You are pretty fresh though Chilli.. LOLOL did u go to one of those international schools in Paki? The teachers are Americans and impose their accents on the children there? LOL

Ohh that "our"..LOL Aussie accent is kinda like British accent.. ours is very simple..

I didn't go to an International school but I went to an English medium school..American teachers in Karachi?? I have never heard of that..

Don't they? In islamabad they have them.. And I'm sure in Lahore too..yah the Aussie accent is similar to the English accent.. Except for me .. They sound like they have an awful accent and should try to speak clearer? Maybe open their mouths a little.. Slow down.. Pronounce the words clearer..

I don't think so.. In Islamabad I guess they do..I like British accent but yeah I agree it is heavy and sometimes at work I get these people I'm like can you talk properly..LOL

this guy asked for water.. and I was like pardon? he said water I went Pardon? he said water again.. his gf stepped in and she was like he is British he is asking for Water.. I was like aaahh sorry..

Embarrassing like anything..LOL

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
LOL Pulwasha that water incident happened with me as well. I used to be a part time waitress first year in college, this British couple comes in and I ask what they want for drinks and the guy goes just watuhhh...I'm like what? Then it finally sunk in and I was like...oh W-A-T-E-RRR? Then he's like yes...Waaateerrr. LOLLOL
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

I have one set of cousins in Pakistan the rest are in Japan and Australia .. But the ones in Paki have American accents and they told me it's from school.. I think now it must be from TV.

Ur not gonna enjoy this one .. I went to the states and asked for coke.. Apparently to them it sounds like co(k .. Now that is embarrassing .. Yeah but I get you when u say how u feel when u can't understand what the other is saying.. And someone has to come and help!

aham I get those people too.. alot of desi people pronounce coke as that.. and I repeat you mean COKE? and they say yeah CO(K LOL sounds so weird..

naww it can't be from TV.. they themselves try to speak so hard.. I really dislike when they speak English for no reason and they don't even speak it properly.. better off speak in your own language.. no shame.

DKC: yeaahh he was like whatthaaa..I'm like sir? LOL

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 10 August 2012 at 11:01pm

Go to top