Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

I have never ever been to DM

How about we change that?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=58

It's dead now, but back in the day it was the place to be. :)

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

@Deja Vu: I know! It's getting ridiculous though. It pisses me off that the gurdwara shooting got no media coverage whatsoever though!!

I know. But will it become like "Chalta hai ,kya karein" attitude here too? ๐Ÿ˜• Ppl hear about it ,talk about it for 2 seconds and then get on with their lives.

BTW Call me Somy.
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: attitude.ash

Souro, had an android before. I think I'll stick with the iPhone for a while now. It's convenient as it syncs well with my Mac n ye I got it free lol. So who cares :P. Androids are not very organized and that pisses me off.

Free Iphone? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Lucky you

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

Originally posted by: DejaVu.

I know. But will it become like "Chalta hai ,kya karein" attitude here too? ๐Ÿ˜• Ppl hear about it ,talk about it for 2 seconds and then get on with their lives.

BTW Call me Somy.

Yeah, I think if happens enough, people will have no choice but to develop that attitude. After a certain point, there's only so much of CNN that you can take. I'm not sure if it's these kinds of actual incidents that are increasing or the extensive media coverage through every possible form of communication that just makes us feel like it's happening more often than before. This month, more than anything though, I feel like it's more copycat incidents.

Hey, Somy. :)
ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Souro, they bribed me with a free phone because I was moving to a different provider. Haha, it's common here and they even gave me a great monthly package! Guess its all business.

Anju, are you from the States? I always thought your from Canada.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Ash, I'm from the US. Don't know why you thought I was Canadian. I'm not that weird! ๐Ÿ˜› And that's how I got my HTC One S as well. So no complaints there. ;-)
ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Ash, I'm from the US. Don't know why you thought I was Canadian. I'm not that weird! ๐Ÿ˜› And that's how I got my HTC One S as well. So no complaints there. ;-)

LOL! We ain't THAT weird either. But we take pride in our weirdness, eh! :P I call it as being unique lol.
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: attitude.ash

Souro, they bribed me with a free phone because I was moving to a different provider. Haha, it's common here and they even gave me a great monthly package! Guess its all business.

Anju, are you from the States? I always thought your from Canada.

Nice idea. Tomorrow I'll go to Vodafone's outlet and threaten to move to another service provider. Let's see if they give anything. ๐Ÿ˜†

Vodafone's 3G services over here has become crap. Earlier it was costly but it was really fast. Then they increased the data limit 3 times for the same cost, and now the speed is pathetic.

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
@Ash: Haha, I was just messing with you! :)

@Souro: Just complain to them about their speed. Tell them you're getting better service elsewhere and you plan on switching. See what happens. I'm curious about how well customer service is in other parts of the world.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Anju...๐Ÿค—
Soumya๐Ÿค—
Ash๐Ÿค—
Pallo๐Ÿค—