Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: frosty

Just saw the nasty stuff that people have written and I am so disgusted. What kind of people make sick racist comments like these? I agree with blue ice. These are probably teens/Tweens who have nothing better to do. Once again Dex I am sorry you are having to go through this nonsense

Thanks Frosty. πŸ€—But its over now. The perpetrators have been banned.

Thanks to everyone who came out and decried all the racial slurs and unwarranted hatred. Thank you Desu, Khaleesi, Theatre, Chocobear, Jaya, Blue Ice ji, Cthulhu and Frosty. I did read all the posts this morning but I refrained from posting because I probably would have retaliated even more and  that would have gotten me banned. I can't let that happen. I have many naysayers just waiting on the sidelines for me to get banned. If I get banned, that would make many of them happy. So, can't let that happen. They only do this so I break down and leave. But too bad, I'm here to stay and no one is kicking me out until I want to leave myself. So I had to log off and stay away from the CC. Hopefully this whole episode is now over with three nutbags being banned for good. 

Originally posted by: Cthulhu

I didn't get time to watch Qaid e Tanhai yet? D, did you finish it? I've time today so going to check it. are you watching any other drama now? Recommend a good one with 20 or less episodes. 

Hey C. Yeah I finished QET, even Frosty finished watching it.  I also finished watching Maat ( about the dynamics between two sisters, one is a bitch the other is a saint). QET is 20 episodes long and I think Maat is 24. They are both pretty interesting. Other than that, I am not watching any at the moment. 
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Dex.. try watching Daam & Malaal.. if you've not watched them.. both were very good
Supari_khala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cthulhu

18 again Vaginal tightening and rejuvenating gel. W*F. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The ad is funny.

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=vPayFrCOiZM[/YOUTUBE]

I was waiting to see how they were gonna present this gel  in a commercial after seeing those Celina Jaitley pictures. πŸ˜†This is funny, I liked it. I am surprised they did not sign up Celina for the ad as well though. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Indian housewife doing salsa to virginity lyrics around her in-laws. Can't beat that! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Usman.

Hey Dex.. try watching Daam & Malaal.. if you've not watched them.. both were very good

Hey Usman, thanks for the suggestions. πŸ˜ƒYea I tried finding Daam episodes on YT after Pulwasha recommended it but couldn't get hold of good quality videos. But yea...I'll look for them next.What is Malal about?
Usman. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri.

Hey Usman, thanks for the suggestions. πŸ˜ƒYea I tried finding Daam episodes on YT after Pulwasha recommended it but couldn't get hold of good quality videos. But yea...I'll look for them next.What is Malal about?

The story of Malal revolves around four individuals who are connected with each other in some way or the other..its a complex story told in a very simple manner.. The dialogues are the best part of it other than brilliant acting, direction and story.. its a must watch..and it has only 15 episodes

btw, whats your pick between Maat & Qet?

Edited by Usman. - 11 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Usman.

The story of Malal revolves around for individuals who are connected with each other in some way or the other..its a complex story told in a very simple manner.. The dialogues are the best part of it other than brilliant acting, direction and story.. its a must watch..and it has only 15 episodes

btw, whats your pick between Maat & Qet?

Oh only 15 episodes? I'll watch that first then. That sounds interesting. Thanks. I loved the two girls in Maat, but screen play and character development wise, QET was awesome. So I would pick QET because the characters were easy to connect, no one in QET is totally perfect or totally  evil...most people were flawed grey characters just like us so it was easy to relate to. While in Maat, I can't imagine any sister being so evil to her own blood and the other sister just tolerating it. But Maat was fun to watch as well because of the dramatization and acting. 
Usman. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri.

Oh only 15 episodes? I'll watch that first then. That sounds interesting. Thanks. I loved the two girls in Maat, but screen play and character development wise, QET was awesome. So I would pick QET because the characters were easy to connect, no one in QET is totally perfect or totally  evil...most people were flawed grey characters just like us so it was easy to relate to. While in Maat, I can't imagine any sister being so evil to her own blood and the other sister just tolerating it. But Maat was fun to watch as well because of the dramatization and acting. 

i found Qet a bit slow.. a little more editing could have made it even more better.. but i loved the confrontation scene between the lead couple in last episode. When the lead girl Ayesha finally speaks up.. the dialogues were very good. and I so agree with you about the characters.. No one was perfect in it.. As far as Maat is concern, it was good but not the best.. The acting of Saba Qamar (the evil sister) was awesome
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜•
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Haila😲😲...Pallo Rani..kyon ban ho gayi??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•..