Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood CC # 100! - Note Pg 82 - Page 104

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Yep Pullo, DID superstars...the kids version lol. Farah is hilarious 😆

Only know Kruti and Prince? So I take it you didn't watch DID3 😆 Can't blame you much..besides Raghav, Pradeep, Terence's awesomeness, and some performances of Abhik...it was an epic bore of a season..

Raghav is probably one of the best, if not best, choreographers to have come out of DID. He's SO creative it's unbelievable.

Ania, I'm not horribly upset with Faisal winning either...I wish it was Saumya/Rohan/Jeet but I expected Faisal...and he's a good dancer too so it's fine. I think it'smore Om being 2nd & Saumya being 4th that's W*F for me.

And WORD. I LOVE the bond he shares with all his kids too. He genuinely just ADORES them and they love him back too. He's honestly surprised me with his maturity and responsibility with teaching the kids. He reminds me a lot of Terence acually.

Me too, I'm looking forward to the takkars. 😆 Are you rooting for a specific season?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

Thepla...tussi ja rahe ho? :(

Acha chalo, bye then...🤗

@Pallo: Ughh! I don't like Ankita either...she seems really ignorant and arrogant, at times. Remember her rant on JDJ? She really thinks shez all that? =/

yeaaahhh.. I remember..

Ruka jaa abhi dikhati hoon..

Byee switty 🤗

khoslakadhokla thumbnail
@Himani: It seems like even Raghav has grown as an adult and matured through this LM ...its a good transitional experience for him...you can see he is more dedicated and motivated now :) 

I think I'll have my bias with Season 2 for Superkids since I've followed all the epis of this season, whereas I barely saw the first one...but, I do like Vaishnavi and Jeetumoni...they're really excellent!!!

Who is choreographing this season?
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

yeaaahhh.. I remember..

Ruka jaa abhi dikhati hoon..

Byee switty 🤗

Arey wahh!!! 

Should I come to gmail? :)
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
dekhoo.. dekhooo.. yeh hai jalwa..😆 I'll edit it..last year I showed my eid clothes to Zainab his year you.. Zainab I miss you 😭

They didn't come out as good in the pics but they look really pretty in real.. nice and simple.. I don't wear a lot of chamak damak..

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
Pullo tum mujhse mera Viraf nahi chura sakti.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lemony

Namaste didi..

haaattt ab to mujhe wo bara pasand aagaya hai..😆

khoslakadhokla thumbnail
OMG!!!!! Pallooo!!! That suit is sooo pretty!! 
You can edit it now...I really like the combination of colours...simple and sweet! Zainab as in Zainab25? Aww...yeah, I miss her too...She has taken a good decision to be away though :)
Hum purane baithe hai yahaan.
I know him 2 shows more than u
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lemony

Ritsie Mosiii!!!! ðŸ¤—
How are you!!! Long time, no see!!

Pallo aur Ritisie, apni buri nazar Viraf se hata lo, maine usse Mahi Way se pasand kia hua hai