Posted: 11 years ago
Pullo tumharu chandi ho gayi hai...
naya dress ha
Ania chalo dhokla lekar ayo mere liye
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

OMG!!!!! Pallooo!!! That suit is sooo pretty!! 

You can edit it now...I really like the combination of colours...simple and sweet! Zainab as in Zainab25? Aww...yeah, I miss her too...She has taken a good decision to be away though :)

Yeaaahh Zainab..😳 I think yes but still I miss her lotsss..

Thank you so much.. I like the colors too.. show me yours when you get it..I love getting some ideas from different suits then I can combine them all and get a new suit when i go to Pak next time πŸ˜†

Ritsy.. I know him from the same time okay.. Mahi Way and Kismet.. even though I didn't watch Kismat..

chalo hospital khula nahi mareez pehle hi aagaye..
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Ritisie, maine dhokla ki stall nahi khola hua...bahir se order karlo :P
battameez ho gayi hain dono bacchiyan.
Maine bhi tumhe neend mein mirchi na sunghayi na toh dekhna
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lemony

battameez ho gayi hain dono bacchiyan.

Maine bhi tumhe neend mein mirchi na sunghayi na toh dekhna

πŸ˜† didi mil baat ke kha lenge.. aisa bhi kya hai πŸ˜‰

Ania did you watch Viraf's show on Sunday?
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

πŸ˜† didi mil baat ke kha lenge.. aisa bhi kya hai πŸ˜‰

Ania did you watch Viraf's show on Sunday?

chal chhod.
Man he is so down to earth.Uski acting mein ek thehraav hai...I guess that comes with age n wisdomπŸ˜†
Have u seen his limca ads?
He looks YUMMY!
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

@Himani: It seems like even Raghav has grown as an adult and matured through this LM ...its a good transitional experience for him...you can see he is more dedicated and motivated now :) 

I think I'll have my bias with Season 2 for Superkids since I've followed all the epis of this season, whereas I barely saw the first one...but, I do like Vaishnavi and Jeetumoni...they're really excellent!!!

Who is choreographing this season?

Yesss he has!! You can SEE the change in him over these last 6 months...its more noticeable when he's choreographing for the kids..when he does stuff for himself, he still needs more discipline. πŸ˜† Like that performance with Prince in the finale..he forgot his steps. πŸ˜† But I can't find faults at all in his dedication towards the kids. He genuinely cares and wants the best for them :) Like that last performance..he did contemporary with Saumya on "Tu Hi Re" JUST for her..even though contemporary is not his strong point at all..and he did with sincerity!  Aww I like him a lot more now through LM than DID3.

Season 1 has some amazing kids as well..I'm toh just amazed at how much they've grown right now πŸ˜† It'll be interesting...some of the LM1 kids don't seem to have continued with dancing since their seasons while LM2 will be coming in still fresh from their seasons..but LM1 kids have a maturity...in the end it does seem like season 2 will give season 1 a run for their money...Faisal toh ate Rutu alive in that takkar thing they did last week or so.

Hmm I'm not sure..but in the finale they showed Mayuresh with LM1 and Raghav with LM2 kids...so I guess they're head choreographers?? I hope they have others helping too..
Edited by chocolover89 - 11 years ago
I was talking about him on twitter once and he replied back😍
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lemony

chal chhod.
Man he is so down to earth.Uski acting mein ek thehraav hai...I guess that comes with age n wisdomπŸ˜†
Have u seen his limca ads?
He looks YUMMY!

I have seen them.. he looks pretty good.. he should do a mainstream show and he should be the lead in it.. he is so good-looking..
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hiya Ritsiee! πŸ€—

I watched Viraf's TF also this weekend. I think I'll be in the minority for this, but I found the episode itself to be majorly blah...Viraf was easily the best part though.