Bollywood CC # 100! - Note Pg 82 - Page 106

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ€—  Oye Ritsy and Choco.  How are you doing?    πŸ˜‰  Another BEBO/KAT/PRIYANKA topic went bust.    πŸ˜•   I said something to Desigal and she is upset with me for using her posts to get a superhit topic.  I hope she can forgive me.   Here is the link to the topic:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3142566&TPN=7
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Hiya Ritsiee! πŸ€—

I watched Viraf's TF also this weekend. I think I'll be in the minority for this, but I found the episode itself to be majorly blah...Viraf was easily the best part though.

I have so much to tell u HimaaaπŸ€—

1)Aww I wish Saumya won too.That girl brings a smile n tears together on my face.😭
2)Kavi is coming in a  crap movie with Barun Sobti(Read meh) πŸ˜‘. I happy but more sad for him
3)I have only seen the promo so I guessed the story already for the TF. I mean come on be original.
Viraf is actually a very good actor.He can carry out transitions from a romantic boy to a grumpy old man very well.(reference : Kismat)

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Hiya Ritsiee! πŸ€—

I watched Viraf's TF also this weekend. I think I'll be in the minority for this, but I found the episode itself to be majorly blah...Viraf was easily the best part though.

yes you are the minority..πŸ˜†

I really liked it.. I don't like Shilpa.. but Viraf was pretty good and their chemistry was good too..

Originally posted by: Lemony

GauravvvπŸ€—

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  I haven't chatted with you in ages here in CC.  This is truly a comeback for you.   I saw JO this past weekend, loved her cleavage!    πŸ˜³
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
@Pallo: Oh yes, I did see that show from Sunday...but I found the the story very cliched...liked the first epi better, compartively...even though that story was cliched as well, but the execution, treatment, direction and acting were at a much better scale. In the Viraf epi, only he was the good part...Shilpa has to improve a lot more in her dialogue delivery, although I did see some improvement in her expressions. 

Acha, I'll show you my suit soon too :D

@Ritsie: How old is Viraf? 
Originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  I haven't chatted with you in ages here in CC.  This is truly a comeback for you.   I saw JO this past weekend, loved her cleavage!    πŸ˜³

hahah.Dude blame the procrastination.I am running away from books.😑
JO??
u mean JLO?
Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

34/35
Originally posted by: Lemony

hahah.Dude blame the procrastination.I am running away from books.😑
JO??
u mean JLO?

Jennifer Lopez.    πŸ˜‰  Erotic Granny threw panties at Enrique Iglesias, only in my dreams though.    πŸ˜†    Enrique and Jennifer coheadlined the concert, it was good entertainment.  And a lot of Indians came.    πŸ˜›
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

@Pallo: Oh yes, I did see that show from Sunday...but I found the the story very cliched...liked the first epi better, compartively...even though that story was cliched as well, but the execution, treatment, direction and acting were at a much better scale. In the Viraf epi, only he was the good part...Shilpa has to improve a lot more in her dialogue delivery, although I did see some improvement in her expressions. 

Acha, I'll show you my suit soon too :D

Viraf is 32.. His DOB is 3rd June 1980 😳

The first one was pretty cliche too.. but I don't know why I liked the second one better and I'm gonna download that song after eid.. I loved the song..πŸ˜†

Next is KSG πŸ€’ and Anita

Ohh btw I saw another new show on star plus comes on sat-sun it's called Arjun it's sooo sooo good.. like CSI.. and the guy Arjun like the main lead is from roadies.. he was in roadies 4-5 I think.. Shaleen..😳

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@Ritisie 
1) Aww I knoww! I can't believe she placed 4th! Poor girl, she was so disappointed :( She's such a beautiful and graceful dancer :)
2) LOL...did you just find out kya? I'm hoping the movie works for him. I know it's gonna be mega flop..but I hope something works out for him?

3) Story is predictable from the word go. From promo I thought Viraf would be wasted, but he had the only likable character. He was really good. Essentially he's the husband who in the mad rush for money has forgotten the little things that matter in life. He just needed a wake-up call. You can watch, it's not that bad. You'll enjoy Viraf at least :) The technical aspects needed MAJOR help though..editing (I thought it dragged and then it was a bit choppy in parts too), screenplay (way too cliched), direction, and ACTING. Viraf-Shilpa had good chemistry..but Shilpa can't act. Neither could that other dude who just fell in love with her randomly. Don't expect a Star Bestseller/Zee Rishtey like I did..so you might not be disappointed.

Hi Gaurav! πŸ€—

Pullo, lol. I knew I'd be the only one πŸ˜† I guess I just expected too much when I heard it was amazing and all..it just didn't connect that well with me.

I want YRF and BT to produce a TF. They would ROCK. Cinevistaas, 4 Lions are meh.  

Edited by chocolover89 - 11 years ago