Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bollywood CC # 100! - Note Pg 82 (Page 100)

ash.attitude IF-Rockerz
ash.attitude
ash.attitude

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkichokri.

Originally posted by attitude.ash

We all should totally voice record our.. erhmm well voices! I'd fall for all the British fellas round here LOL. It's TERRIBLY hawt. 

Hahaha...I would have totally done that but with the number of my stalkers increasing by the second, I don't want one more thing stacked up against me. LOLLOL

2Direct and Heisenberg have British accent. Its really hot. I also find French and Spanish accent hot. LOL

hahaha! oh ye, with you it's totally understandable LOL. Actually IF is creepy so I'd be iffy myself. IF= creep magnet. 

Considering the latter is your e-hubby, I'd pass that one :P and the former being very silent or well I haven't really known much, I'd still pass LOL. Hmmm, no one else really eh! This place doesn't really have the manly men kind :P sorry guys! lol. Iunno Spanish? it's just... All my SPanish speaking friends happen to be homosexual males and we actually talk like women .. ya know! it's kinda hard for me to picture myself crushing on a spanish guy ever since LOL. BUt YES! French accent is hot.. both when men and women speak it :D. 

@Pallo- nah Brit is still alright but damn.. Aussie/New Zealand ? I had a co worker who had an Aussie accent and OMG it was so embarrassing caz I never understood anything he said. I'd make him repeat all the time to a point that I just started nodding and smiling without understanding what he was saying haha. I don't find ear wrenching accents hot :P 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chameli_billi

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Ash: True say.. they are so thick in whatever they say..

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 10 August 2012 at 11:27pm
ash.attitude IF-Rockerz
ash.attitude
ash.attitude

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Devil: I don't find aussie accents hot :P. I find it painful for my ears LOL. I don't anything you people say ...

Pallo: Everythings been the same. It's the weekend so YAY! I'm not on call this weekend so I guess I get to chill tomorrow :D. Hows everything with ya? placement and work... any good movies coming this weekend? 
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

Devil: I don't find aussie accents hot :P. I find it painful for my ears LOL. I don't anything you people say ...

Pallo: Everythings been the same. It's the weekend so YAY! I'm not on call this weekend so I guess I get to chill tomorrow :D. Hows everything with ya? placement and work... any good movies coming this weekend? 

Bourne Legacy came out this weekend.. I wanna watch that and Total recall too it came out last weekend.. ETT comes out on wednesday.. it's gonna be busy like anything..

placement's good.. people people I tell you..LOL

I'm working tomorrow and on call Sunday..Confused

-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by D3ViL

Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

You put up a video in the forum DR? when? I totally missed it..

Ash.. how's everything?

Not here Chilli.. Just on twitter ... Around here .. I don't think ill put my Pic up again!!

You had your picture up? I know nothing..Confused maybe Bhatkihuiaatma has seen your pic hence they are stalking you..LOL

ohhh twitter.. kay

-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by D3ViL

Ohh that's not very nice.. I don't like your accent either

@chill I used to always have my DP up.. Umm u really didn't notice me! Argh okay when I make that dr3vil ID up I'll put my DP there again. Na I won't.. It feels like Im picking up girls. When I reactivate my twitter.. Give me Ur handle :p

no you don't have to put your picture up..I told you we never talked before..

I don't put my picture up so I won't expect anyone to put theirs either..Big smile

haaahh.. sure.. I'll give you my twitter.. even tho It has nothing in it..and where did you come up with handle from? LOL

ash.attitude IF-Rockerz
ash.attitude
ash.attitude

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Forget ETT Pallo! I ain't wasting my money on this shizz lol. Even if it was free, I wouldn't waste my time I guess. I'll catch the Bourne Legacy this week then! 

Oh and you work too much lol. 

@ Devil: you haven't even heard me yet! :P so pssshhhttt!!! 

bambogli IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top