Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bollywood CC # 100! - Note Pg 82 (Page 94)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
I watch Shehr-e-zaat too.. It's pretty good..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BlackStar.

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Okay Mandy, I am confused about the rules. Please make it clear for everyone once and for all. I get that we are not allowed to discuss other IF forums on here. Fine. Fair enough. I also got warned for it, so did the others. That's understood and done with. 

BUT 

Facebook is NOT IF. Plus, none of us were calling these people names even though they deserve it. This issue pertains to us, we were being attacked on a different site and we can't even discuss it when the source of all this is IF itself? How is this a reasonable rule? 

If we are allowed to discuss the Colorado shooter (it has nothing to do with IF either) and bash him to glory because the violence affects us in some way, we sure as heck should be allowed to discuss issues from outside IF that pertain to us or affect us without being constantly trashed/edited/warned for the same thing over and over again.

This is a chit chat section and its meant for people to discuss life issues not just bollywood. I am not sure why and when this place became so stringent but members are leaving and getting banned because of too many INCONSISTENT rules. Sheee has not come back yet because of the silly rules. How many more should leave just because we are not allowed to breathe freely? 

Edited by Dexterkichokri. - 10 August 2012 at 4:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMTBlackStar.desigal90

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkichokri.

Great, now my WL is 60%. Desu did you get the WL increased too or am I the only one bestowed with this privilege.SillyI must say the DT have their priorities screwed. What is the point of giving 40% WL to the same person for the same incident twice in a row? Quite redundant, wouldn't you say?

Oh good God. For the sake of who? The people who are throwing racist slurs around left, right, and center? 
Isnt this chit chat section? And apparently, those members are banned for the time being anyways, so they shouldtn be protected by IF rules. 
So why cant we vent? Its CHIT CHAT section. where did all these restrictions come from?

Chameli_billi

BlackStar. IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStar.
BlackStar.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Tbh Blackstar, and I might get a lot bricks thrown at me for saying this, but the whole idea of ONE majority religion has really screwed things over.
Its never a good thing to have a country where everyone shares the same beliefs. Reality gets skewed and people lose perspective.

One of the best things about the United States is the fact that we have so many different religions and ethnicities here, that people have a perspective on their own belief system. That look, I cant think that what I believe is the ultimate truth and anyone else who thinks otherwise should be eliminated coz EVERYONE here has their own beliefs and THAT IS OK.

Just my personal opinion. Variety isnt just the spice of life, I think its a necessity. 

I don't even think it's about religion anymore.. A lot of people there do NOT know what religion is.. Trust me on this.. It's just that our way of thinking has become different from them.. And here I mean the rich as an example, not the poor.. In western countries you have to do everything for yourself.. No-one's gonna spoon feed you or pay for you.. People here work EXTREMELY hard.. The people there just don't seem to see itt.. They have maids who hand them glasses of water.. There daily activities consist of useless stuff.. They don't have to work like dogs to feed their children or relatives.. It's open money which there stealing.. Corruption, bribery, etc. Add to that the amount of education which they don't recieve.. as they say jaahil at it's best.. 

Plus here people RESPECT religion and ethnicity because people have a larger perspective upon what different religions consist of.. Over there all they know is yup Islam is our religion and were muslims.. Sadly it ends there.. Nothing more. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chameli_billidesigal90

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Originally posted by Dexterkichokri.

Great, now my WL is 60%. Desu did you get the WL increased too or am I the only one bestowed with this privilege.SillyI must say the DT have their priorities screwed. What is the point of giving 40% WL to the same person for the same incident twice in a row? Quite redundant, wouldn't you say?

Oh good God. For the sake of who? The people who are throwing racist slurs around left, right, and center? 
Isnt this chit chat section? And apparently, those members are banned for the time being anyways, so they shouldtn be protected by IF rules. 
So why cant we vent? Its CHIT CHAT section. where did all these restrictions come from?

Exactly. Sheee left due to inconsistent rules. She still hasn't come back. This place used to be one where anyone could discuss any issue freely without being constantly monitored and reprimanded. None of us are kids here and neither are we fighting with each other. We are only discussing things that ARE affecting us because of this godforsaken site. 
Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Dex .. i think the general rule is that issues from other sites (such as facebook) cant be brought to IF either ... discussing news is one thing .. discussing what members are writing on another website something else ...

at least thats what i remember from such troubles in other IF forums :s

@SZ watchers... its such a well made show! i'll always keep an eye out for sarmad shows now lol .. I just wish that hamza's character was played by someone else

Edited by Arwen. - 10 August 2012 at 4:48pm
BlackStar. IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStar.
BlackStar.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwen.

Dex .. i think the general rule is that issues from other sites (such as facebook) cant be brought to IF either ... discussing news is one thing .. discussing what members are writing on another website something else ...

@SZ watcher... its such a well made show! i always keep an eye out for sarmad shows now lol .. I just wish that hamza's character was played by someone else

OMG are you serious? No way.. Mohib's the best actor out of that show..  I love Hamza's character.. I have a problem with the pace of the show though.. It's too slow... It just needs to be a little faster, since the novel itself was very short. 
And Mahirah doesn't do the crying scenes well.. that's all.

Sarmad's shows are great.. the only one i haven't liked is Ashk.. Other than that all of them are good.. I've yet to watch Jal Pari though.. 
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwen.

@SZ watchers... its such a well made show! i'll always keep an eye out for sarmad shows now lol .. I just wish that hamza's character was played by someone else

No I like Hamza.. I think Mohib is doing pretty well..

BlackStar.

Go to top