Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

shayari thaπŸ˜•
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Pullo, that's Raghav aka Crocroaz...Saumya and Rohan's skipper. In Little Masters, they take previous DID contestants and make them the skippers of the teams..those skippers choreograph the routines for their kids. So Raghav, Kruti, Neerav, and Prince were the skippers this season.

Dance ke Superkids is a transitionary show where the kids from LM1 will compete with those from LM2. It's just gonna be some good time pass fun. The kids are brilliant dancers though...they did a similar version last year between DID1 and DID2 contestants..The judging is going to SUCK though. Geeta, Marzi, and Farah. *gags* Besides Farah, the other two are useless.

I like Farah she is hilarious πŸ˜†

ohh it's like DID superstars or something right?

I only know Kruti and Prince
khoslakadhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Ania, Pullo, Sweety πŸ€— How are you guys?

Haha, Ania I love my siggies too! Raghav-Saumya-Rohan's relationship is too cute for words.😍  Oh I always knew Faisal would win so I wasn't suprised...but how the heck did Om come 2nd...ahead of Rohan, Saumya, AND Jeet?????  Did you watch the finale? Rohan was AMAZING!

Are you excited for Superkids? The LM1 have grown-up SO much na?? They grew like 2 feet! πŸ˜†

I'm good...how are you? πŸ€—

I love love lovee the bond Raghav shares with all his kids...they seem so together and happy...
I'm actually okay with Faisal winning but I wanted Rohan or Soumya to be the 2nd one atleast...Om being it didn't make much sense...Jeet was much better, comparatively. That kid was a fast learner ...I didn't think he'd be able to cope after WC...but he really surprised me!

Arey, I didn't get to see the full finale...but I did catch Rohan's part...oh, it was a good act and so polished and well performed!!! Raghav has groomed him soo well and taken him to the right direction...seriously, my love for Raghav has grown much more through LM than his own DID season πŸ˜³

I can't wait for Superkids as well...it will be a good "takkar"
Edited by khoslakadhokla - 11 years ago
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
@Pallo: Wow...that sounds awesome!! You better show me the pic :P
Even my khala sent a parcel for Eid to us...the clothes from back home are really something else!! You can't find as much variety here =/

@Thepla: Chalo Chalo, zyada na bano! I'm sure you're prettier than a morni :P Sab description yaad hai mujhe :P

Maine toh daal chawal bhi nahi banaya kabhi...but I know how its made :P That's all that counts, innit? :D

I love Eid dawats...they are so much fun...and if the uncles and aunties go a lil meherbaan on you and give Eidi...phir toh double mazay! :D
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

@Pallo: Wow...that sounds awesome!! You better show me the pic :P

Even my khala sent a parcel for Eid to us...the clothes from back home are really something else!! You can't find as much variety here =/

@Thepla: Chalo Chalo, zyada na bano! I'm sure you're prettier than a morni :P Sab description yaad hai mujhe :P

Maine toh daal chawal bhi nahi banaya kabhi...but I know how its made :P That's all that counts, innit? :D

I love Eid dawats...they are so much fun...and if the uncles and aunties go a lil meherbaan on you and give Eidi...phir toh double mazay! :D

hahaa.. Yeaahh I'll definitely show it to you..

Innit ki bachi ziada angrez (British) na ban πŸ˜† eeehhh

We have a lunch at our house on eid and dinner at somebody else's woot woot..

chocobear thumbnail
Whenever I am around you guys talk about L'l DID mastersπŸ˜† 

I can cook Daal Chwal.πŸ˜† It's so easy. Just boil the daal and steam the rice ho gayaπŸ˜†

chalo guys I am out.πŸ€—
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
WTH ... This girl is so wannbe.. ewww.. Not that I like Sushant but sometimes I think kahan phas gaya bechara

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
chocobear thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

WTH ... This girl is so wannbe.. ewww.. Not that I like Sushant but sometimes I think kahan phas gaya bechara

Ewww.. I never liked this girl. Sushant bechara..πŸ₯±
khoslakadhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

hahaa.. Yeaahh I'll definitely show it to you..

Innit ki bachi ziada angrez (British) na ban πŸ˜† eeehhh

We have a lunch at our house on eid and dinner at somebody else's woot woot..

kab show karo gi? πŸ˜›
sorry jee, but I get excited about Eid clothes πŸ˜³

Innit ke bhi bacche hote hain? Haye Haye...πŸ˜†

Yaar lunch ke baad the ppl will prolly leave around the evening phir uske baad how will you get time to get ready etc?  That's why I tell mum that just do one event per day πŸ˜³
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Thepla...tussi ja rahe ho? :(
Acha chalo, bye then...πŸ€—

@Pallo: Ughh! I don't like Ankita either...she seems really ignorant and arrogant, at times. Remember her rant on JDJ? She really thinks shez all that? =/