Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Dexterkichokri.

Okay last try!

Here you go:

part 1: http://www.flickr.com/photos/64913618@N07/7755089886/
part 2: http://www.flickr.com/photos/64913618@N07/7755088556/

I'm sorry but after reading their conversation and the one's posted under desigal's signature, I must say these people are truly not sane when I think about itt. ðŸ¤¢
Originally posted by BlackStar.

I'm sorry but after reading their conversation and the one's posted under desigal's signature, I must say these people are truly not sane when I think about itt. ðŸ¤¢

Yup. I mean they started this out of no where and when we retaliated and exposed them, they get all bent out of shape and start name calling everyone that stood up for what's right. I'm sure they are now gonna bitch about you too just because you called them insane. ðŸ¤ª
Originally posted by Dexterkichokri.

Yup. I mean they started this out of no where and when we retaliated and exposed them, they get all bent out of shape and start name calling everyone that stood up for what's right. I'm sure they are now gonna bitch about you too just because you called them insane. ðŸ¤ª

It's alright,, Not affecting me in any case.. I just read something yesterday.. If any Muslim comes out of Ramadan without gaining forgiveness and goodness, he is a real loser. I think that applies in their case.. Ignorance at it's best.. 
Edited by BlackStar. - 11 years ago
I have to say Blackstar, if they do retaliate against you now, its an honor. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by desigal90

I have to say Blackstar, if they do retaliate against you now, its an honor. ðŸ˜†

😆
Such people truly make me dislike my country a lot more than I already did. This is one of the reasons I can't seem to get along with Pakistani people. 
Hey Blackstar, I'm Pakistani as well. I sometimes feel the same disconnect that you feel, but thankfully, I find others like you and I, and I know there's hope. ðŸ˜Š

We're not all ignorant, narrowminded fools who hate on every other country/ethnicity out there. 
Originally posted by desigal90

Hey Blackstar, I'm Pakistani as well. I sometimes feel the same disconnect that you feel, but thankfully, I find others like you and I, and I know there's hope. ðŸ˜Š

We're not all ignorant, narrowminded fools who hate on every other country/ethnicity out there. 

I can write an essay on my issues with Pakistan and it's people but I guess I won't.. I do plan to write something which would help them change though.. Maybe a book in the future.. 

I was born and raised in Canada which is also one of the reasons they always seemed to dislike me when I went there..  

Originally posted by BlackStar.

I can write an essay on my issues with Pakistan and it's people but I guess I won't.. I do plan to write something which would help them change though.. Maybe a book in the future.. 

I was born and raised in Canada which is also one of the reasons they always seemed to dislike me when I went there..  

High 5.. I'm a Canadian too.. and from Pakistan.. But I don't think I fall into their category..😆

I'll buy the first copy..
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
Hey, I can totally relate.
I was born in Pak, but moved to the U.S when I was 10. And its truly heartbreaking to see the country crumble in front of my eyes thanks to idiots and narrow minded folks who pulled the country back rather than forward. It regressed instead of progressing. 
Great, now my WL is 60%. Desu did you get the WL increased too or am I the only one bestowed with this privilege.🤪I must say the DT have their priorities screwed. What is the point of giving 40% WL to the same person for the same incident twice in a row? Quite redundant, wouldn't you say?

Anyway, Desu I know Pakistan has a lot of good people, you, Usman, Blackstar, 2Direct, Ruky...all of you guys are great people. So I won't let these pathetic morons sour my experience. These freaks are a waste of space. They have no nationality, no religion, no morals, no ethics nothing.