Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
  the silliest thing is that these dimwits are from ethnic minority groups themselves, and are mocking another member because she happens to be from an ethnic minority group (!?)..  I dont get it. πŸ˜• 

Oh and, idgaf if i get a WL for namecalling

Edited by Khaleesi - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: wat_up

Gaurav are you ready to see the concert this weekend?

Hell yeah.  Can't wait to see that cleavage.    πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  Girly Girly is jealous as hell of JLO.  πŸ˜›  And you Erotic Jess, ready for your concert?
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khaleesi

the silliest thing is that these dimwits are from ethnic minority groups themselves, and are mocking another member because she happens to be from an ethnic minority group (!?)..  I dont get it. πŸ˜• 

They are probably using massive amount of FAIR AND LOVELY!!!!!!! πŸ˜†
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Khaleesi

Their ethnicity has nothing to do with it. They'd be idiots no matter what ethnic background their came from. And one of them posts freely in this section, Dex has been nothing but sweet to him, and he went ahead and joined the charade. THAT is the most sicking part.
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desigal90

I'm so glad you posted Khaleesi!
I hope more members wake up and realize what sickos reside in the depths of IF.
I give a damn if my WL is raised again, but such racist/narrowminded stalkers need to be addressed and revealed to everyone on this forum.
Once again, here are all the screenshots where these ogres insult Dex with the most VILE and RACIST slurs.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64913618@N07/?savedsettings=7750413130#photo7750413130

Stand up IF, come on. I KNOW there are more sane intelligent members than idiots on this forum. 

Thanks desigal!

tell me about it dude, where the hell did these trolls come from? IF has seriously hit an all time low. 

I just feel bad for dexter. This is cyber bullying.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dex is fighter. She knows its all bullshit but I still feel for her coz one member going through constant attacks is ridiculous. 
The politics of IF are insane. She had a problem with ONE member, but idiots like these guys who dont have a mind of their own and just blindly follow what others tell them make the situation worse.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: YoMomma

Kinda sad to realize that on a ratio of sane/sensible members to psychotic morons, the latter outweighs the former on I-F. Words fall short when it actually comes to insult filth like that. 

Nope i don't agree with u...Thankfully the sane/sensible members are more...otherwise this forum would have been shut down by now...

BTW aap kaun??
Originally posted by: ANNMT

**Edited in view of earlier edits**

ye post edit kisney kiya n why  ...koi batayega πŸ˜•
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I am going to say this again, any incidents that happened in the CC section should remain there. Talk of what happened is off limits here, the CC DT will take appropriate action against those who crossed the line.

Edited by .Mandy. - 11 years ago
LOL.. πŸ€£ Mamiji is so funny.