Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bollywood CC # 100! - Note Pg 82 (Page 134)

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

Originally posted by chocobear

haan ajeebo gareeb morniLOL

Haaye haaye tou matlab Eid wale din aap doosron ke ghar jayengi dawaat urane ya apne ghar pe bulayengi dawat ke liyeLOL

Jab mujhse koi kehta h cooking krne ko main toh ekdum bhankas cooking krti hoon taaki dobara zindagi mein na kahe cooking krne koLOL

par, morni toh pretty hoti hain Tongue Abh pretty kabse ajeebo gareeb ho gaya Smile

I can't cook full dishes like Biryani or even any curry...I'm sure its not that hard, sab masalon ke packet pe toh likha hota hai LOL

Dawat to free ki hi urani chaiye...ab kon eid ke din khana banane aur safai karne bethe Embarrassed

Morni beautiful hoti h toh fir aisa samjho I look like a parrot in those suitsLOL

I can hardly cook...wahi daal chawal ..biryani I can't cook aur krna bhi nhi h koun itni mehnat kare re babaLOLmasalon ke packet dekh kar hi tou i once tried making chicken bahut bakwas bana tha...mere liye 2 minutes noodles hi theek hLOL

Haan woh bhi h...jo dawat dega uski shamat Eid wale din like one of my muslim frndsEmbarrassedHaaye she is so sweet har saal hume bulati h Eid wale din aur hum pahunch bhi jaate h dawat uraneLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khoslakadhokla

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Shaan ne ki hai sab ki zindagi asaan..waah waaah

huzur iss kadar na itra ke chaliye
khulle aam zulfon ko na lehra ke chaliyeLOL

waah waah waah wah wahLOL
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

ain?
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Pullo, that's Raghav aka Crocroaz...Saumya and Rohan's skipper. In Little Masters, they take previous DID contestants and make them the skippers of the teams..those skippers choreograph the routines for their kids. So Raghav, Kruti, Neerav, and Prince were the skippers this season.

Dance ke Superkids is a transitionary show where the kids from LM1 will compete with those from LM2. It's just gonna be some good time pass fun. The kids are brilliant dancers though...they did a similar version last year between DID1 and DID2 contestants..The judging is going to SUCK though. Geeta, Marzi, and Farah. *gags* Besides Farah, the other two are useless.

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

ain?

shayari thaConfused
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Pullo, that's Raghav aka Crocroaz...Saumya and Rohan's skipper. In Little Masters, they take previous DID contestants and make them the skippers of the teams..those skippers choreograph the routines for their kids. So Raghav, Kruti, Neerav, and Prince were the skippers this season.

Dance ke Superkids is a transitionary show where the kids from LM1 will compete with those from LM2. It's just gonna be some good time pass fun. The kids are brilliant dancers though...they did a similar version last year between DID1 and DID2 contestants..The judging is going to SUCK though. Geeta, Marzi, and Farah. *gags* Besides Farah, the other two are useless.

I like Farah she is hilarious LOL

ohh it's like DID superstars or something right?

I only know Kruti and Prince
khoslakadhokla IF-Rockerz
khoslakadhokla
khoslakadhokla

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Ania, Pullo, Sweety Hug How are you guys?

Haha, Ania I love my siggies too! Raghav-Saumya-Rohan's relationship is too cute for words.Day Dreaming  Oh I always knew Faisal would win so I wasn't suprised...but how the heck did Om come 2nd...ahead of Rohan, Saumya, AND Jeet?????  Did you watch the finale? Rohan was AMAZING!

Are you excited for Superkids? The LM1 have grown-up SO much na?? They grew like 2 feet! LOL

I'm good...how are you? Hug

I love love lovee the bond Raghav shares with all his kids...they seem so together and happy...
I'm actually okay with Faisal winning but I wanted Rohan or Soumya to be the 2nd one atleast...Om being it didn't make much sense...Jeet was much better, comparatively. That kid was a fast learner ...I didn't think he'd be able to cope after WC...but he really surprised me!

Arey, I didn't get to see the full finale...but I did catch Rohan's part...oh, it was a good act and so polished and well performed!!! Raghav has groomed him soo well and taken him to the right direction...seriously, my love for Raghav has grown much more through LM than his own DID season Embarrassed

I can't wait for Superkids as well...it will be a good "takkar"

Edited by khoslakadhokla - 13 August 2012 at 8:56pm
khoslakadhokla IF-Rockerz
khoslakadhokla
khoslakadhokla

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
@Pallo: Wow...that sounds awesome!! You better show me the pic :P
Even my khala sent a parcel for Eid to us...the clothes from back home are really something else!! You can't find as much variety here =/

@Thepla: Chalo Chalo, zyada na bano! I'm sure you're prettier than a morni :P Sab description yaad hai mujhe :P

Maine toh daal chawal bhi nahi banaya kabhi...but I know how its made :P That's all that counts, innit? :D

I love Eid dawats...they are so much fun...and if the uncles and aunties go a lil meherbaan on you and give Eidi...phir toh double mazay! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chocobear

Go to top