Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bollywood CC # 100! - Note Pg 82 (Page 7)

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WhipCreamPantie

Sheldon_Bazinga IF-Dazzler
Sheldon_Bazinga
Sheldon_Bazinga

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkichokri.

Oh my God, just read about the shooting at the Gurudwara in Wisconsin. What is wrong with this country?! Two shootings in public places within a month?! Are Obama and Romney gonna wake up or are they still gonna chant "we have not thought about gun control policies yet". How many more innocent lives need to be taken away before guns are difficult to access by loonies?! This is such a disgusting act! Dead

I would think after so many incidents like this, its time for the government to wake up and do something about it.

PigBenis

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheldon_Bazinga

Oh my God, just read about the shooting at the Gurudwara in Wisconsin. What is wrong with this country?! Two shootings in public places within a month?! Are Obama and Romney gonna wake up or are they still gonna chant "we have not thought about gun control policies yet". How many more innocent lives need to be taken away before guns are difficult to access by loonies?! This is such a disgusting act! Dead

I would think after so many incidents like this, its time for the government to wake up and do something about it.

Right wing nutbags like Limbaugh are free to practice and preach hate speech/xenophobia and the douchebags like this Wisconsin loony carry out his speech in reality. Yet, the law does nothing. Freedom of speech and freedom to carry arms have been grossly misinterpreted in this country. Its sad that despite so many public shootings, nothing is being done to revoke or restrict this amendment. 
Sheldon_Bazinga
Sheldon_Bazinga

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

Right wing nutbags like Limbaugh are free to practice and preach hate speech/xenophobia and the douchebags like this Wisconsin loony carry out his speech in reality. Yet, the law does nothing. Freedom of speech and freedom to carry arms have been grossly misinterpreted in this country. Its sad that despite so many public shootings, nothing is being done to revoke or restrict this amendment. 

Limbaugh is it the same guy who thought Bane in TDKR was in reference to Romney's company ??Confused

I am all for Freedom of speech and freedom to carry arms ( even thought I am not sure why anyone other than authorities would need it ) but not at the cost of innocent people. When you have things like this happening at such an alarming rate, we really need someone from the government to wake up and see what needs to be changed so that we don't have the same incidents occurring again and again and again.
WhipCreamPantie IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

Limbaugh is it the same guy who thought Bane in TDKR was in reference to Romney's company ??Confused

I am all for Freedom of speech and freedom to carry arms ( even thought I am not sure why anyone other than authorities would need it ) but not at the cost of innocent people. When you have things like this happening at such an alarming rate, we really need someone from the government to wake up and see what needs to be changed so that we don't have the same incidents occurring again and again and again.

Totally agree snd disgusted at innocents being harmed nd agree stricter laws need to be there esp regarding guns and who can have them and why one needs them. 

On other note, the guruwaras nationwide are sending donations to help out victims, and media educating them on the religion. Still, no one as the rt to shoot innocent people!! 
Sheldon_Bazinga
Sheldon_Bazinga

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EroticGauravMad

My Erotic Jodhaa.   Hug  Such a long time!   How have you been Nikki?

Hey Gaurav !!!

I am good. What about you ?

WhipCreamPantie

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

Limbaugh said something about TDKR too? I'm not sure. I've not been following news a whole lot these days. But yea, he is a radio/tv personality and Rush Limbaugh's station is the most listened to in US. He is just a racist who spews venom in the name of freedom of speech, if you ask me. He is the God for these right wing nutbags. Dead

Go to top