Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Pullo...u should have put that in both of ur posts ...Dexy caught u first...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i pm-ed her when I saw this. though i really became a bakra.. as i thought its some technical fauilt πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Pullo...u should have put that in both of ur posts ...Dexy caught u first...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

even she was thinking must be some technical problem.. Yeh Souro ke bache ne sab gadbad kardi..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Hahah so you guys just copied pasted that red line. πŸ˜†

Anyway, now the people who were banned by the mods for breaking rules/harassing are claiming they got self-banned. You don't dump me I dump you situation in action.  Oh the hilarity of it all.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail
Blue Ice, Shashi and Desu, all of you are being bashed on the FB hate group made for me as we speak just because you guys defended me. Never mind, they locked their stupid FB page. What a bunch of sick minds. πŸ₯±
Edited by Dexterkichokri. - 11 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
I wish some people "Pakistani, Muslim" respect Ramazan and stop swearing for their own good..🀒
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I can't see dex, it's a closed group. Make screen caps lol
Supari_khala thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

I wish some people "Pakistani, Muslim" respect Ramazan and stop swearing for their own good..🀒

They called Desu a fake Pakistani and what not. What is a real Pakistani? The ones that bitch, cuss, harass that too on a holy month? Shame on such people. They give a bad name to the entire country. 
Supari_khala thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

I can't see dex, it's a closed group. Make screen caps lol

Oh I will and I will upload it on flickr. My flickr already has over 150 views. These people need to be shamed and humiliated until it gets through to their sick heads. 

They called you all sorts of sick names Desu like fake Pakistani and what not. πŸ€’
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lmfao! I'm a fake Pakistani? I'm the kinda Pakistani the country needs. Idiots like them have dragged it down down enough. ignorant fools
I wonder, do they think their fast is complete now that they've finished their bitching? Edited by desigal90 - 11 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri.

They called Desu a fake Pakistani and what not. What is a real Pakistani? The ones that bitch, cuss, harass that too on a holy month? Shame on such people. They give a bad name to the entire country. 

I feel really bad.. like really bad.. Respect the Holy month please..

and even when not swearing the language is not acceptable..why would you use words like Puppy, lick etc etc for people.. arrrggghhh

God help us..