Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bollywood CC # 100! - Note Pg 82 (Page 73)

Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaktheback

PullaaLOL

yeh tum ho?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pentaminous.

souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkichokri.

Souro, I find it highly odd that you edit/trash and hand out warning levels to members now but you did nothing when Sayali_babes was constantly coming here and making stupid remarks. The only reason she is now banned is because Shruti and Vijay were informed about her stupid actions. So I hope the same editing/trashing rule is applied in the future too. 

You just assumed that Shruti or Vijay had something to do with it. Neither Shruti nor Vijay had anything to do with her ban. I got her banned.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07Pentaminous.WhipCreamPantie

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Originally posted by Dexterkichokri.

Souro, I find it highly odd that you edit/trash and hand out warning levels to members now but you did nothing when Sayali_babes was constantly coming here and making stupid remarks. The only reason she is now banned is because Shruti and Vijay were informed about her stupid actions. So I hope the same editing/trashing rule is applied in the future too. 

You just assumed that Shruti or Vijay had something to do with it. Neither Shruti nor Vijay had anything to do with her ban. I got her banned.

Obviously I assumed that because Shruti informed me and you weren't proactive like today when that incident was happening on here. Anyway, I apologize for assuming. I wasn't aware of this. Thank you for that as well. 
Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
LOL!
Oh what is this? My warning level got raised because I vented at the fact that IF is allowing a certain chat club to insult a member's phsyical appearance, openly knowledge the fact that they stalk her twitter, and then RIDICULE her ethnic background?

And I'M THE ONE who gets my warning level raised?

IF continues to amuse me. There is no moral authority here. No moral judgement or critical thought about who is right and who is wrong. 
Both parties, the one that wronged and the victim, get treated the same way by the mods. 
No thought is ever given towards who inititates or instigates attacks. the poor victim gets treated with the rules as harshly when the member in question is probably just lashing out outta frustration and anger. 

Dont blame her when the mods allow members to be attacked like sitting ducks. What are members told? Dont take matters into your own hands. Well yeah, I can see how proactive the authorities around here are. So the victim cant do shit, the mods dont do shit until everything's already happened (reminds me of the Pakistani police that comes after the actions' gone down), and if other members speak up on the victim's behalf, they are given warning and suppressed.

I wouldnt be surprised if this post is also edited when I next log on. Freedom of speech is highly frowned upon on IF, even if its is asking for justice in a frikkin chat section.

Chameli_billi

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

LOL!
Oh what is this? My warning level got raised because I vented at the fact that IF is allowing a certain chat club to insult a member's phsyical appearance, openly knowledge the fact that they stalk her twitter, and then RIDICULE her ethnic background?

And I'M THE ONE who gets my warning level raised?

IF continues to amuse me. There is no moral authority here. No moral judgement or critical thought about who is right and who is wrong. 
Both parties, the one that wronged and the victim, get treated the same way by the mods. 
No thought is ever given towards who inititates or instigates attacks. the poor victim gets treated with the rules as harshly when the member in question is probably just lashing out outta frustration and anger. 

Dont blame her when the mods allow members to be attacked like sitting ducks. What are members told? Dont take matters into your own hands. Well yeah, I can see how proactive the authorities around here are. So the victim cant do shit, the mods dont do shit until everything's already happened (reminds me of the Pakistani police that comes after the actions' gone down), and if other members speak up on the victim's behalf, they are given warning and suppressed.

I wouldnt be surprised if this post is also edited when I next log on. Freedom of speech is highly frowned upon on IF, even if its is asking for justice in a frikkin chat section.

Even you got a WL? What for? You did not even do anything. Shashi got 40% for this so now he's at 100% . Soon he will be banned. All for what? For retaliating? Why not go after the real perpetrators instead who continuously instigate and force members into lashing out. 
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
20% Warning Raise Dex.

souroWarning given on 8/9/2012 12:56:33 PM
Warninglevel increasedAttacking other members without any reason: Who the eff are those losers Dex? I swear to God, I'm damn sure their IQ must be equivalent to a kindergartner's, perhaps even lower. I mean, how else can you explain the overdose of emoticons without any concrete substantial thought? Its simple. Limited vocabulary/IQ. Not to mention...they're freaks. Coz I mean...they stalk your twitter. God, where is their lame ass CC? I wanna post there. Can I?

Oh IF, I apologize. I apologize that I vented because I was upset that my friend is getting openly harassed on the chat clubs here who openly boast about the fact that htey stalk her twitter.
I also apologize for trying to make her feel better at a time when IF authorities are completely unaware of what's happening. And had it not been for us victims lodging complains to the cyber police and threatening to take more action, perhaps nothing else would have been done either.

And I apologize for my belief that the authorities on IF do nothing. Might as well design a software to just go around looking for random cuss words in member's post WITHOUT ANY CONTEXT or understanding the situation and raising WLs. I'm sure it wont be much different than the approach being used now.

Chameli_billi

Go to top