Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: EvilDr106

my ID dies when shurti goes past it.. i hope she kills it... and hasnt lost motivation to remove me... i cant wait to start at 0 tomorrow.. it gives me a goal every day.. to chat to chilli and make 11 posts.

hahahha.. everyday that actually is a goal.. make an ID everyday.. once it deletes off the system you can have the same ID name too..

what's with your id and Dr in it? easy for me to call you by DR but why did you keep it and why evil?

Mr Logan you just came in to tell me that you ate chicken too??
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mr.LoganReturns

i've had a couple appointments, i didnt like the face of one of them, looked like a gundo, and the other one hates salman 🀒

r there any plastic surgeons here?

here on this forum? I have no clue sir..

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

well i did try to ditch the DR in the front.. to just be D3viL but it didnt help when you keep calling me DR!!!

chilli.. would u talk to me if i was DrNiCe??? i bet u would..LOL thats why it took u a year to chat up dr3vil...

noo.. LOL.. how does that matter.. It was just a question..πŸ˜†

Chilli is not even in my ID and you came up with it.. DR makes it easier..

Our timing didn't match either.. It's Ramadan and I keep up all the time hence we chat other than that I'd be sleeping at this time when school's in..

and I didn't even know you before.. you could have talked to me too right
? why didn't you take the initiative..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

cuz u were calling people ben.. left right and center!! whose is ben????? LOLOL.. okay chilli .. maybe cuz i thotcha wasa onna dooos goody goody nice.ones. turned out i was right about the nice... goody goodyyy.. im not sold on that!!!

hahahha.. That was our little thing.. Ben=behen=sister..

I don't understand half of the thing you said.. slangs?

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

:) dont worry about it.. its nice to meet you chilli!!!! thats all that matters!

hahha.. Okay okay.. same here DR.. misconceptions are now cleared..

what's the time there?

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

its 8:15pm. im actually never on past 6 esp not on this site.. im just keepin u company.. what aout there? what are u doing? apart from being on IF?

keeping me company?? πŸ˜†

right now school's done so I'm working but I'm on my placement as well.. starting september I'm going back to school..IA..this is my time where I get to be on IF.. I'm not on in the day time.. usually when I get back from work and so..

Kay Doc.. Imma leave now.. It's 6:22am here and I'm getting my eyes shut.. Later

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Save medicare? what turn into a voucher program? If Mitt had chosen Rice as his running VP it would've been better. 

p.s. I consider myself an independent more than a democrat, but Obama has more more chance of winning than Mitt. 
☺️   Hot Erotic Sunday.
IF and fangirls are really weird.They were dreaming of two kids on a dance reality show getting married once they grow up because they would look sweet together.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SB.

IF and fangirls are really weird.They were dreaming of two kids on a dance reality show getting married once they grow up because they would look sweet together.

Darsheel and Avneet? πŸ˜•